Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

Coast to Coast AM Channel

coast to coast am radio broadcast george noory

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31    Winterwind

Winterwind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:12 AM

I miss Art Bell. Noory doesn't do it for me.

Edited by Winterwind, 06 February 2013 - 04:13 AM.

Issue 19 of the Winterwind Papers now online
- http://www.winterwind-productions.com
- Nationalism, brotherhood, 'pop' culture and puppy love

#32    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,505 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:08 AM

View PostWinterwind, on 06 February 2013 - 04:12 AM, said:

I miss Art Bell. Noory doesn't do it for me.

I don't listen to the show when Noory hosts it. I find alternatives during the week. I sometimes listen to Knapp and Wells on weekends. Bell reruns are great too.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#33    _Only

_Only

• 6,633 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:23 AM

George Norie's voice has a subconscious calming effect on me when I hear it. So many nights of listening to it for hours before I fall asleep. It's almost like a lullaby effect, but in a different way. I just feel good.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#34    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

Hey, Mutagenic... have you been posting the youtube links for the week-end shows. Either I missed what you posted or you don't post the week-end shows at the week-end?

Kind Regards.

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#35    Mutagenic

Mutagenic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

View PostAsadora, on 12 February 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

Hey, Mutagenic... have you been posting the youtube links for the week-end shows. Either I missed what you posted or you don't post the week-end shows at the week-end?

Kind Regards.

If your talking about the Art Bell Somewhere in Time Shows, their is a reason why I am not posting them. They are re-broadcasted old shows, I am currently in the midst of creating an archive of all the shows that goes back as far as  2001.

I will alert the readers of this forum when it is up and running.

#36    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

Well no, I wasn't talking about the Art Bell shows... I was just talking about current Coast to Coast AM Saturday and Sunday shows....

:unsure2:

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#37    Mutagenic

Mutagenic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

View PostAsadora, on 12 February 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

Well no, I wasn't talking about the Art Bell shows... I was just talking about current Coast to Coast AM Saturday and Sunday shows....

:unsure2:

Well I have been posting consecutively every day even on Saturdays and Sundays.

For instance the shows named "The Shift Age" and "Ninjas" are a Saturday and Sunday Broadcast.

Edited by Mutagenic, 13 February 2013 - 03:42 AM.

#38    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

View PostMutagenic, on 13 February 2013 - 03:40 AM, said:

Well I have been posting consecutively every day even on Saturdays and Sundays.

For instance the shows named "The Shift Age" and "Ninjas" are a Saturday and Sunday Broadcast.

My mistake then, I thought you had missed some.

Anyway, I'm still waiting on the discussions to start in this thread. It's only fitting that you (as you have taken it upon yourself to post C2CAM shows) that you should also contribute your own thoughts/points of view on the subject matter. Otherwise, the only thing that is going end up being displayed in this thread is just you copy and pasting C2CAM videos from youtube... and well anyone can do that.

Kind Regards.

#39    Mutagenic

Mutagenic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

View PostAsadora, on 13 February 2013 - 11:06 AM, said:

My mistake then, I thought you had missed some.

Anyway, I'm still waiting on the discussions to start in this thread. It's only fitting that you (as you have taken it upon yourself to post C2CAM shows) that you should also contribute your own thoughts/points of view on the subject matter. Otherwise, the only thing that is going end up being displayed in this thread is just you copy and pasting C2CAM videos from youtube... and well anyone can do that.

Kind Regards.

Ok then, that is a fair statement. I do not want to seem as a leech of the community in any ones eyes.

To begin with regarding yesterdays post about "Prophecy and Popes / Halting Age";

Something I didn't hear brought to light in the discussion is that we now learn that the Pope had been fitted with a pace-maker prior to becoming Pope. Even this rather small oversight shows just how The Vatican works with concealing information.

Any thoughts as to what may be the real obligation of the pope for his sudden resignation?

Could he be dictated to behind closed curtains to fulfill prophecy? Or is it purely down to ill health?

your thoughts?

Edited by Mutagenic, 13 February 2013 - 05:39 PM.

#40    _Only

_Only

• 6,633 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:38 AM

I've got a question that doesn't concern these recent shows, but a past somewhat recent one.

I used to listen to Coast To Coast AM in the late 2000s for a year or two just about every night, and George Noory was always talking about how he felt that something major was going to happen on December 21st, 2012. As the year got closer, him/callers/guests kept talking about how it seemed like they were getting close, and they could feel it. He even mentioned maybe doing a special show on the date.

My question is, did anybody listen to the show on that date, or have a recording of it? I would like to see what they talked about. Another slightly less interesting (but still holding a great deal of personal interest for me) is the episode the next night. After so many years of building anticipation on this show in particular, I admit I have a curious urge to witness the uncomfortable after show of 12/21/2012.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#41    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostMutagenic, on 13 February 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

Ok then, that is a fair statement. I do not want to seem as a leech of the community in any ones eyes.

To begin with regarding yesterdays post about "Prophecy and Popes / Halting Age";

Something I didn't hear brought to light in the discussion is that we now learn that the Pope had been fitted with a pace-maker prior to becoming Pope. Even this rather small oversight shows just how The Vatican works with concealing information.

Any thoughts as to what may be the real obligation of the pope for his sudden resignation?

Could he be dictated to behind closed curtains to fulfill prophecy? Or is it purely down to ill health?

your thoughts?

I would think that in this instance that the Pope is sincere in his reason for retiring. The only thing I do question is why not let the world know before now. As in to give a hint that he was thinking about it. I will agree it is rather sudden. But I do not believe there is any conspiracy here.

Kind Regards.

#42    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,063 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

Thread cleaned

For copyright reasons we must ask that you please avoid posting uploaded episodes from Youtube or copy/pasting entire episode summaries on to the forums.

Thank you.

#43    Godofcats

Godofcats

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

Oh here comes the man to ruin everything for everybody.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users