Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Best evidence for ET visitation - 4th edition

• Please log in to reply
374 replies to this topic

#316    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:22 AM

View Postbee, on 27 March 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

you're having a laugh aren't you...? What's good about name-calling, being rude and flinging insults around?

Are you suggesting Zoser never did such?

View Postbee, on 27 March 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

I find that statement extremely ignorant...

:yes:

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#317    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

View PostDBunker, on 28 March 2013 - 01:41 AM, said:

Two of these? :unsure2:

Posted Image

I wish,... but Im guessing Big D is talking about one of these. :lol: :P

Posted Image

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#318    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 28 March 2013 - 03:04 AM, said:

Twas not you mate - LINK
Where you refering to me there Psyche about asking if you guys came to an agreement on that case?

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#319    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 28 March 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

Where you refering to me there Psyche about asking if you guys came to an agreement on that case?

Psyche,...

Posted Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#320    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,656 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

View PostHazzard, on 28 March 2013 - 12:26 PM, said:

I wish,... but Im guessing Big D is talking about one of these. :lol: :P

Posted Image
Yeah ! Now you just made me fall over in the shop on that last photo  guys ! Im going to call Snap-On Tools today and order me up a pair of Dykes like those Girls !
That will get the job done a lot faster in my Shop ! Thanks !
justDONTEATUS :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#321    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,939 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 29 March 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

Yeah ! Now you just made me fall over in the shop on that last photo  guys ! Im going to call Snap-On Tools today and order me up a pair of Dykes like those Girls !
That will get the job done a lot faster in my Shop ! Thanks !
justDONTEATUS :tu:
Be careful, cause snaps may mean something sinister :whistle:

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#322    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:24 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 29 March 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

Be careful, cause snaps may mean something sinister :whistle:

Snap-on tools,...

Posted Image

#323    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,656 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

Snapperheads Snap-on Tools,Snappy Tom,Bloody Marys its all in the way you look at it ! :tu:

#324    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,106 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

Laredo UFO group specializes in first-hand observation.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Laredo, Texas UFO researchers are finding a significant number of unexplained objects in local skies, but it's not because of UFO reports being received from the public, but rather because they are part of a growing movement in the research community: the go out with good equipment and obtain UFO data on their own. This is perhaps the next wave in UFO research. It is getting much easier to do, as UFOs become more common and seemingly more willing to appear on demand.

What a great &#2!*$ idea!  Posted Image

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#325    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

Here is a link to sweetpumpers post,... http://www.mysananto...edo-4395098.php

Edited by Hazzard, 02 April 2013 - 01:52 PM.

#326    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,656 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:24 PM

Now Im confused ? Is being Left handed going to help me meet E.T faster of get Eatten quicker?
Now I shall run to my bunker and re-program my Left-handedness ! Off to the Mind melt room !
Some times known as the Lue , Can, Water closet,$hitter ! Well I`ll contact you all in a few days ! :clap:
Now I`ll be Ampredextrious !

#327    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,599 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

http://www.sciencedi...019103513000791

:ph34r:

#328    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:32 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 03 April 2013 - 08:01 AM, said:

:o

Psyche,...?

#329    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,430 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 03 April 2013 - 08:01 AM, said:

I tried reading that, but I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure what it's actually saying.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#330    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:22 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 28 March 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

Gidday Mate'

Yes I was. I was under the impression that Q was getting a hard time for speaking about Pascagoula, and I just wanted to point out that he did not even bring it up, in fact he even suggested people head over to the other thread. Nothing malicious I assure you, just that I well respect Quillius' input, and would like to stand for him having a fair go where I can.

And suffice to say, not that there was anything wrong with the question you had asked either in fact, that is indeed the very point of this thread as I understand it and it was a fair question. Sorry for any confusion. And sorry for the late reply, work has been keeping me over the top busy of late.

Cheers.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users