Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

did I AP...just a dream...what does it mean?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    VicshousLove

VicshousLove

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

maybe you saw yourself in a past life? but its also likely your guide is egyptian and hasnt had a life here on earth since the egyptian times. either way thats pretty damn cool you got to meet anyone lol. ive yet to master anything or meet anyone, i just kind of flopped around my house and bounced off ceilings and walls, i made it outside and flew up into the sky and stuff, but thats really about it lol.

View PostAlij, on 01 February 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

actually once I did a meditation and truly believe i met...well someone! I met a catlike woman, who reminded me of having eqyption qualities. (had a long white robe/dress-and I wanna say a head peice but been so long) and another woman as well (dressed like a belly dancer....honestly!)

im still doing research on half cat/half human or stynx....

There were no words-I could almost just sense what they wanted me to know or tell me-same for communicating back.

#17    Alij

Alij

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• "I support it, I don't do it!"

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

nah when I mediate i never  think bout my house...its usually a tree....the woods, or by water. Water or an open space. When I had that experience I went into the woods...followed a trail to this opened area with a small body of water. When I was done I had tears lol. The only way to explain it is I felt some questions were answered and I had a since of purification

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users