Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost Caught on Camera ?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

This one looks interesting.

#2    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,495 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

Interesting but it is unwise to jump to the old "ghost" rationale.
It seems more like a reflection off the camera lens especially since the film appears to be taken at an angle.

Anyways, interesting.

#3    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

Yeah. Thats what I filed it under. Or could be replicated with PC editing stuff.

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,338 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

I have seen this before, very interesting at first, but what does "2 nearly injured' mean? they either were or were not.
But  a point which was brought up over this is the clothes bit, do clothes also go into the afterlife with the ghost, if there is an afterlife. if clothes can appear as apparitions then surely anything can?

#5    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 20 January 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

I have seen this before, very interesting at first, but what does "2 nearly injured' mean? they either were or were not.
But  a point which was brought up over this is the clothes bit, do clothes also go into the afterlife with the ghost, if there is an afterlife. if clothes can appear as apparitions then surely anything can?
well couldnt it just be the "ghost" shaping it self into that form because it is familiar with it?

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#6    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

Residual energy. Thats all. Clothes directly after an event would not seem odd to me.

#7    Kipperphoenix

Kipperphoenix

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

That YouTube channel makes fake ghost videos. So unfortunately, the video is fake. :(

#8    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

Yeah I figured it was fake. But wanted to hear from others about it. Its sad that tech can fake anything "ghost" caught on tape and our govmnt is so mixed up in tech theyve got UFO's as being unable to be proven cause it can always be attributed to a hoax or black ops military.

#9    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,362 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

The 'ghost' doesn't appear in the first sight of the red car.

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#10    spartan max2

spartan max2

Government Agent

• 3,689 posts

• People get mad when it rains or it shines but no one gets mad at the moon

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

i belive in ghost but the problem i always have with videos like this is i dont understand why cameras can see ghost when all the people standing there cant?

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#11    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,362 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

View Postspartan max2, on 20 January 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

i belive in ghost but the problem i always have with videos like this is i dont understand why cameras can see ghost when all the people standing there cant?

It depends on a person's level of sensitivity, I suppose. Some people can see 'paranormal' stuff, most can't.

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#12    mike72

mike72

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

To bad its probably a fake. I don't think its reflection, more like video tampering.

#13    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,338 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

View Postnotoverrated, on 20 January 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

well couldnt it just be the "ghost" shaping it self into that form because it is familiar with it?
I think i am getting what you are saying, the ghost shapes itself with clothing on? Not sure why the ghost would want to bother, unless he was shy. :blush:

#14    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,276 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 20 January 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

The 'ghost' doesn't appear in the first sight of the red car.

I noticed that too. Hmmmmm :(

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#15    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,094 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Rules about Youtube videos.

1. Story, They always put a story about the deaths but they never EVER seem to back it up with any news articles or radio or tv broadcasts. I never trust stories at the start because just like any story, the information can be falsified.

2. Music or sound effects. This place the viewer in a some what mood for it.

3. Check the other videos that the youtuber submitted, you normally find links that can explain that the person is a bored kid, a liar or just as gullible as any others.

4. The video quality isn't great and the fact that it looks edited is questionable.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users