Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

12 min+ on Bush-Obama's Unconstitutional Rule

freedom liberty ndaa

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:56 AM

January 21st, 2012. Hackers have Declared war on US Government. 8 minute video. Spread it around.

#17    F3SS

F3SS

FoT

• 9,791 posts

• Father of Twins
    3-16-16

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 24 January 2013 - 05:56 AM, said:

January 21st, 2012. Hackers have Declared war on US Government. 8 minute video. Spread it around.

Alright, I have a question. This video was just uploaded and at the end it says they will not repeal the second amendment on July 27 2012.  What is that all about?
I checked it out on YouTube and found some interesting comments...

is this actually a Government False Flag operation ? How do we know if this Mask wearing group is not part of the Government to create a False Flag event that bring on what is being called for here ?

This video contains NLP, subliminal hypnosis and wreaks of a professional production line. No doubt this is a psyop....

Anonymous was clean to start but is now fully CIA. The government wants the people to use their guns and be violent. This will identify the pockets of resistance and they can be taken out. People, this is the worst time to be violent and it is a sucker's move to do so.

#18    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,215 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

Does Anonymous collect names, email addresses, any other personal information?   The irony would be so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Also tagged with freedom, liberty, ndaa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users