Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Coincidental occurrences.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Braymond

Braymond

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

First off I'll introduce myself, I'm a 21 year old male from the UK and I've been browsing this site for a few years now and I believe this is my first post.

I'll start off from the beginning of the day, I usually go to bed till about 3:30am then I could be led there till about 5am . Anyway I finally got asleep around 5am and had some pretty vivid dreams waking in and out of my slumber till about 8:30am then I had to get up to go to work. When I finally woke I felt a "moment of clarity" my head was clear and I felt completely fresh and awake now usually if I'd of only had 3 hours sleep I would of felt terrible or overslept for work. But I went to work (DIY store) and I was walking around the shop floor when I overheard two guys talking about buying some celotex (insulation boards, foam type material) and one guy asked how they'd get it on the roof and the other replied I've got some ratchet straps. I carried on walking and then I played through this scenario in my head where they asked for something to go between the straps and the celotex to stop the straps from damaging it, lo and behold as I reach the end of the aisle the guy shouts to me and asks me if I had anything to go between the straps so I went and got something. A little bit later I get a missed call from a friend and then I played through this scenario about how he rang me because he was visiting me at work, so I ring him back and he says about how he's at my work and he thought he'd come and see me. This happened on and off a few more times with customers asking me questions about the whereabouts of stock was but I knew what they were going to ask before they even said it.

Maybe I've just subconsciously picked up on stuff relevant to what they are about to ask or from previous experiences and it's all one big coincidence just thought I'd post it here incase anyone else has any ideas about this.

Edited by Braymond, 16 January 2013 - 02:42 AM.

#2    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,293 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

Its possible your so familiar with your job you can anticipate the customers questions now based on what their looking at.. thats not to say your incapable of having psychic moments though..

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#3    Braymond

Braymond

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:29 AM

I've been there five years so I'm putting it down to that, thanks for taking the time to reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users