Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Searching for truth

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1    Searching4truth

Searching4truth

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

Hello I know God that's not the truth u seek I seek a prophet one who knows what I have gone thru and can interpret it if u know then contact me

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,569 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

What makes you think a prophet would know what you have gone through? I think you're looking for something that doesn't exist.

#3    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Mostly Harmless

• 11,334 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

Good luck.  My advice read and study many different religions and philosophies, meditate and be your own guru.

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it."  Galadriel

#4    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

ive had christian experiences and dreams of the future, im not a prophet but would be more than happy to listen to u and give my perspective

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#5    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

When the student is ready, the teacher will come.

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#6    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

View PostSearching4truth, on 17 January 2013 - 09:29 AM, said:

Hello I know God that's not the truth u seek I seek a prophet one who knows what I have gone thru and can interpret it if u know then contact me

Darkwind's advice is good. Read, study, find your own wisdom and let it guide you. Often when we turn to prophets or masters or teachers we ignore our own inner knowing. If you're seeking truth, find it yourself. If it comes from others it's just information, which can be valuable, but it doesn't have the weight or depth of knowing what's true for ourselves.

#7    Searching4truth

Searching4truth

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

King nebuchadnezzar ask all in Babylon for this same thing God gave Daniel the knowledge he needed this is what I am seeking why it's so vague again only respond if you know the truth im seeking

#8    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

Hey man welcome to the forums. !

Only thing you will find here is maybe information on what exactly you seek. I heard there are alot of psyhic people here so wait until you get answer or contact from any of them untill then, feel free to explore maybe what you seek has already been found!

Cheers!

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#9    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

View PostAsadora, on 17 January 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:

When the student is ready, the teacher will come.

When the teacher is ready, a student will appear!

#10    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

May I ask why specifically you ask for a prophet to the exclusion of anything else? Or what your definition is of prophet?

#11    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

View PostBeany, on 19 January 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

May I ask why specifically you ask for a prophet to the exclusion of anything else? Or what your definition is of prophet?
Pertinent question -- very pertinent.

"Truth" is a shy animal, and hides effectively.  Pilate had it right over Jesus when he asked, "What is truth?"  We don't know and if I remember the story correctly Jesus remained silent.  In mathematics we can approach a limit "asymptotically," meaning we can approach it to whatever degree of accuracy our technology allows, but never get to it.  I think truth is like that.  Some things we "know" as "truth" with a degree of certainty that is almost there -- so close we can't really see a gap -- but we are never absolutely there.  Most things, of course, we know with far less certainty and all kinds of doubts are permitted, but we still say it is "true," meaning "probably true."

#12    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

There is no great truth to discover, everything you need is right in front of you just embrace reality, totally and find your place in this world.

#13    Ogbin

Ogbin

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

• God Bless Israel

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

Jesus said in John 14:6 " I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life:" and in John 8:32 Jesus says " And ye shall know the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall make you free."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users