Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chemotherapy Boosts Cancer Growth

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,990 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

US Scientists Find That Chemotherapy Boosts Cancer Growth

"Chemotherapy can damage healthy cells? Say it isn’t so? You don’t need a degree to figure this one out. Poison kills indiscriminately– always has and always will. While damaging healthy cells, chemotherapy also triggers them to secrete a protein that sustains tumour growth and resistance to further treatment. Researchers in the United States made the “completely unexpected” finding they claimed while seeking to explain why cancer cells are so resilient inside the human body when they are easy to kill in the lab"

http://www.wakingtim...-cancer-growth/

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#2    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,716 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

Sugar, and artificial sugars, stop ingesting these and load up on antioxidants, if you have pre-cancer cells anywhere in the body.

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,990 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostWoIverine, on 19 January 2013 - 09:57 PM, said:

Sugar, and artificial sugars, stop ingesting these and load up on antioxidants, if you have pre-cancer cells anywhere in the body.

after the last posting I made on cancer got locked coz someone posted about their herbal 'cures'. it may be best not to specify anything as being a cure!

But I agree, a healthy diet based on more fruit and veg is great for all sorts of things, and a bad diet causes all sorts of issues!

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

This was pretty obvious. lol

They will have synthesized a proper natural cure now and will start charging for it. lol

Gotta love big pharmaceutical companies and the FDA. (The FDA is the biggest joke ever)

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#5    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,716 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

There's a lot of findings now stating that cancer cells do feed on glucose, and sugars. I found this article pretty interesting:

http://www.reuters.c...210830520100802

#6    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,182 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

Environmental factors play a role in cancer too even the way our food is raised.  I'm sure sugar does too but I think many things do.

If we are to find a cure for cancer the government is going to have to get involved in it.  Because companies are in it for the profit, as most businesses are, and the cure might be so simple it isn't profitable.  We need a non profit government ran research facility who's only concern is finding a cure not patents or profits.

I also think other countries should help fund it or start one of their own.

Edited by Hilander, 20 January 2013 - 12:14 AM.

#7    spartan max2

spartan max2

Poltergeist

• 2,350 posts

• There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

im going to be that crackpot conspiracy theorist :)

But honestly i do think we probly discorved ways to cure cancer but there is to much money involved so it will never be "cured"

for Four decades the goverment has been putting money in to finding a cure. 4 DECADES. alot happens in science in four decades and your telling me we have no cure? Plus all the private companies and charities trying to fund to find a cure. but yet we havent found one?

i wasent born yeasterday

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#8    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

*coughs*
You don't even need me to comment ,right ?

Miss me?

#9    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,716 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 20 January 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

*coughs*
You don't even need me to comment ,right ?

I wouldn't mind. You're pretty insightful, but I think some people get their feathers ruffled if alternative therapy suggestions aren't wrapped in a "also go see your primary care physician in conjunction with alternatives" disclaimer. That said, I can't stress enough how important a diet high in antioxidants are for the body in terms of cancer prevention.

Edited by WoIverine, 20 January 2013 - 02:13 AM.

#10    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

Ill not comment either. But I will agree a proper diet is a good reason for many reasons.

#11    brothers

brothers

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

Most likely they have had a cure for cancer for some time now and will never release it to the general public. Only the elite will get it. I will never give any contribution to any cancer fund because it never got for legit research only into the pockets of those that promote those funds.  I remember giving money to some cancer fund when I was very young and that was more than 65 years ago and you use to get these red cross pins with it. Nope sorry no more.

#12    Raven_Tear

Raven_Tear

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

• Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

Surprise! Treatments make you more ill, so doctors make more money. What a concept.

#13    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

View PostWoIverine, on 20 January 2013 - 02:07 AM, said:

I wouldn't mind. You're pretty insightful, but I think some people get their feathers ruffled if alternative therapy suggestions aren't wrapped in a "also go see your primary care physician in conjunction with alternatives" disclaimer. That said, I can't stress enough how important a diet high in antioxidants are for the body in terms of cancer prevention.

