Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

300 Million Year Old Machinery Found

vladivostok

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#76    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence.

• 11,480 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

View Postpallidin, on 22 January 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

Is aluminm ever in pure form in nature, like gold can be?

Though this fact is not widely known, sometimes aluminum has been found in a "natural" form. It's extremely rare, though.

Good question!

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#77    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

I believe it can be found in some rare cases in volcanic locations. Though I've yet to read of any real artifacts from before the 19th century.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#78    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

They didnt happen to find a little book,and my towel in a hunk of coal ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#79    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

i believe there is a high chance that it might be alien in origin:)i hope it is too so it could silence the skeptics already and it also would prove that E.Ts do in fact exist and have existed for a very long time.other people might find it hard to believe or etc.i personally don't.i think outside the box and keep a open mind at all times and believe in so many supernatural and paranormal and supernatural and etc this includes aliens,UFOs and many things but at the same time i think for myself and do my own research so no I'm not gullible or deceived.especially if its 300 million years old i highly doubt it that caveman or built it and early primitive life included!!!humans have not been here for long as well

#80    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:47 AM

View PostKing Cobra 1408, on 03 February 2013 - 11:31 PM, said:

i believe there is a high chance that it might be alien in origin:)i hope it is too so it could silence the skeptics already and it also would prove that E.Ts do in fact exist and have existed for a very long time.other people might find it hard to believe or etc.i personally don't.i think outside the box and keep a open mind at all times and believe in so many supernatural and paranormal and supernatural and etc this includes aliens,UFOs and many things but at the same time i think for myself and do my own research so no I'm not gullible or deceived.especially if its 300 million years old i highly doubt it that caveman or built it and early primitive life included!!!humans have not been here for long as well

What makes you believe there's a high chance of it being alien in origin? There's no evidence on how old the aluminium actually is or if it's even intelligently designed. I think you're jumping the gun a bit.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#81    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:55 AM

View PostDKO, on 04 February 2013 - 12:47 AM, said:

What makes you believe there's a high chance of it being alien in origin? There's no evidence on how old the aluminium actually is or if it's even intelligently designed. I think you're jumping the gun a bit.

Ahhh, that infamous leap of faith, again.

The source of big money for charlatans world wide.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#82    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:04 AM

There is the same odds of it being a high chance of being alien and a high chance of it being a chicken bone.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#83    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:18 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 04 February 2013 - 02:04 AM, said:

There is the same odds of it being a high chance of being alien and a high chance of it being a chicken bone.

Alien to some, chicken to others.... I like that.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#84    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:18 AM

View PostDBunker, on 04 February 2013 - 02:18 AM, said:

Alien to some, chicken to others.... I like that.

hmmm...taste like chicken.... :unsure2:

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#85    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

google chrome blocked site for malware. so will assume its a fake

#86    Harte

Harte

• 11,480 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostDKO, on 04 February 2013 - 12:47 AM, said:

I'd like to point out also that there's no evidence that it's actually aluminum either.

Harte

Posted Image
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#87    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

View PostHarte, on 04 February 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

I'd like to point out also that there's no evidence that it's actually aluminum either.

Harte

Oh right. Should have double checked that before I posted.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#88    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,653 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

View PostHarte, on 28 January 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

And you expect 100 million year old flesh to be fossilized?

Why, then, have we not found entire bodies of dinosaurs, as opposed to their fossilized bones?

But don't worry.  You go right on letting yourself be had.  Don't even listen to my advice, which is hang onto your wallet.

Harte

yes, yes, I hear your advice, Harte.

Artifacts can be "out of place", why not people, animals, etc?

"Raining animals is a rare meteorological phenomenon in which flightless animals "rain" from the sky. Such occurrences have been reported in many countries throughout history. One hypothesis offered to explain this phenomenon is that strong winds traveling over water sometimes pick up creatures such as fish or frogs, and carry them for up to several miles.[1] However, this primary aspect of the phenomenon has never been witnessed or scientifically tested. Sometimes the animals survive the fall, suggesting the animals are dropped shortly after extraction. Several witnesses of raining frogs describe the animals as startled, though healthy, and exhibiting relatively normal behavior shortly after the event. In some incidents, however, the animals are frozen to death or even completely encased in ice. There are examples where the product of the rain is not intact animals, but shredded body parts. Some cases occur just after storms having strong winds, especially during tornadoes."

http://en.wikipedia....Raining_animals

It has happened many times before, and I am sure it will again.

It's as if nature somehow can sporadically and randomly spin this vortex of "electronic fog" and throw anythin gand everything in its path into another set of dimesnions.

just a thought

There are no such things as Lenticular clouds, only UFO's in disguise

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#89    Harte

Harte

• 11,480 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

No artifacts have ever been found unexplainably out of place.  And hardly any out of place at all in any way.

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 05 February 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

It has happened many times before, and I am sure it will again.

It's as if nature somehow can sporadically and randomly spin this vortex of "electronic fog" ...
(AKA tornado.)

As a Boy scout cleaning up after a huge tornado in Jonesboro Arkansas back in the 60's, we found hundreds of fish laying in the middle of an agricultural (tulip) field.

I was not surprised and "raining frogs" or whatever also does not surprise me.

In fact, it only surprises people that either have no knowledge or want to be surprised.  A moment's thought and we know where these animals came from.

Harte

Posted Image
Anybody like Coleridge?

#90    ufonuts

ufonuts

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• What if Everything We Know is Wrong?

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:55 AM

This a Truly Amazing find, i firmly believe it is an Ancient Alien Machine Part Artifact! No Boudt a Adoubt it!

http://www.godisanalien.info

Just Accept it, God is an Alien!  Visit my Very Own Web-Site: http://www.GodIsanAlien.info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users