Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fox bites into woman's boot as she takes pic.

Still Waters

A woman has spoken of her shock after she was attacked by a fox in broad daylight in the middle of London.

Nanny Kirsty Poole recounted how she was trying to take a picture of the animal because she thought it was 'cute'.

But the vermin ran at her and bit into her Ugg boot, which it seems to have mistaken for another animal.

http://www.dailymail...ght-London.html

Seen Dog's do far worse than that.

I can't help think that the Daily Fail is trying to demonize fox's for a certain agenda. I wonder if the people at the top are supporters of fox hunting.

• Like 1

Poor little fox was probably just trying to express his dislike for the boots. I think they are ugly too.

• Like 4

Seen Dog's do far worse than that.

I can't help think that the Daily Fail is trying to demonize fox's for a certain agenda. I wonder if the people at the top are supporters of fox hunting.

I never said a word! s8718.gif

• Like 1

Hey ,I still do not get the Ugg boot thing. That fox has taste !

I have two pair of Uggs. They may be ugly but they're very comfortable when dog walking in the snow.

As for the fox...maybe he thought the boots were animals of some type?

Nanny Kirsty Poole recounted how she was trying to take a picture of the animal because she thought it was 'cute'.

Could be the little fox is pulling a "Sean Penn" at paparazzi, it can get annoying and foxes need privacy sometimes.