Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tila Tequila and the Sons of Illumination

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

Greetings forum, I am in the mood something a bit off the normal scope of my interests, lately reality star Tila Tequila has been speaking a great deal about the Illuminati posting several videos most of which are difficult to understand at least to me. So I have been wondering  has anybody watched said videos and more importantly do you understand them?

#2    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Thats very vague. What about the Illumanati do you not understand would be a better place to start IMO. I would not trust many videos about them in general but there is likely a smidgeon of truth in every video about them. This is apparenbtly a false flag video.

But this already out as a rebuttal.

Edited by AsteroidX, 24 January 2013 - 01:44 AM.

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

Tila Tequila has about as many working brain cells as my cats left ass cheek .
Seriously . If you're interested in the illuminati,check it out for yourself ,but ummm....I wouldn't use her as your go to gal for info on ...well anything.

Miss me?

#4    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

Interesting... Well I was just curious, I mean until recently she had focused on her "career" but lately she seems a bit obsessed with the llluminati. Its possible she's just doing it for attention but I don't know...

#5    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

well she got someones attention enough to make a false flag Anonymous video about her...Take it for what its worth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users