Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

"Only The Chosen Will Be Saved."

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#16    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,833 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

Would make a good science fiction movie: "Robot Demon Apocalypse" Coming soon to a theatre near you!

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#17    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,412 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 19 January 2013 - 10:27 AM, said:

Wrong case. There are two separate cases in the first post.

I was talking about the whole thing - just picked out my favorite parts to make the point.

Seriously, repeating those sort of 'reports' looks more like taking advantage of the mentally ill or observationally challenged or fame-seekers, than any serious attempt to discuss genuine cases - ie ones with that stuff called evidence, or that have some decent corroboration, rather than wild tales of alien intervention attempts - ones that seem strangely familiar if you have watched sci-fi movies...

My grandpa had many stories too, but about ghosts and ghouls..  I'm pretty sure he believed his own tales - you only have to tell it (and embellish it) a few times and it becomes real.

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - ChrLzs

#18    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:36 AM

View PostNuke_em, on 19 January 2013 - 11:03 AM, said:

Sorry i cant believe him if this visitors were really somewhat of smart or inteligent.. They would knew that they should go to some elective from the people, president.
They wouldn't give a message of such importance to some normal simple guy..which at end would be a hoaxer or hoaxed... anyhow if ETI would visit our planet they would
meet with the presidents of US,Russia and/or China. That would be right inteligence...

Still the pictures with suits make a good case too, if we would go to any of those super earth planets found, we too would need suits from start, you wouldnt want to come down with an alien cold which would kill always for sure. That is the diffrence from all other sightings/visitations they have protective gear. I don't know but i don't believe him sorry.
While I don't disagree with your logic and one would think that IF aliens could travel all the way here, they'd also know to make contact with someone who can pass their message to the rest of the world.....

BUUUT, you can't really make assumptions like that because if the message came from ALIENS, then we can't really know WHY they would talk to one person and not another...
their motives, their knowledge etc would be ALIEN to us....

Edited by Paxus, 19 January 2013 - 11:37 AM.

#19    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Non gender specific

• 25,667 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

View PostPaxus, on 19 January 2013 - 11:36 AM, said:

While I don't disagree with your logic and one would think that IF aliens could travel all the way here, they'd also know to make contact with someone who can pass their message to the rest of the world.....

BUUUT, you can't really make assumptions like that because if the message came from ALIENS, then we can't really know WHY they would talk to one person and not another...
All this "take me to your leader" business does rather suggest that they haven't done their preliminary research very well, though, doesn't it; that they don't actually know who the Leaders of mankind are, or where they might be found. Unless they think that anyone is able to contact their Leader at the drop of a hat; "hey, mr. O? Yes, there's a, er, Robot here that wants to say hi..." Maybe that's how it works in the ET's utopian society. Who can say.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#20    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

quote name='topsecretresearch' timestamp='1358575394' post='4628046']

Date: February 16, 1980

Source: Jenny Randles, UFOS, and how we see Them

Posted Image

A man encountered a hovering metallic oval shaped craft very close to the ground. Several small beings wearing silvery suits emerged. One of the beings was heard to say in a "demonic" tone of voice, "This was our planet once and if you do not change your ways only the chosen will be saved." A strong smell of sulfur accompanied the object and beings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event Date: August 11, 2003
Time: 4:35 - 4:50 am
Witness: Lech Chacinski   

Posted Image

He answered their questions, telepathically, and they told him they had come to deliver a message to the inhabitants of Earth, and this message was given only to him. We should care about our planet; our water and air. If we neglect our environment, they will cause our destruction.

another version....

The "leader" (who was the only communicator) then stated that they had come to deliver a message to the inhabitants of Earth, and Lech had the impression that he was being charged with the responsibility of spreading this message as widely as possible.

In essence the message was that we must "care" for ourselves and our planet, and that if we continue to disrespect the laws of Nature, the result will be catastrophic. Why this encounter, and this message-apparently regarding the environment--was delivered to Lech, he has no idea. Mr. Chacinski was apparently able to ask only one question of these beings, "Where do you come from?," to which they replied "Eight Galaxy." They also told him they would return, although with no details as to when, where, or for what purpose.

Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stacked up here. -- Jack Nicholson

Edited by Hazzard, 19 January 2013 - 12:01 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#21    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostPaxus, on 19 January 2013 - 11:36 AM, said:

I see your point, if such scenario would be true then we would be screwed hard...A prophet bears a messeage which is ignored and he still insist it's real and warn us more but society outlaws him, he is designated as crazy,mental, etc... 5 weeks later something appears on the skies above us agenices worldwide picks the phenomena up, it too late a bright flash apperas .. only handfull of people surivive.

That was in the movie i just added ETs in... in movie some sort of gas is released to athmosphere which ignites and blinds alot of people on global scale only few who didnt watch the event were able to see.

