Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

parallel world

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

• There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

EARTH:-
Could there be a Earth, that looks and imitates our Earth. A world within our world. A Earth under our Earth.
Have we stumbled and without knowing opened a portal to this parallel Earth.
Have we gone through, have creatures come out.
Our Earth is the light, the other world is dark.

The bible and many other religious books describes the creation of our world.
God and man, the light.
Satan and his demons, ghouls, goblins, monsters... utter darkness

Posted Image

#2    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,485 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

Would you site the other religious book you are talking about.
Parallel Universes fall into the realm the theoretical physics.  Satan, demons and such fall into the realm of myth. IMO

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#3    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,755 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

Why did you post the same exact text in two different areas of the forum :S

Posted Image

#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 8,967 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 22 January 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

Why did you post the same exact text in two different areas of the forum :S
His parallel self did it.

#5    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

• There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

I just thought I get different responses/feedback... 1 from a religious point of view and the other in the myth point of view........................

Posted Image

#6    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,216 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:56 PM

the light & dark comment for me has more of a religious connotation. If there are parallel universes, which physics indicates very likely, who knows what's in them? There could be what we call demons, ghosts, etc. that are natural to their world, supernatural to ours.

#7    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

@ Darkwind.... the concept of multiple universes/parallel worlds/multiple universes can be found in the Hinduism Puranic/Purana literature
The concept of infinity universes is mentioned in the Apannatka Jataka - Buddhism
In the Quran there are several verses describing the seven heavens
Mormonism and the multiple universes.

Posted Image

#8    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 8,967 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

And in science fiction

#9    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,607 posts
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

View PostSkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart, on 22 January 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

Could there be a Earth, that looks and imitates our Earth. A world within our world. A Earth under our Earth.

God and man, the light.

I had a dream about this. There was a forest but in my city where houses should have been. The rest of the city was still here. Walking through my old neighborhood I saw it, in the distance, many lights were coming out from a portal.

That was just a dream, I thought you would enjoy it and am posting for nothing more.

Although there is this, if there are portal they might be as tiny as specks of dust on your bedroom floor. And if a parallel world exists it most likely exists right here, side by side with ours, inside of ours, and meshed together. Woven so well that if you went from one to the other you would not tell the difference and in fact you do so many times everyday. No proof, just speculating, and simple discussion can be funner without cynical attitudes.

#10    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

• 9,485 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

You can find it in many mythos. Like Beany says it dark and light depends on your traditions.  One man's demon, is another man's faery.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#11    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

was not there a theory, about extra terrestrials using portals and go through the layers of space.
and yeah it would be awesome if we could go to the parallel world,

Posted Image

#12    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,607 posts
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

Ya, portals would be the only way to travel such vast distances.

I somehow feel aliens and demons and everything else if they exist are from here, not outer space, but here alongside us, very much a party of humanity. No matter what era we are in they are there but if we are woodsman they appear as forest beings, in tune with nature, fairy, but if we are religions then they appear as saints or Mary, they are always better than us at something, they have more skills in the forest, more knowledge about God, and today they are better than us, they have craft that can fly faster and go farther, of course now that we have craft they got upgraded.

So very much this parallel world has always been here. Some cross over, others come back, few choose to live in-between.

#13    .AKUMA.

.AKUMA.

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

• The True Warrior Enters The Arena with all his powers
    At the Ready.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostI believe you, on 22 January 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Ya, portals would be the only way to travel such vast distances.

I somehow feel aliens and demons and everything else if they exist are from here, not outer space, but here alongside us, very much a party of humanity. No matter what era we are in they are there but if we are woodsman they appear as forest beings, in tune with nature, fairy, but if we are religions then they appear as saints or Mary, they are always better than us at something, they have more skills in the forest, more knowledge about God, and today they are better than us, they have craft that can fly faster and go farther, of course now that we have craft they got upgraded.

So very much this parallel world has always been here. Some cross over, others come back, few choose to live in-between.

Interesting enough you should reaserch djinn.
according to islam god created them in a parallel dimension on this earth, before mankind.

Although keep note parallel dimensions havnt been proven to exist yet its still all theory, many people seem to forget that.

One World, One Order

The Greatest Accomplishment of the Devil, Was Convincing the world he doesn't Exist.

#14    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

• 9,485 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

Sorry couldn't resist.  Attached File  ulternetcat.jpg   92.02K   9 downloads

#15    dlonewolf85

dlonewolf85

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 232 posts

• I'm not a bad boy,

But just misunderstood!!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

View PostSkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart, on 22 January 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

God and man, the light.

I don't know the answer to that. And I try not to judge. It's our perceptions and our experiences and our choices that make us who we are. Angels, demons, 'light', 'darkness', believers and skeptics, everything is but how we perceive things, how our experiences mould us to become, how everything has an impression on us. Speaking of perceptions, a mirror can be viewed as a portal to another universe - wherein everything that we see here, is 'imitated' or reflects back. For example, a baby (which has no concept that he/she physically exists, and therefore has not yet developed an ego or a personality) when looks into a mirror, has no idea that it's just looking at a reflection. To the baby, the reflection is not an extension of itself, but a separate 'object'  (like the fan on the ceiling or the toys or the people around him/her) mimicking its every move. Another example, a computer generated virtual reality, a dream, a hallucination, an optical illusion, all can be interpreted differently by different people. Reality can also be a relative concept. What's good or evil, true or a lie, is subjective. Philosophically, we can theorize and make sense out of just about anything. But we also need to be practical, else we may risk losing grasp of what is factually correct. So, to answer you in my own humble way, however you choose to view the world around you, that is true.

I hope it helped a little. Take care.

Edited by dlonewolf85, 24 January 2013 - 01:03 AM.

∂ Ѡοɭ ʄ85

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users