Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Best evidence for ET visitation - 4th edition

• Please log in to reply
374 replies to this topic

#76    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

If you google 'solway spaceman' then click images you will come across a photo that has added the bottom half of the 'spaceman' to the left of the girls head, attempting to show the full length bogy versus current position and how this equates to an average height of a human.....anyhow, its the girls face in this picture that is interesting...very different emotion versus original spaceman photo.....also note her hair however seems in the same place.....have a look at the hair in detail...

#77    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

hey DB, reach any conclusions yet on Tehran?

Mcrom if you read this, is this not one of those cases where timing of events lends itself to intelligence?

#78    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,537 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

View Postquillius, on 22 January 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

If you google 'solway spaceman' then click images you will come across a photo that has added the bottom half of the 'spaceman' to the left of the girls head, attempting to show the full length bogy versus current position and how this equates to an average height of a human.....anyhow, its the girls face in this picture that is interesting...very different emotion versus original spaceman photo.....also note her hair however seems in the same place.....have a look at the hair in detail...
What are we trying to suggest or imply? :unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#79    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 22 January 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

What are we trying to suggest or imply? :unsure2:

not too sure to be honest Lord V. I have also seen the third photo with the girl and 'part' of her mother (or who I assume is the mother) in shot.

Then you have the one with the sad face versus main photo. The hair being the same indicates two successive shots taken and then the third a little time before or after said photos.

just seems strange, cant quite put my finger on it yet...

#80    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

View PostDBunker, on 21 January 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

Im glad this thread (series) is kicking up, again..... what is it now 3000 posts all togeather?  :nw:

Oop, not posts..... 3000 PAGES!!

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#81    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

View Postquillius, on 22 January 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

yeah I kind of buy that....of course there is the other possibility in that he knew whaat he was talking about over in this section too.......

As skyeagle is not here its kinda unfair to keep talking about all that..... people will always speek from their point of view, and their belief.... ill just leeve it at that.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#82    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostDBunker, on 22 January 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

As skyeagle is not here its kinda unfair to keep talking about all that..... people will always speek from their point of view, and their belief.... ill just leeve it at that.

I guess that would depend on content of conversation :)

anyhow I agree and hope he will come and join in with regards to Tehran.....where are you at with it?

#83    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

View Postquillius, on 22 January 2013 - 04:34 PM, said:

Tehran.....where are you at with it?

You ar right, that is one of the better ones. A genuine mystery.

Im thinking freaky weather phenomenon (plasma or something like that).... can you see a reason why that wouldnt fit?

#84    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

View PostDBunker, on 22 January 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

You ar right, that is one of the better ones. A genuine mystery.

Im thinking freaky weather phenomenon (plasma or something like that).... can you see a reason why that wouldnt fit?

I think the 'official' start plus pilot error etc doesnt rewally work for me, I feel too much working against it.
Plasma, well yes, apart from timing....this is where much more investigation is needed to see if it shows the timing of events going against probability and therefore 'inferring' by default intelligence.....

i,e ''as the weapons are engaged they are 'knocked out' if all this happens at a certain distance from 'ufo' then it may just be intereference from a UAP, however if it happens a few times at varying distances and always at the point of weapon engagment then we are moving away from UAP in my opinion and possibly entering the realm of intelligent display.

#85    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

View Postquillius, on 22 January 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

Im not finding the one you are talking about here, quillius. :unsure2:

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#86    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,537 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

Well, I did find this, which looks as if it was put together by our friends at Above Top Secret, but it looks suspiciously like a Photoshoppe job ...
:unsure2:

Posted Image

... and the mystery Figure seems to be doing an impression of Morecambe & Wise ....

Posted Image

:unsure2:

Edited by Lord Vetinari, 23 January 2013 - 04:42 PM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#87    wimfloppp

wimfloppp

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

theres know doubt that aliens have been here in the past , may even be here now.our mode of space travel is so outdated it must be laughable to them.

#88    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

View Postwimfloppp, on 23 January 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

theres know doubt that aliens have been here in the past , may even be here now.our mode of space travel is so outdated it must be laughable to them.

That is your opinion, and you are entitled to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#89    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

Ok :lol:  I see what your saying, quillius,... I believe that was a poke (made by the photoshop guy) at those who claim its a spaceman. He changed her mouth!

- The girl is now grumpy it wasnt a real alien.

#90    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

http://www.dumbassguide.info/

LOL...didn't even know such a thing existed. Makes me laugh though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users