Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New NASA photos?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#1    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

• "Some men just want to see the world burn" Alfred

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

http://eol.jsc.nasa....&ID=STS61C-31-2

http://eol.jsc.nasa....&ID=STS61C-31-3

not sure if these have been posted on here yet. they aren't anything special just wondering what the triangles are. photoshop? something on the windows? secret tech? aliens(i wish)? it says space debris, so... the thing about it is that it is a giant triangle and we all now how common they are.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945, 22 January 2013 - 10:05 AM.

#2    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

now those are interesting..

#3    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 22 January 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

now those are interesting..

STS-61-C - Piece of thermal insulation tile floats near the Shuttle Columbia. http://www.astronaut...ghts/sts61c.htm

Edited by Hazzard, 22 January 2013 - 12:13 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#4    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,369 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

Hazzard both lniks...prove nothing.. Just beacuse someone from NASA says its debris doesnt mean it is. Like they did before. US wants nothing to do with UFO subject at all..

On the other hand russians had small disclosure some time ago...HERE

And that is enough for me to prove US military knows alot but they wont share it with you...What happened in that video will never happen in US don't know to what reason ..

Edit: Those triangles have been reported world wide as sightings so must be debris raining down from space.

Edited by Nuke_em, 22 January 2013 - 12:26 PM.

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

SHTFPlan Source for all sorts of news and updates!

#5    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,114 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

View PostHazzard, on 22 January 2013 - 12:11 PM, said:

STS-61-C - Piece of thermal insulation tile floats near the Shuttle Columbia. http://www.astronaut...ghts/sts61c.htm

ahh still looks cool :D

I remember seeing the tether that was lost of the space shuttle in the early 90's.. that was awesome.. was visible in full day light.. saw it in the sky it wasnt until I watched the news that night to find out what it actually was ..

#6    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

You would be amazed how much flotsam there actually is in earth's orbit. Check out this NASA link and see what I mean. There are 19,000 man-made objects larger than 10 centimetres in Earth orbit as of July 2009.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#7    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

I was thinking debris aswell...... just didnt know what kind.....  thx for that hazz. :nw:

Edited by DBunker, 22 January 2013 - 02:54 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#8    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 22 January 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

Hazzard both lniks...prove nothing.. Just beacuse someone from NASA says its debris doesnt mean it is. Like they did before. US wants nothing to do with UFO subject at all..

It sure makes more sense than your wishful thinking wich you have no evidence for whatsover... besides a pic of a traigle shaped piece of something.... do you even know how big/how far away that piece is???

Also, if NASA wanted to keep it a secret then why in the heck release the picture at all!!!??

And that is enough for me to prove US military knows alot but they wont share it with you...What happened in that video will never happen in US don't know to what reason ..

Yes, the old conspiracy card.... how original.

Those triangles have been reported world wide as sightings so must be debris raining down from space.

Lets try and focus on one clam at a time shall we..... no need for an other one of the believers favorite tactics.

Edited by DBunker, 22 January 2013 - 03:06 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#9    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

View PostDBunker, on 22 January 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

It sure makes more sense than your wishful thinking wich you have no evidence for whatsover... besides a pic of a traigle shaped piece of something.... do you even know how big/how far away that piece is???

Also, if NASA wanted to keep it a secret then why in the heck release the picture at all!!!??

unless they decided to stop airbrushing all the sudden, i dont think they would let a mistake like a giant triangle ship go by. but, who knows? space junk? probly. it seems rather flat to me. damn, i want to believe.

#10    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

NASA workmanship is crap. Shuttle pieces flying everywhere...Damn!

#11    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,978 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

Edit: Those triangles have been reported world wide as sightings so must be debris raining down from space.

I would say that because NASA had the photo in their archive, and the people on the mission did not report any alleged "craft", nor object to the official explanation and because the edges are irregular, I do not see a reason to doubt the official story. From what I can tell, the biggest ET argument seems to be

"It's a triangle"

Maybe I am missing something??

LINK NASA

LINK JSC

Edited by psyche101, 23 January 2013 - 01:44 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#12    FenderJazzBass

FenderJazzBass

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

• I was just brought into the cosmos.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:27 AM

I saw one of those triangles just a few blocks away. It had me in a spotlight for a second then it instantly vanished into the sky overcoming gravity and inertia. Here's the picture i got while it vanished. I almost didnt get the picture.

Posted Image

Honestly i wish it was a joke, but its not. Our planet is being visited every single day and this very highly advanced technology is buzzing about in our atmosphere and freely interacting with humans, me included. It happened 7 months ago and it still seems like yesterday. Not an hour goes by that i do not think about it.

After it happened i was shaken and scared. I had problems sleeping for months. For months after i was jumpy. It was very easy to scare me. I'm much better now but the image of it is burned into my minds eye.

Now when i am outside i am always looking up and the sky.

Edited by FenderJazzBass, 23 January 2013 - 03:31 AM.

The world around us ? Things are not what they seem.

#13    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:39 AM

@FenderJazzBass
yea i seen a huge triangle craft come out of a meteor. i know there are triangle craft out there, who or what i dont know. i believe you 100% and your photo is real, i do not doubt that at all. that is why i found these NASA pics interesting. but unfortunately they are probably a tile fromt he Columbia. i dont think NASA would let something like this get posted if it was a craft. I dont think NASA or the military(of any country) are telling the truth about tech that is currently being spotted by civilians. the one i seen was so huge i would have no idea where they could manufacture such a craft on earth and keep it secret. but, who knows maybe they have factories on the dark side of the moon or antarctica. that or else they are aliens. but i do know triangle craft exist for a fact.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945, 23 January 2013 - 03:50 AM.

#14    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,369 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

View PostDBunker, on 22 January 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

Yes, the old conspiracy card.... how original.

Those triangles have been reported world wide as sightings so must be debris raining down from space.

Lets try and focus on one clam at a time shall we..... no need for an other one of the believers favorite tactics.

You know the best... +1 Oh and yea debris can fly in a random or  non random pattern sureeeee it is debris and always will be tell that to hundreds of people who saw this thing they will laugh in your face...

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

#15    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,369 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 23 January 2013 - 01:43 AM, said:

I would say that because NASA had the photo in their archive, and the people on the mission did not report any alleged "craft", nor object to the official explanation and because the edges are irregular, I do not see a reason to doubt the official story. From what I can tell, the biggest ET argument seems to be

"It's a triangle"

Maybe I am missing something??

LINK NASA

LINK JSC

Well i won't take anything for granted UFO stuff is leaking everywhere people saw,reported,drawed hell even recorded those black triangles... If those were panels of some kind they would probably reflect sunlight and they wouldn't be black? Every story has 2 sides ...And if i say i don't belive what NASA says why do keep linking me NASA stuff? Everything that ends with .gov... is bull..They will say what government wants them to say and we know how that works those people behind the government will say ... " Just tell'em it's some sort of debris ".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users