Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Commercial Asteroid Hunting [merged]

asteroids deep space industries firefly dragonfly

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

5)  oooops  ,  forgot  to  add  ...   99.999%   of   all  matter   is  hydrogen...   oxygen   is   so  reactive  that  nearly  every  astoid  has  some  oxygen  in   marginal   to  un-useable  forms  ...  nickel  and  iron  are  very  common  in  heavy  astroid ... soft  astroids  will  be   80%  silicone  ,  carbon  and  trace metals ...   comets  are  something  else   completely ...   comet  chasing   may  well  be   the   big  game  hunters  target  of  choice...   untill  you  have   large  scale   parabolic  furnases in place  and  a  good  understanding  of  the  problems  and  practices  of  near  zero  gravity   shop  processing ....   aquiring  material  for  the  technoids  is  for  the  cowboys  .   but  we  are  talking   the  wild  west  in  near   zero gravity

#17    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:56 AM

undiscovered country

#18    ~ MacDDT ~

~ MacDDT ~

___~ ΚΕΦΑΛΗΞΘ ~___

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts

• I hope that I'm reincarnated as a bug because I know where I will find a good meal

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 22 January 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

Red Dwarf becomes reality !

Hopefully they won't bring back space mumps to earth,smeg!!!

"It’s funny how the colours of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen." Alex - Anthony Burgess - A Clockwork Orange

Also tagged with asteroids, deep space industries, firefly, dragonfly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users