Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Graphene

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

please  stand  by...

#2    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,659 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

an den?

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#3    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

let  me  define  my  terms

a  dimension    has  at  least  these  three  qualitys

<  ---3---2---1---0---1---2---3--->

infinite  quality  ,    finite  quality  ,  base

#4    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

the  infinite  quality   is  the  finite  quality    multiplied   by   infinity

#5    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

that  is  to  say....  location    muliplied  by  the  infinite   is   the  infinite  quality  of  infinite  space

#6    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

or....    a  moment  ,  mulitplied  by  the  infinite...   is  eternity

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,313 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

http://www.deliaonli...n-omelette.html

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#8    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

the  base  of  infinite  space  is  how  you  measure  space....

the  signature   of  a base  is   that  it  does  not  change  the  finite  quality

it  does  not  chnge  a bowling  ball  if  you  measure  it  in  meters  or  feet  ,   miles   or  inches...  what  ever  base   that  is  used  ... its  size   has  not  changed

#9    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

the  base   of  eternity   is  time

the  event  is  not  changed   by  measuing  it  in  hours  or  seconds  ,  days  or  years....
the  moment  is  not  effected  by   the  base   that  is  used

#10    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

you  have  questions  ,  i  have  answers  ..  so  lets  begin

are  there big  foot?  ,  are  there  ufo's?  ,  what  is  the  meaning  of  life?  ,   all  pretty  easy  questions .
the  answers  are all  around  you  ,  you  just  need  a few  answers  your  not  asking  for  ,
then  the  follow  up  questions are  the  intresting  ones .

lets  start  out  with a  few  simple  rules .

don't  ask for   what  happen'd  yesterday  ,  lottery  numbers  ,  or   how  will i  die  questions .
i  get  so  sick  of  those ...  then , i  get to ask  a  question ,  if  you  get  an  answer  that  is close  to satisfactory .
if  you ask ,  how  do  i  know your  answer  is  any  better  than  some  one  else ?
you  don't ,  frankly  ,  that is  the  problem  we  (  you  and  i  will  always  have ) need  to  avoid trying  to  resolve .  since  you ask'd  a question  ,  its  my  turn .
...do  you  want  answers ,  or  shall  i  leave...  thats  my  question .

big  foot  is  easy...  they  are  slaver's...   they  domesticated   dogs  ,  cats ,  cows  ,  horses  ,  wheat  ....
{ what  you  think   humans just  turned  out  this  way by accident ,  we  were  domesticated ! big  foot did that !  give  me  a brake... humans have  the  self  control  of  a cat  in  a bird  cage , filled  with   budgie  birds .}
at  any  rate  ,  the european big  foot  domesticated  humans  along  with  the  other animals  (  cats  , dogs ,  cows , horse , sheep , wheat )   and  did  a pretty  fine  job  i  might  say .
when  they  started  eating  humans...  things  got  out  of  hand  and  there  was  a  trans species  war...   they  lost- people  won ,

they  got  the  human stock  from africa ,  took  it to  sweden ...  they  liked  female human as  nanny's  for  their  own  young ,  and  killed  the  males (  because  they  were  useless ) .
beards  were   used  to  indicate   when  to  kill  the  males .
12  clans  ,  from  only  12  breeding males make  up  all  european  humans...

light skin   was  used  to  make  clear   human   and  master  species .
it  is  nearly  genetic that  humans  make  war ,  because  humens  rebel'd   as  sheep   might  rebel  from  the  shepard ,   only  the  successful  sheep  survived .  

the  people  who  run  ufo's  grabb'd   some of  these  guys ,  for  the war  effort ,   we  couldn't just  kill  them  , and we  couldn't just  move  them a  million  miles  away  (  same  as  killing  them ) so   we  moved  them  in to  the  future ...  they  were  going  there  any  way  , so we  just did  what  they  ask'd  us  to  do  for  them .
...  oh ,  didn't i  tell  you , we  even  ask'd  them ...   do  you  want  to  live  for  thosand  years ?,  1o thosand  years ? , 1oo  thosand  years ?.
when  they  said  yes ,  we  froze  them   and  after   a thousand  years  ,  ten  thosand  ,  one  hundred  thousand  years ...   we  would  awaken  them  ...   and  set  them  lose .  return  them  to  the  very  spot  they  agree'd  to .
every  thing  we  agree'd  to  was  carried  out  to  the  letter .