I'm not going to sit here and say,proper treatment of cancer can involve going to Mexico and eating seeds,will cure cancer.
I also believe,true great medicine,is integrative .
Some things,work better than others ,depending upon each individual case.
That being said,I on e believed modern medicine was great ,and it was great .
Then it turned into conveyor belt homogenous care,that helps no one LIVE .
Not in thectrue sense of the word.
There are cures that have been dscovered,and been surpressed.
The average cancer case ,makes how much money ?
Add hospital stay,surgery ,anesthesiologist fee,radiation ,chemo ,other md fees ,tests ,meds .
Just add it up.
Then post operative care meds follow up .
Oncology is HUGE business,and they don't want to lose any of it.
I watched my aunt,slowly die of stomach cancer .
Horribly ,painfully. Uncaring mds ,who just cared about her ins coverage .
She would be left sitting in her own excrement ,because of her issue...and the oncology floor at her mds hospital,left her for hours.
She would be brought her food,and eat,while sitting in her own filth.
An alleged great nyc hospital.
When you discover,none of this Is necessary ,you get angry .
So,there are numerous methods,to take care post operatively ,with out chemo or radiation .
I of course,cannot go into it here.
I believe surgery is sometimes necessary ,sometimes radiation.
I do not think chemo is advantageous,and can destroy the immune system.
There are also numerous side affects to radiation.
There are people,who say,all cancers,if caught in time,are treatable,without cutting burning or poisoning.
I think its possible,but only certain cancers,in certain stages.

There is a movie about it. Twelve years to make it. It's called Cut ,Burn ,Poison .
If anyone is curious,watch it. It may open some eyes .

And all medicine is this way. There will never be a cure for diabetes ,there will never be a cure for cancer . Just my two cents .

http://foodmatters.t...cut-poison-burn

Im going to try to figure out how much they make on one say,stage two colon cancer victim .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 20 January 2013 - 02:57 AM.

Miss me?

#14    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

Oh and,I will give absolutely no money to any cancer charities . Not kids,breast cancer ,none. It's a waste .
All this pink ,walk for the cure crap,is just that,crap .

Here are some link on costs of cancer treatment ,in a conventional setting .

http://www.winningca...cer-treatments/

. http://usatoday30.us...care/53271430/1

http://answers.yahoo...04123115AAtmzda

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 20 January 2013 - 03:17 AM.

Miss me?

#15    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,716 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 20 January 2013 - 02:54 AM, said:

I'm not going to sit here and say,proper treatment of cancer can involve going to Mexico and eating seeds,will cure cancer.
I also believe,true great medicine,is integrative .
Some things,work better than others ,depending upon each individual case.
That being said,I on e believed modern medicine was great ,and it was great .
Then it turned into conveyor belt homogenous care,that helps no one LIVE .
Not in thectrue sense of the word.
There are cures that have been dscovered,and been surpressed.
The average cancer case ,makes how much money ?
Add hospital stay,surgery ,anesthesiologist fee,radiation ,chemo ,other md fees ,tests ,meds .
Just add it up.
Then post operative care meds follow up .
Oncology is HUGE business,and they don't want to lose any of it.
I watched my aunt,slowly die of stomach cancer .
Horribly ,painfully. Uncaring mds ,who just cared about her ins coverage .
She would be left sitting in her own excrement ,because of her issue...and the oncology floor at her mds hospital,left her for hours.
She would be brought her food,and eat,while sitting in her own filth.
An alleged great nyc hospital.
When you discover,none of this Is necessary ,you get angry .
So,there are numerous methods,to take care post operatively ,with out chemo or radiation .
I of course,cannot go into it here.
I believe surgery is sometimes necessary ,sometimes radiation.
I do not think chemo is advantageous,and can destroy the immune system.
There are also numerous side affects to radiation.
There are people,who say,all cancers,if caught in time,are treatable,without cutting burning or poisoning.
I think its possible,but only certain cancers,in certain stages.

There is a movie about it. Twelve years to make it. It's called Cut ,Burn ,Poison .
If anyone is curious,watch it. It may open some eyes .

And all medicine is this way. There will never be a cure for diabetes ,there will never be a cure for cancer . Just my two cents .

http://foodmatters.t...cut-poison-burn

Im going to try to figure out how much they make on one say,stage two colon cancer victim .

I agree Simbi...a friend of mine has stomach cancer...I bought a bottle of resveratrol, gave it to him. Check this out:

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/22211760

He's also getting treatment through doctors, luckily he has great insurance, otherwise he'd probably be SOL. He's got 4 kids...and he's trying to pull out all the stops and fight it off.

Edited by WoIverine, 20 January 2013 - 03:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users