Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Joe Blow likes to deer hunt, threatens wife

new york cuomo gun law sandy hook

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#31    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostThe Unseen, on 17 January 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

Excuse me? you dont even live in America.so keep out of our buisness.

So you need to be an American to post an opinion on a PUBLIC board that is open to anyone ?

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#32    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 17 January 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

So you need to be an American to post an opinion on a PUBLIC board that is open to anyone ?
I comment removed due to not wanting to fight with an unworthy adversary who is now on my ignore list just su i wont have to turn arround and read her stupid comments.sorry but i can find betterthings to do with my life than argue with it.

Edited by The Unseen, 17 January 2013 - 05:29 PM.

#33    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:51 PM

View PostThe Unseen, on 17 January 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

I feel that anyone "LIKE YOU" that does not live here In America should just  not comment on something that does not concern them,But if you want to say something then go ahead, but  be warned......I dont like fighting with you B.M, But ......its what ever.

I will do, and I will not stop posting my opinions like everyone else  just because you said so..   I find it arrogant for you or anyone to dictate and demand  that others who are not Americans cannot post their opinion.,.. Actually it is not only arrogant but down right ridiculous to dictate to anyone what they can and cannot post on an open forum

I couldn't care who posts about my country..To lay the emphasis -  Every single person  is fully entitled to their opinion..   It is a PUBLIC and OPEN forum that welcomes ALL opinions  regardless of the nationality

If you have a problem with what I am telling you, report me to any of the mods.. But I think you will find I am right   I know one thing is for sure.. If I was praising your posts and agreeing with you, you sure would not have a problem with my opinions in ref to the USA..

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 17 January 2013 - 05:04 PM.

#34    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,887 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

View PostThe Unseen, on 17 January 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

Excuse me? you dont even live in America.so keep out of our buisness.Not one true American here want someone from another Country to even say anything,Why dont you go fishing or something and Mind your own things instead of sticking your nose in someone elses problem,You Make no sence as to what your saying anyway.I am a member of the NRA and if you are calling "Us liers" then sir you have stepped on the wrong foot,your just Blind to the fact that any new laws passed do not affect the crimminals that dont care what law is made and they break them anyway,It only affects those of us that allready are law biding gun owners.and any new law only gives the crimminals something else to break.It is Idiot thinking that give crimminals power,Obama is an American hating pressident and the Life that we have here with its freedoms is at stake,thanks to the idiot crimminals and the idiot anti gun jerks that give our freedoms away,I did not fight to protect our freedoms in this country for Jerks to just throw it back in my face.and this Is a slap in the face to the American people who want to live free,and slowly this  anti-gun crap is taking it away from us and giving it to the crimminal,Then YOU who dosent even live in this country says something,I mean come on,MIND YOUR OWN.

Don't want to hear non-American opinions? Then leave. We have as much right to post on the topic as you.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#35    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostStellar, on 17 January 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

Don't want to hear non-American opinions? Then leave. We have as much right to post on the topic as you.
No Go ahead and say your peace,I was talking about.....never mind it seem I used the wrong words again,Hmmmmm,but you know what,I was just wondering ,Does the USA guns effect your country? if so How,no Really Id like to kow,Maybe it does,maybe I was not looking at the picture right,Are my guns in anyway making you nevous or do they not matter to youand when I say you I mean other country's,I Do know that Mexico is effected from illegal guns and that the cartels there will do anything to get them,I think I see the point here,My bad,your right.Let me here what you think on this matter,If America bans all guns would it affect the other country's or have we been "WIMPED" by them and if so  How. Oh And Im not going anywhere and nethier should you,Forgive my stupid way of thinking.

#36    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

View PostThe Unseen, on 17 January 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

I comment removed due to not wanting to fight .

#37    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,887 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostThe Unseen, on 17 January 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

No Go ahead and say your peace,I was talking about.....never mind it seem I used the wrong words again,Hmmmmm,but you know what,I was just wondering ,Does the USA guns effect your country? if so How,no Really Id like to kow,Maybe it does,maybe I was not looking at the picture right,Are my guns in anyway making you nevous or do they not matter to youand when I say you I mean other country's,I Do know that Mexico is effected from illegal guns and that the cartels there will do anything to get them,I think I see the point here,My bad,your right.Let me here what you think on this matter,If America bans all guns would it affect the other country's or have we been "WIMPED" by them and if so  How. Oh And Im not going anywhere and nethier should you,Forgive my stupid way of thinking.

Well thank you. Your country's gun laws do not affect me, no. I have no vested interest in what your country chooses to do. I merely have certain thoughts on what I believe you do, and I discuss them because there is such a cultural divide between the two sides that it's intriguing.

----Seraphina

#38    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 17 January 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

I will do, and I will not stop posting my opinions like everyone else  just because you said so..   I find it arrogant for you or anyone to dictate and demand  that others who are not Americans cannot post their opinion.,.. Actually it is not only arrogant but down right ridiculous to dictate to anyone what they can and cannot post on an open forum

I couldn't care who posts about my country..To lay the emphasis -  Every single person  is fully entitled to their opinion..   It is a PUBLIC and OPEN forum that welcomes ALL opinions  regardless of the nationality

If you have a problem with what I am telling you, report me to any of the mods.. But I think you will find I am right   I know one thing is for sure.. If I was praising your posts and agreeing with you, you sure would not have a problem with my opinions in ref to the USA..
Thing is ,I dont want to argue wit you ,I undrestand where your comming from,But it's like.......You never agree with anything I say anyway also you never praise anyone except for your arrogant way of trying to be right at everything you say,Frankly Now I could care less who or what you are,I know I have problems and sometimes I dont say the right things but you seem to think your crap dont stink,Lady or what ever you are why dont you just use the ignoer button on me there will be no love lost here and I know there wont be any on your side of your computer,Lets just hate each other and ignore each other instead of arguing,I dont ever want you to agree with me,Keep your comments to me to your self and lets just quit bickering back and forth,I need your opinion like you need me for a friend,which we are not,but I do apollagize for my stupidity..I now push the ignor button just so you can post in peace and I the same.