what  they  didn't  reolise about  the  future  was ,  they  were  not  returned  to  a future  world  they  wanted  to  be  in ...   as  a  point  of  fact , we  didn't  care  what  happened  to  them...  we  were  helpping  others  by  giving  these  guys   something  else , that  they  ask'd  for .
we  just  wanted  the  humans   to  be  free   and  rid  of  them .

the  big  foot  ask'd   and  we  told  them  the  truth ,  there  would  be  billions  of  humans who  work very hard doing  very  clever things ..
(the  big  foot  just assumed their labor was  for them , )
billions  of  horses   and  cows  ,   dogs  and  chickens  ,  cats    and  apples  ,  wheat   and  corn ...   all  the  things  of  their  handicraft .
(  they assumed  , because  they  made  it...  it was  theirs)
they  never  ask'd ,   and  we  didn't  tell  them ...   these  humans  might  not be  so  easy  to  subdue   and  order  around .

...   you  want  to  know  who   this  "we"  are  ....

..."we"  are  you .
in  another   2ooo years   or  so .
we  are  time  travelers  , (...AND  you  are  unique  and  special ).
not  because  of  your  great  brain  ,  or  some  kinda  soul  **** .
you  are  born , you  live , and  die .
that  is  pretty  unique ,  that  makes  you  uniquely  suited  to  time  travel ,   that  makes  us  extremely  powerful .

you  need  to  understand  that ,  X-mobius  paradox   does  not  applie  to  humans ...  because  we  die .
so  we  can  go  back  in  time  to  befor  there  was  an  earth...   to  the  very  beginning  of  time...  and  effect  and  be  effected  , where  ever  we  go  (  with  in  limits) .

we , our  awareness  ,  can  jump across  meny  decades  and  do  ,  in  time  ,  things-beings  that   are  born  and  never  die  can  not  do ...
all  because  of  this   x-mobius  paradox .

what  the   x-mobius  paradox  says   is   ...  
lets  say  you have a song on  the  tape recorder and connect   the  beginning  of  the  tape  to  its  end ...  in  a great  loop ... ,  if  you just   play the  song there  is  no  big  deal  ,  if (  however )  you  record  more  tracks ,  or  edit  ( remove  information ) ...   you will  get   feed  back...  and  fill  it  with   a  squeel  ...   the   only   way  to  stop  the  feed  back  is  to  make   everything   have a starting  point  ,  and  at  the  end  of  the  cycle ...   reset everything  to  zero .

so...   for  normal  awareness...   they  have  a birth  day...   and  then   ,  die   at  the  end  of  time .  
so...   no  one  is aware of  the  big bang ...   half  way  to   the  singluarity  of  location  ...  they  are  born ...  and  at  the  big  crunch  everything  dies ....but  its  a cycle ,  eternaly  repeating ... 1/2 of  eternity = eternal  life

humans  are   unique ,   humans  live   70  years  ,  87  years  ,  105  years ...  and  then  die ....  wow   thats  weird !...
what  that   lets  you  do  is  live   3  years    one  place  in  time  ,  2  years  some  place  else , and  25  years  some  place  else ...   105 years   X  eternity  =  eternity...   no  problem

but  the  next  after humans   learn  to  do  this  a bit  better  than   i  can  explain . we  are  kinda  good  in  time  /space ...  they  are ...
frankly  ,  they  are  the  single  most  dangerious  beings there  is ,   quite  frankly  - - - every  where - - - our  kidds  are  pretty amazing ...

