Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dance Music

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

View PostI believe you, on 22 January 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

I love Eurodance. Link to the video.
You must have caught me outside the library!

I've done some research and the song is called Mama Lover by Serebro.

They are not actually Spanish but Russian and should be pulled over for dangerous driving.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#17    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

Y U NO LIKE TRANZ?!

lol

Seriously though, why not? :P

Edited by Coffey, 23 January 2013 - 10:51 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#18    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,891 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

It's annoying.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#19    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 23 January 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

It's annoying.

I can no longer be friends with you.......

(I'm joking)

In what way though? I mean what kind of trance have you heard? There is very different types of trance out there.

#20    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,891 posts

Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

I guess what I heard was crap then and I haven't tried others.

Edited by Lady Kasey, 23 January 2013 - 11:13 PM.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#21    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 23 January 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

I guess what I heard was crap then and I haven't tried others.

Well I don't want to spam/badger you with music, cause i know how annoying that is. lol

But if you want I can post one track that pretty much represents what real trance is. If you don't want to listen to it then ignore it, cause as I said I don't want to badger you, people obviously have different tastes.

#22    K_Bonita

K_Bonita

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 258 posts

• For every dark night,there's a brighter day.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:42 AM

Don't know if this qualifies as Rihanna's type of music,I do listen to her music though and this sort of reminds of some of her songs. ^_^

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. ”

#23    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,891 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

View PostCoffey, on 23 January 2013 - 11:21 PM, said:

Well I don't want to spam/badger you with music, cause i know how annoying that is. lol

But if you want I can post one track that pretty much represents what real trance is. If you don't want to listen to it then ignore it, cause as I said I don't want to badger you, people obviously have different tastes.

I certainly stand corrected. :) It's not all crap. That was lovely music and breathtaking scenery. I think the best part was around the 4'30" mark. Of course I love mountains so anything featuring mountains visually captivates me. :) Thank you for sharing.

#24    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:37 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 24 January 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

I certainly stand corrected. :) It's not all crap. That was lovely music and breathtaking scenery. I think the best part was around the 4'30" mark. Of course I love mountains so anything featuring mountains visually captivates me. :) Thank you for sharing.

No problem. Trance can be very varied. :tu:

#25    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,891 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

However, it doesn't make me want to get up and move like this...  :P

#26    EllJay

EllJay

Poltergeist

• 2,424 posts

• Today We Are Creating Tomorrow's Yesterday

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

I like House a bit more than Trance, especially a bit funkier House.
It's probably a bit intense for most, but I love the bass-groove. I'm a bass-player so I might be a bit biased. :)

There are a few Trance tunes I like though. This is one>>

"Opinions are like a**holes, everyone seems to have one" - Dirty Harry

"All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand... "

"I have a black belt in Feng Shui, the subtle martial art. I go home to you and move a lamp and a chair... twelve years later you lay there on the floor with broken kneecaps and destitute."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users