Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I saw stuff when i was little, its back?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Kambambaluckabam

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

Ok so when i was a kid, as in from when i started talking to when i was about ten, i saw ghosts or spirits.  Now I'm 16 and its started again.  I want to believe i just didn't live in a truly haunted house for those years but even in my friends homes or hospitals i never felt things and others did.  Ill give you some history to compare:
When i was a toddler i saw a man in my room and he used to scare me very much i still see him in my minds eye he was tall standing over my bed with wild hair and crazed eyes.
Then when i was 6 or so there was an old man who'd come into my room at night he never hurt me or scared me other than at first wed talk some nights and i dreamt of thing that happened later once my teachers house burning, and my friend breaking his leg.
These were in different houses my family moves often.  Now I live in another house, there have been two between, and I'm seeing the man who lived here before us, i know that he died before his wife sold the house. Has this happened to any one else?

#2    Ivizuete

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

No not me

#3    coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:23 PM

Sounds like a sleep disorder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users