#39    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostStellar, on 17 January 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

Well thank you. Your country's gun laws do not affect me, no. I have no vested interest in what your country chooses to do. I merely have certain thoughts on what I believe you do, and I discuss them because there is such a cultural divide between the two sides that it's intriguing.
What do your gun laws do that our gun laws dont,Maybe there is something that we can learn from your side of the woods, As you know or have read that our gun laws only affect the Law abiding gun owners where the crimminals wont be affected at all,It's like a double ended sword and no matter where we try to grip it we wind up cutting our hands,Darn crimminals.

#40    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,247 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

View PostThe Unseen, on 17 January 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

What do your gun laws do that our gun laws dont,Maybe there is something that we can learn from your side of the woods, As you know or have read that our gun laws only affect the Law abiding gun owners where the crimminals wont be affected at all,It's like a double ended sword and no matter where we try to grip it we wind up cutting our hands,Darn crimminals.

Well the Laws are nationalized. If you have a criminal record you can't get a license. You have to pass a test to obtain a Licenses. There are three types of Licenses but only 2 are available for the general public (restricted and non-restricted). Semi auto (Except .22's) are pinned to 5 rounds in the magazine. To own a pistol you must be a collector or be a member of a range. Non-Restricted weapons are not Registers (As it was just abolished) however Restricted firearms have to be registered. All licenses are issued through the RCMP Canadian Firearms Center.

To hunt you need a hunting license and pass a hunter safety course.

Fully automatic weapons are Prohibited. Weapons shorter then a certain size are Prohibited. Pistols with a very short barrel length are prohibited.

These laws keep a number of weapons off the street by keeping them out of the hands of people who can be target for theft. However a number of weapons used by Canadian Criminals are smuggled into Canada from the US, most other weapons are stolen from lawful gun owners in Canada.

I recently read a statistic which stated that there is 1 gun for every 3 people in Canada.

~Thanato

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#41    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

View PostThe Unseen, on 17 January 2013 - 07:50 PM, said:

Thing is ,I dont want to argue wit you

I don't wish to argue with you either, I was just pointing out that saying that to anyone who is not American that they cannot post up their opinions was arrogant..Come on you know it is

You never agree with anything I say anyway          

I don't normally see much of your posts to agree or disagree ..It would depend on the post content..  

also you never praise anyone        

Now now  ..of course I do..I am forever wearing out my like button  lol

your arrogant way of trying to be right at everything you say,        

I never try to be right.. Come now, you should know by now that females are ALWAYS right  lol

I dont ever want you to agree with me      

I agree  lol

I do apollagize for my stupidity.    

Well that was noble of you, I appreciate it.. I apologise for going off on one, I was just pointing out a fact ..

.I now push the ignor button just so you can post in peace and I the same.          

Well I wont be ignoring you, I like you now.. You may have said something that was unfair to us non Americans, but you took a stand and apologised..  So thanks

#42    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,887 posts

-Patton

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

View PostThe Unseen, on 17 January 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Well, as I see it, the first step would be to make it more difficult for a criminal to get a gun, so I think the first step would be to require all gun to be locked up in a safe or firearms cabinet when the owner is not in direct control of it, such as when he leaves home. On average, in the last 15 years I think the study said, 200k+ guns had been reported stolen annually. Put them in a secure and difficult to break into container and that number can be significantly reduced I believe.

----Seraphina

#43    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,887 posts

-Patton

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

Thanatos: you do not have to be part of a gun club to get a pistol.

----Seraphina

#44    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

View PostThanato, on 17 January 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Well the Laws are nationalized. If you have a criminal record you can't get a license. You have to pass a test to obtain a Licenses. There are three types of Licenses but only 2 are available for the general public (restricted and non-restricted). Semi auto (Except .22's) are pinned to 5 rounds in the magazine. To own a pistol you must be a collector or be a member of a range. Non-Restricted weapons are not Registers (As it was just abolished) however Restricted firearms have to be registered. All licenses are issued through the RCMP Canadian Firearms Center.

To hunt you need a hunting license and pass a hunter safety course.

Fully automatic weapons are Prohibited. Weapons shorter then a certain size are Prohibited. Pistols with a very short barrel length are prohibited.

These laws keep a number of weapons off the street by keeping them out of the hands of people who can be target for theft. However a number of weapons used by Canadian Criminals are smuggled into Canada from the US, most other weapons are stolen from lawful gun owners in Canada.

I recently read a statistic which stated that there is 1 gun for every 3 people in Canada.

~Thanato
Wow ,very interesting,Thank you

#45    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,465 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

View PostThanato, on 17 January 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

These laws keep a number of weapons off the street by keeping them out of the hands of people who can be target for theft.
and who determines and how if you can be target for theft???

RESIDENT TROLL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users