I still dont believe him or the event it is too hollywood styled..Except the suits nothing more than a movie which ignited hes imagination.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#22    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 19 January 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

All this "take me to your leader" business does rather suggest that they haven't done their preliminary research very well, though, doesn't it; that they don't actually know who the Leaders of mankind are, or where they might be found. Unless they think that anyone is able to contact their Leader at the drop of a hat; "hey, mr. O? Yes, there's a, er, Robot here that wants to say hi..." Maybe that's how it works in the ET's utopian society. Who can say.
LMAO @ Lord Vetinari
Classic
I love Discworld.

Anyway - yes, you're right of course but as I said, who could possibly know why an ALIEN would do anything.... (was my point)
Perhaps it's a test?

*giggles madly*

#23    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 19 January 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

I see your point, if such scenario would be true then we would be screwed hard...A prophet bears a messeage which is ignored and he still insist it's real and warn us more but society outlaws him, he is designated as crazy,mental, etc... 5 weeks later something appears on the skies above us agenices worldwide picks the phenomena up, it too late a bright flash apperas .. only handfull of people surivive.

That was in the movie i just added ETs in... in movie some sort of gas is released to athmosphere which ignites and blinds alot of people on global scale only few who didnt watch the event were able to see.

I still dont believe him or the event it is too hollywood styled..Except the suits nothing more than a movie which ignited hes imagination.

EXACTLY - STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED!

Wouldn't it seem like POETIC JUSTICE??

I mean do we (as a species) really deserve this planet???

#24    Vance665

Vance665

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

sounds legit...

#25    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 19 January 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

[/size]
I was talking about the whole thing - just picked out my favorite parts to make the point.

Fallacy of quoting out of context

View PostChrlzs, on 19 January 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

Seriously, repeating those sort of 'reports' looks more like taking advantage of the mentally ill or observationally challenged or fame-seekers, than any serious attempt to discuss genuine cases - ie ones with that stuff called evidence, or that have some decent corroboration, rather than wild tales of alien intervention attempts - ones that seem strangely familiar if you have watched sci-fi movies...

My grandpa had many stories too, but about ghosts and ghouls..  I'm pretty sure he believed his own tales - you only have to tell it (and embellish it) a few times and it becomes real.

You're making an assumption based on knowing nothing about the witnesses. I read about the Leh Chacinski case and I see no indication that he's a fame seeker or metally ill. Many witnesses to a UFO or close encounter are just the average joe.

#26    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

View PostPaxus, on 19 January 2013 - 08:22 AM, said:

Hah! Excellant! It was one of Klatu's friends!

Wipe them (us) out, I say.... all of them.

THE GLITTERING ROBES OF ENTERTAINMENT
In connection with research she was con­ducting for a UFO documentary in 1983, award-winning filmmaker and journalist Linda Moulton Howe was told by government sources that the 1951 version of The Day the Earth Stood Still, which depicted an alien landing in Washington D.C., was, in her words, “inspired by the CIA”, and was “one of the first government tests of public reaction to such an event”. Howe’s statement may not be as far-fetched as it seems. The screenwriter forThe Day the Earth Stood Still, Edmund H North, was actively serving as a major in the Army Signal Corps just months before being selected by 20th Century Fox to pen the saucer-literate script. During his time in the Corps, North had been in charge of “training and educational” documentaries, and later established himself as a Holly­wood scribe of war films including Sink the Bismark! (1960), Submarine X-1 (1968), and Patton (1970), for which he received an Oscar – all of which raises the possibility that he maintained an official or quasi-official role in the government’s cinematic propaganda campaigns throughout his career.
It is also worth noting that the man responsible for overseeing the production of The Day the Earth Stood Still – 20th Cent­ury Fox bigwig Darryl Zanuck – soon afterwards became a member of what Frances Stonor Saunders refers to as the “Holly­wood consortium”, part of a covert multi-agency propaganda campaign formed in 1954 called “Militant Liberty”. The consort­ium was clear about its goals: “We need to make certain our films are doing a good job for our nation and our industry.” Zanuck himself once said: “If you have something worthwhile to say, dress it up in the glittering robes of entertainment and you will find a ready market… without entertainment, no propaganda film is worth a dime.”

From: The Lies Are Out There By Robbie Graham and Matthew Alford

#27    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,519 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 20 January 2013 - 05:11 AM, said:

THE GLITTERING ROBES OF ENTERTAINMENT
In connection with research she was con­ducting for a UFO documentary in 1983, award-winning filmmaker and journalist Linda Moulton Howe was told by government sources that the 1951 version of The Day the Earth Stood Still, which depicted an alien landing in Washington D.C., was, in her words, “inspired by the CIA”, and was “one of the first government tests of public reaction to such an event”. Howe’s statement may not be as far-fetched as it seems. The screenwriter forThe Day the Earth Stood Still, Edmund H North, was actively serving as a major in the Army Signal Corps just months before being selected by 20th Century Fox to pen the saucer-literate script. During his time in the Corps, North had been in charge of “training and educational” documentaries, and later established himself as a Holly­wood scribe of war films including Sink the Bismark! (1960), Submarine X-1 (1968), and Patton (1970), for which he received an Oscar – all of which raises the possibility that he maintained an official or quasi-official role in the government’s cinematic propaganda campaigns throughout his career.
It is also worth noting that the man responsible for overseeing the production of The Day the Earth Stood Still – 20th Cent­ury Fox bigwig Darryl Zanuck – soon afterwards became a member of what Frances Stonor Saunders refers to as the “Holly­wood consortium”, part of a covert multi-agency propaganda campaign formed in 1954 called “Militant Liberty”. The consort­ium was clear about its goals: “We need to make certain our films are doing a good job for our nation and our industry.” Zanuck himself once said: “If you have something worthwhile to say, dress it up in the glittering robes of entertainment and you will find a ready market… without entertainment, no propaganda film is worth a dime.”

