Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Aliens Seen Through UFO Windows

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    –– DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

Posted Image

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#47    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 21 January 2013 - 06:27 AM, said:

What do you think of this case?

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#48    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,760 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

View PostDr. Mrdad, on 04 February 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

What do you think of this case?

I think it makes a good bedtime story,... but that is pretty much it. As with most of these reports it is impossible to investigate any further. We always seem to end up with the believe it or not. I dont know about you guys, but I need better evidence (something with substance) than a story well told.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#49    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,549 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

View Postskookum, on 04 February 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

It was a bit of light hearted fun. When I read the thread title it was the image in my head it conjured up. Obviously there is a serious side to the thread which is very interesting. Please accept my apology if I offended you.
Oh, i needn't worry. Have you seen all the people he doesn't take any notice of?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#50    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

View PostHazzard, on 04 February 2013 - 02:34 PM, said:

I think it makes a good bedtime story,... but that is pretty much it. As with most of these reports it is impossible to investigate any further. We always seem to end up with the believe it or not. I dont know about you guys, but I need better evidence (something with substance) than a story well told.

Scare the kids with stories like that, are ya hazz!!?? :angry:

Whats even more scary is the fact that some parents out there are telling the little ones that this is real!!!

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users