Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NKorea defiant .Will fortify military/nukes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

http://www.scmp.com/...=afternoon_news

A defiant North Korea vows to fortify its military ,including nuclear weapons ,after the UN security council reprimanded and sanctioned them ,for their alleged innocent Dec 12th rocket launch .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 23 January 2013 - 10:57 AM.

Miss me?

#2    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,640 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 23 January 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

http://www.scmp.com/...=afternoon_news

A defiant North Korea vows to fortify its military ,including nuclear weapons ,after the UN security council reprimanded and sanctioned them ,for their alleged innocent Dec 12th rocket launch .
It makes a person wonder what they would do if the blackmail finally fails and they begin to be ignored by the world.  They would surely starve and lose control of the population eventually.  China carries their water so I think China should be solely responsible for feeding their military men - they don't care about civilians and even when we give the civilians food it goes to the military mostly anyway.  Tired of being threatened by the NK fruit loops.  Ultimately I think they will not nuke anyone.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

View Postand then, on 23 January 2013 - 11:20 AM, said:

It makes a person wonder what they would do if the blackmail finally fails and they begin to be ignored by the world.  They would surely starve and lose control of the population eventually.  China carries their water so I think China should be solely responsible for feeding their military men - they don't care about civilians and even when we give the civilians food it goes to the military mostly anyway.  Tired of being threatened by the NK fruit loops.  Ultimately I think they will not nuke anyone.

I agree,except...they really are fruit loops.
No matter how war hungrey most places are,save maybe one middle eastern nation or two,everyone knows a nuclear bomb ,is the death of us all ,at this juncture in time .
This guy is nuttier than his father,with even less charm . He's dangerous because he's a loose cannon ,literally.
He's sociopath enough to launch a nuke I think
That being said,I think China would squash them like a bug if they got too big for their britches .

Miss me?

#4    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

I think that North Korea really want to start a war! The problem is getting China or Russia to back them.

#5    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

Without direct Chinese intervention North Korea would have little hope in winning a war. And since China isn't that happy with the Norks these last few years and have their own issues to worry about the only intervention I can see China doing is invading the North themselves.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users