From: The Lies Are Out There By Robbie Graham and Matthew Alford

Ohh man. LMH?? Really? That Cattle Mutilation lady? Far out. Can I request that if we pick crackpots, that at least we pick hot ones, so there is actually something to talk about?

The link is funny.

The DoD may have been unable to dict­ate script changes on Independence Day, but its involvement with the alien-themed blockbuster Transformers (2007) was so deep-rooted and integral that almost no aspect of the production went unmonitored by the Pentagon’s hawklike eyes.

What can one say to such but :w00t:?????

The Government is worrying about Transformers, the movie? Deep end........

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 20 January 2013 - 05:31 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#28    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

ET Wear - Electronic Display On Chest

Summer 1948. Hemer Sauerland, Germany
Source: http://www.ufoinfo.c...anoid1948.shtml
Source: Illobrand Von Ludwiger, Mufon 1993 Symposium Proceedings

"They all had boxes on their chests with tubes protruding from it."

September 30, 1954. Nouatre, Indre-et-Loire, France
The George Gatay encounter.

"The being had a semi-transparent helmet, with a large visor. He was dressed in gray coveralls, and short boots. He also had what appeared to be an electronic display on the chest of his uniform."

January 7, 1974 Warneton, Belgium.
Source: http://www.nicap.org...upants_hall.htm
Source: Jean Marie Bigorne, Lumeires Dans Le Nuit

"...a vertical row of "buttons" on each side of the chest"

August 11, 2003. Szczecinek, Northern Poland
The Leh Chacinski encounter.

Posted Image

...on their chests were "colorful blinking [rectangular] boards" with "7 lights in each row," each light a different color. He cannot remember the combination of colors, but states that the lights were "falling down [in a sequence] one by one, like a fountain."

ET Wear - Overalls "Pumped Up From The Inside"

July (late) 1947. Brazil
Source: Into the Unknown - Readers Digest (1981)

Indeed, less than a month after Arnold's sighting came the first report of human-like creatures actually landing. A survey worker in the wilds of Brazil described 7-foot beings wearing transparent, inflated suits.

August 11, 2003. Szczecinek, Northern Poland
The Leh Chacinski encounter.

Posted Image

Lech describes these entities as being about the height of tall humans (approx. 170 cm tall) with a basic human form (2 arms, 2 legs, a torso and a head), wearing tight-fitting, seamless "overalls of a dull silvery, elastic foil" material. He states that these overalls seemed to be "pumped up from the inside" and were "integrated with their shoes and mittens."

February 10, 1977. Tucson, Arizona
Source: http://www.ufoeviden...ses/case358.htm
Source: APRO Bulletin, Vol. 25 No. 8 (Feb. 1977)

Posted Image

Witnesses: Ms. Lois Stovall, Mrs. Alice Buckner.

"Behind the bars crouched a human-shaped figure, all over gray in color, that looked puffed up, like a balloon, except it had ridges or rings of the same substance running around the appendages, like padding, or like some space suits have."

Note: Both the Leh Chacinski, Northern Poland case and the Tuscan Arizona case the helmet and visor bear a strong resemblance. Also the overall is described as "pumped up from the inside."

#29    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 January 2013 - 05:27 AM, said:

Ohh man. LMH?? Really? That Cattle Mutilation lady? Far out. Can I request that if we pick crackpots, that at least we pick hot ones, so there is actually something to talk about?

This sort of thing goes on. It should be common knowledge though.

Recent example:

Senate Launches Investigation into 'Zero Dark Thirty'
The review will determine whether the CIA gave filmmakers inappropriate access

#30    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,519 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

We have suits that are pumped up from the inside, the inspiration is no wonder whatsoever.

However, the suits are a wonder. What atmosphere are these things supposed to be breathing? Does anyone know? For their rockets to work in our atmosphere, one would expect them to be conducive to oxygen, which has more of an impact on a species, and the rise of it than one might realise.

More to the story would say if the claims are worth pursing or not, and if ET is even a viable candidate. All we have are some vague descriptions from supposedly frightened people, and some are drawing conclusions with only half the information. The plural of anecdote is not data.

What is that last contraption supposed to be? It looks like a go go dancing cage. Is that supposed to travel into space?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users