Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Never before seen footage

ufo

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#16    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:48 AM

So I'm presuming nobody knows the date.time of these sequences.

Can we guess the motive of the original youtube poster in withholding that information?

#17    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:11 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 18 January 2013 - 03:48 AM, said:

Can we guess the motive of the original youtube poster in withholding that information?

maybe a start?  http://www.facebook....oAlucinanteNews

#18    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,038 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 18 January 2013 - 03:48 AM, said:

That's just what I asked, yes. It would be easy enough to track down if they gave that, perhaps.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#19    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,245 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 18 January 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

I guess Debris does have a twin who wears identical clothes and walks the same path. Dude, just stick to the classic, the epic, the all encompassing, IT FAKE! 2: Return of the Debunkers.  Where the convoluted stories will guarantee to entertain and perplexed you at the same time.

Question 1 - are all things captured on film/video explainable?
(I have many, many images and a few videos that show unidentified 'stuff' in the sky - some would definitely attract interest here, given the level of desire to 'prove' aliens by simply adding together many similarly unidentified objects...)

Question 2 - Does the fact that something can't be positively identified mean that:
- it is particularly interesting?
- it is of alien origin?
- it is useful evidence of 'something'?
- science has failed?
- that no attempts should be made to offer alternative explanations?

Me, I think a bit of common sense investigation and proper consideration of all the potential factors is worthwhile.  Gee, maybe that's why I don't get naively suckered in by email offers, or fakers like Martyn Stubbs, Billy Meier, Jaime Maussan...

And as an aside.. seriously, when was the last time swamp gas was offered as a solution?  And do you deny that several ufo's over the last decade have been correctly identified as balloons?

Anyway, I await your in-depth research - what sequence do you have difficulty understanding in this particular video?  And can you explain why the 'author' of that production provides no provenance, no technical discussion?  That didn't raise any alarm bells?......

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

#20    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 18 January 2013 - 04:11 AM, said:

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I just looked at the above FB page..if YOU do, and scroll down, there is a vid with following splash screen.

click for big
Attached File  issufo.gif   95K   34 downloads

Freudian slip maybe?

Edited by seeder, 19 January 2013 - 12:03 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#21    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

View Postseeder, on 18 January 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

I just looked at the above FB page..if YOU do, and scroll down, there is a vid with following splash screen.

click for big
Attachment issufo.gif

Freudian slip maybe?

It's a Spanish site. can't expect them to spell everything correctly. I think you read too much into it

#22    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:52 AM

It also says that the ISS "has been orbiting the Earth since 1989".

When in reality the ISS is a modular structure whose first component was launched in 1998.

Edited by Hazzard, 19 January 2013 - 12:55 AM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#23    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 18 January 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

Question 1 - are all things captured on film/video explainable?
(I have many, many images and a few videos that show unidentified 'stuff' in the sky - some would definitely attract interest here, given the level of desire to 'prove' aliens by simply adding together many similarly unidentified objects...)

Question 2 - Does the fact that something can't be positively identified mean that:
- it is particularly interesting?
- it is of alien origin?
- it is useful evidence of 'something'?
- science has failed?
- that no attempts should be made to offer alternative explanations?

Me, I think a bit of common sense investigation and proper consideration of all the potential factors is worthwhile.  Gee, maybe that's why I don't get naively suckered in by email offers, or fakers like Martyn Stubbs, Billy Meier, Jaime Maussan...

And as an aside.. seriously, when was the last time swamp gas was offered as a solution?  And do you deny that several ufo's over the last decade have been correctly identified as balloons?

Anyway, I await your in-depth research - what sequence do you have difficulty understanding in this particular video?  And can you explain why the 'author' of that production provides no provenance, no technical discussion?  That didn't raise any alarm bells?......

I was pointing out to all the people who quickly jumped to the conclusion of space junk. Look from 0.34 -1:00, what are the chances that space junks look identical and move in identical path? not saying it's impossible, but what are the chances?

To answer your question:
1. Not all thing captured on film/video are explainable. which is why people shouldn't be so quick to say "It's space debris". Which is why I was alluding to the fact that they should just say "it's fake!" which would be more believable in this situation.

2. If something can't be positively identified, then..
a) it is interesting in this forum about UFOs/ETs if it looked nothing like we what we expect to be flying in the sky.
    b Not necessarily, but not impossible either.
c) I don't know about useful, but it's evidence that there's "something" we can't positively explain.
d) science has not failed, just mean that our science still have a long, long way to go.
e) attempts certainly can be made but just don't expect those attempts to be the definitive answer. We also reserve the right to  laugh if such an attempt seemed pathetic and bs.

When was swamp gas offered as an explanation? you tell me. but it did by the debunkers, which seemed laughable, don't you think?

Yes balloon have been identified. What is your point? That UFOs doesn't exist because some people misidentified balloons? dude, there are people mistaking the Moon for UFO. This only prove there are idiots out there. Which we know all along.

I find it's hard to understand why identical space junks move exactly the same way. Are there that much junks out there that they beginning to find their doppelganger? what are the chances of that? better than the chances of life outside of earth?
I point out the facebook page as possible origin of the video so the "experts" could contact them and ask them? btw, i have never said it was authentic. I was merely point out the fact that many debunkers were quick to dismissed as "space junks". Shouldn't they should have try to see if it's authentic or not before throwing out "debris" "junks" and such?

Edited by SwampgasBalloonBoy, 19 January 2013 - 01:36 AM.

#24    Classified Document

Classified Document

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 247 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

Some people would say it's space junk, but space junk dont do that.

~ Sorry ~

#25    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 19 January 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

It's a Spanish site. can't expect them to spell everything correctly. I think you read too much into it

maybe you just didnt get what I read.. or how it could be read... if the ISS really had ufo's flying by regularly...dont you think it'd be worldwide news?

Or do you think its all covered up?

Hence the public feeds..

Edited by seeder, 19 January 2013 - 02:06 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#26    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

View Postseeder, on 19 January 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

maybe you just didnt get what I read.. or how it could be read... if the ISS really had ufo's flying by regularly...dont you think it'd be worldwide news?

Or do you think its all covered up?

Hence the public feeds..

I though you're alluding to "shigtings" which sound like ****ting since you throw in freudian slip.

it wasn't worldwide news because it wasn't definitive of what it could be and they think it's just SPACE JUNKS?

#27    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:49 AM

View PostClassified Document, on 19 January 2013 - 01:54 AM, said:

Some people would say it's space junk, but space junk dont do that.

I doubt you really know WHAT 'space junk' can and cannot do, but maybe
it doesn't matter, because I agree that these videos RARELY show the
traditional 'space junk'. I've explained why, in my "99 FAQs About Space
UFOs" [www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html] which I've urged people to read
as background and basis for further discussion of these strange-looking,
fascinating, and even occasion ally important videos deserve. Without that
background, all discussion to this point has been pointlessly wasted time,
I suggest.

#28    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,038 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

View Postseeder, on 18 January 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

click for big
Attachment issufo.gif

Freudian slip maybe?
sightings shmightings ......  :innocent:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#29    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,038 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

Space Junks? Seeing one of these in orbit would surely be proof of Ancient Astronauts ....
Posted Image

H. P. Lovecraft.

#30    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• "Some men just want to see the world burn" Alfred

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

View PostHazzard, on 19 January 2013 - 12:52 AM, said:

It also says that the ISS "has been orbiting the Earth since 1989".

When in reality the ISS is a modular structure whose first component was launched in 1998.

this is true. i wouldn't trust this video on this fact alone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users