Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Alien in my skillet! real photo

alien photos

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,859 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

I saw the face right away. Since you mentioned aliens though it kind of reminds me of this guy...
Posted Image

:)

#62    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,998 posts

• How is the appearance of my house that His ghost could come in among my dwelling?

:-*

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

View Postsarah_444, on 24 January 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

I saw the face right away. Since you mentioned aliens though it kind of reminds me of this guy...
Posted Image

View Postsarah_444, on 24 January 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

I saw the face right away. Since you mentioned aliens though it kind of reminds me of this guy.

Yes lol there you go... perfect

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#63    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,650 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

Try cooking this one up!

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#64    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,650 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:38 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 23 January 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

Just amature photographers submitting thier best photo of the day, nothing paredolia (never heard that word but assuming it means something about paranoia or aliens perhaps) and this photo was not deliberate, just coincidently stirred into this formation.

Ahh cheers! Sounds like fun!

No, nothing to do with aliens, like when you see a rabbit on the clouds.

Pareidolia (pron.: /pærɨˈdliə/parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearinghidden messages on records when played in reverse.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#65    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,990 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 22 January 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

Looks like an alien to me. What do you think?

I think you should...

RUN!!!   :o

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

#66    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 25 January 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

Ahh cheers! Sounds like fun!

No, nothing to do with aliens, like when you see a rabbit on the clouds.

Or the face on mars.

Posted Image

Edited by DBunker, 25 January 2013 - 10:54 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#67    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,998 posts

• How is the appearance of my house that His ghost could come in among my dwelling?

:-*

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 25 January 2013 - 08:31 AM, said:

Try cooking this one up!

Posted Image

Very nice!

This was his mama..

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#68    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,450 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 25 January 2013 - 08:31 AM, said:

Try cooking this one up!

Posted Image
I will throw Him into my King sized blender and We all  will be drinking the Best Bloody Mary`s you ever had !  Yummy to my Tummy !ANd Oh ! So ! Spicey!

This is a Work in Progress!

#69    dreamgoddess2011

dreamgoddess2011

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
    Dalai Lama

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

I see it! Lol. Yep a monkey-alien thingy

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Dalai Lama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users