Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Standing, Meldrum, US Government, Bigfoot.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=nTtFnU6HuLg

How is Todd Standing even on these shows hes got no credibility what so ever and yet hes still showing the sylvanic videos as proof. He also says in the video he is going to keep sylvanic confidential then goes on to say the only way skeptics will believe is if a body is presented. The mans a total fraudster and makes my blood boil!

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#2    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:46 AM

Dan, please find another server for your videos. I can't see any of them and I have real player.

#3    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:30 AM

Meldrum I get. Bigfoot I get; even the U.S. Gov't I get. WHY for the love of all that is holy would you start a thread with his name first?!?! :w00t:

In all seriousness though, Standing is a joke. A long "Standing" one here (all pun intended). He makes our blood boil too. If I were him I would think: "This public humiliation is enough for me..."

Edit: I repeated myself from a previous post without realizing it..... :blush:

Edited by TwilightSilver, 25 January 2013 - 09:22 AM.

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#4    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

Yeah, I'd like to see the video before I pass judgement......but anything with Standing in it is suspect as hell from the beginning.

#5    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

It's looking like the only site it is hosted on is Youtube so far. Here's a link to a sister site where it was hosted though if it's any help....

http://www.bigfootev...ot-is-real.html

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#6    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

Ok, that one worked......but dayum?

I don't think Meldrum knew Standing was going to be on there, but who knows? TS is doing his usual BS and doing it with conviction. "I have this, I have that and no one will even talk to me." Probably because he's a liar. It's like getting into a political debate with a drunk.

#7    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

Sorry Ken I posted from my phone so it posted the mobile link.
I, also think Meldrum didn't have a clue that Standing was going to be in the video. I watched him on Finding Bigfoot and they all slate his claims haha.

What a loser he is with his slicked back auburn hair.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#8    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

If they gave an award for just having balls, Standing would win out every time. He gets owned and exposed then comes right back like nothing happened and can do it with conviction and righteous indignation. "How dare anyone question me? I am the leading authority on Bigfoot! I have the evidence, I have the DNA, I have all the proof you could possibly want, and no one will talk to me!"

Give me an effen break.

:td:

#9    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

*offers keninsc an effen break*  

:)

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#10    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

Ok, I have to admit of all the effen breaks I've asked for you're the first to offer me one.

Thanks!

:-*

#11    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

The Yowie-ocalypse is upon us...

#12    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

View PostNight Walker, on 26 January 2013 - 02:06 AM, said:

Posted Image

There ya go :tu:

Edited by QuiteContrary, 26 January 2013 - 02:49 AM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#13    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

Well ok then! But let's don't break that Effen.

I need to get that just so when I make drinks I can ask the minister to pass me the Effen Vodka.

:w00t:

#14    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

Pass me the effin next! ;) haha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users