Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New TEXAS college shooting, breaking news

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#46    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,250 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 22 January 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

I never understand how theses gangs use the word "respect", when its the last thing they understand.

so TRUE!

I ONLY respect someone based on what they do, how they are, how they behave with others... ETC.

But never because they demand it,,,

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#47    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

Shootings and guns are big in the news right now, that's why we're hearing so many stories. At any other time this likely would have stayed in the local news.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#48    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,511 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 22 January 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

I never understand how theses gangs use the word "respect", when its the last thing they understand.
lol, they understand fear, and power. that is all. they will talk crap in your face, threaten you, but as soon as they see gun in your hand, they change their tune 180*. or just run away.
don't expect them to have any respect for you otherwise.
they don't really get much time to learn about it either,  few of them gets to be 30 years old, on the streets, they have a lot more chances to live longer in jail, than on the streets.and worst thing they know it full well, when they join gangs, they just don't care.their rap albums with names like "get rich or die trying" is how they see life. most shootings in usa are gang related, most of the casualties are rival gang members, or their own,  during "clean the books" events.
i personaly don't want to see less of those shootings, i personaly have no problem with them killing each other.

Edited by aztek, 22 January 2013 - 09:54 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#49    Drayno

Drayno

Reverend Dudemeister

• 3,679 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

View Postglorybebe, on 22 January 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

Exactly!  I totally agree

View Postglorybebe, on 22 January 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

Exactly!  I totally agree

Ever hear the phrase never bring a knife to a gun fight?

"One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves." - Camus

#50    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 January 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

because thats what the news said!  Do you not understand that?

Like others I read it..It was not a school shooting  Just two mad gits having a pop at each other ...

IT WAS NEWS! IT WAS LIVE!

Oh nooo that makes all the difference eh?  IT  WAS LIVE !!!!!

It was reported...as is!

While you are keen on posting it LIVE as it happens,  you forgot the LIVE weather reports lol

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#51    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,250 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 22 January 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

Like others I read it..It was not a school shooting  Just two mad gits having a pop at each other ...

Not a school shooting ?

Go on then mastermind... where was the shooting?  

Are you having  a bad day, or just want to stalk me and my posts?

Edited by seeder, 22 January 2013 - 10:04 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#52    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,384 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

Ya know, I am soooo glad that this has not been spun into some type of Gov consipracy.

#53    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,250 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 22 January 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

While you are keen on posting it LIVE as it happens,  you forgot the LIVE weather reports lol

LOL? What the hell is LOL about it?

Yeh well done...well said... you just made yourself a load of fans here no doubt.

I'm sure the parents of all the kids at that SCHOOL were thinking the same as you, you know, wonder what the weather is like? And not wondering how their kids safety is?

You're unbelievable. Ireland's had its troubles. If the local school got blown up...and was on live news...what will you do? nag about the weather?  ggrr

Edited by seeder, 22 January 2013 - 10:14 PM.

#54    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,384 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 January 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

Not a school shooting ?

She loves you, hence "stalking"   :wub:

#55    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 January 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

Not a school shooting ?

When you call it a school shooting,  people do and will think  its another attack on kids / students ..   Not two plonkers having a pop at each other who happened to be there

The only ones likely to make it look a lot worse and call it a school shooting are those looking  Obama to ban guns ... So if they used that on TV, it is not surprising..

I am having a great day and I thought  Hey there is that guy, I must stalk him.. Because he is that special  lol..  Catch yourself on :P

#56    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

View Postpallidin, on 22 January 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

She loves you, hence "stalking"   :wub:

Absolutely... I have answered a handful of his posts  and that counts as stalking  lol

#57    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,720 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

Well, even if it was two guys having a gunfight at the school.... I'm glad that it was hopped on so quickly by the authorities. I'm willing to bet the parents who have students there were relieved to find out it was a fight and their kids are probably safe.

#58    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,384 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 22 January 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

Absolutely... I have answered a handful of his posts  and that counts as stalking  lol

I'm getting jealous.  :w00t:

#59    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,250 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 22 January 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

When you call it a school shooting,  people do and will think  its another attack on kids / students ..  

I only quoted the news..verbatim.

Now,  you said what you said...you cant go back in time....you made light of this issue...you compared it to the weather.,..  you said it wasnt a school shooting even tho someone got shot - at school...and you gave it a LOL

our US members will no doubt take you to their hearts for you posts

Me? I'm not replying to another thing you say on any post.  Count yourself lucky.

#60    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,511 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

well, to be fair, it did happened in school, so it can be called school shooting. it was not that type of shootings we usually call school shooting. that is another story.
we can call it school shoot out, since both partys were shooting at each other. not just killing eveyone in sight.

same way as 2mph bumper tap is called a car accedent\collision too.

Edited by aztek, 22 January 2013 - 10:36 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users