Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Students forced to drink diluted acid~ Japan

Simbi Laveau

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/01/22/middle-school-students-forced-to-drink-acid-as-punishment/

A male science teacher in a school in Aichi prefecture ,made two students drink diluted hydrochloric acid,for failure to perform a certain lab test correctly .

One student drank it all,the other spit it out.

Both students are ok .

Unbelievable .

I don't care if that's is what our stomach acid is made of,that's seriously messed up .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

I hope they fired him. I would say he doesn't know how to teach and that is why the students couldn't do the lab. This is how you kill the joy of learning in students.

• Like 5

Sadist and possibly worse. Needs to go - now! Kind of insane in a way.

• Like 1

Wow, that is extreme, I used to have a geography teacher who used to throw the chalk board at us......but I would expect nowadays the kids would throw it back, and more!

Disgusting. How does anyone arrive at the idea that it is ok to do stuff like this to a person. Age doesn't matter, you just don't do junk like this.

I would have refused....no way in hades I am going to let anyone try to force me to poison myself because of a test.

• Like 1