they  are  so  dangerious ,  that  they  are   watching  over  you .
you  call  them  angels . (  the  good  guys )

the  demons  ,  (  the  bad  guys)  are  the non-human  awareness  in   other  demensions   that  are  trying  to  get  to  you (humans) ,  and  kill  you  befor  your  future kidds  kill  them ...

i  have  good  news...   the  bad  guys  fail .

i  have  bad  news ...  the  human  race   bleachs (genicide of  everything  non-human ) in  every  world  ,  every  species  ,  everything   in  every  other  demension ...  to  protect  you  , personaly .
your  totaly  alone  in  eternity  ,  infinity   and in  pretty  much   every  where  the  mind  can  imagine...   and  a  whole  bunch  of  places  you  can't  imagine .

disclosure   is  simply  this !

as  a  human  being ,  we  have  a set  number  of  seconds  and  minutes   of  being ...   we  have  an  amount  of  time .
that  is what  makes  us  unique !
because  of  this  ,  we  can  not  be  contained  in  a bottle ,  our  kind  can   slip  out  of  our  birth  time ,  go  into  our  fathers  time  and   protect  our  own  past...   while  attacking   our  future  enemy   befor  they  are  much  more  than  a glimmer  in  a  pond  of   chemicals .
we  can  steal   machines from  the  future   to  make  our  current  time  easy ,   seek  out the  minds  of our  greatest  thinkers  ,  ponder   directly  , thinking  of  the  logic  and  wonders  of  the  future  and  the  past ...
...  we   rule  all  the  dimensions  ,   and  are  fear'd   more  than  gods ...

we  have  our  limits (  but  time  is  not  one  of  them ) .

we  can't   allow  anything  to  effect  our  own  past .

the  earth  is  guarded   ,  protected  ,  seal'd  ...   and  what  happens  there  is  not  touched

you mess  with  us...  and  we  will step  on  you  like  a bug !
but  what  happens  on  earth ,  you  don't  even  dream about  messing  with  that !

as  far  as  the  mind  can  reach  ,  for  as  long  as  the  night  has  been  dark ...   the  sky  has  been  empty  of  any  thing  living ...
and we  humans  did  this .
we  didn't  just  remove  it  all ...  we  removed  it  and  continue  to  remove  it ...  

very  much  like   setting  off   1ooo  atomic  bombs   all  over  the  earth  ...  burning  the  soil  to  ash  ,  and  killing  every  living  thing...   to  protect  an  ant  hill  that  you   build  a  glass  dome   over   . . . .
and  then  place armys  around  the  glass  dome  ,  to  protect   the  ant  hill .

and  frankly  ,   that understates   by  magnitudes   what  was  removed   in  order  to assure   the  safty  of  the  earth ,  and  you .

the night  sky  is  empty  of  life .
its  empty  for  a reason  ,  your  the  reason .

ufo's  are  not  from  some  where  else ,  they  are  from  here...    just  not  a here  you  know  anything  about .
ufo's  are  from  a  future  here  ,  and  a future   human  race ...  they  are  us

abdunctions   are  not  always  volinteers  ,  but  they  are  not  being  done  with  out  good  reasons .
all  the  time  travelers  you see  are  all  from  here...   but...  they  are  not  all  from  the  same  time...  and  they  are  not  all  as  well  polish'd

frankly  speaking  ,  some  of  these travel  guys are   not  that  bright .

what  you need  to  know  is  this ,  everything  will  turn  out  all  right .
there  is  a future  ,  because  these  time  travelers  are  proof  of  it .
the  cover  up  is  on going...   but  not  always  by  people  from  this  time...

and  know  virginia...   their  is a santa  claus .

P>S>   no  ,  i  am  not  john teeter .
john  is  a  dimensional  slipper  ,  he  was  told  to  return  ..  and  did  not..   and  that  is  a bad  thing  for  him  ,  but  not  for  you .
between 1988  and  1998...   he  will  age  75+ years , john  tetter  died  of  old  age   in 1998 ...    at  one  point ,  there  were  6  copys  of  him  living  here  concurrently  ...  figure  it  out ...

one  of  the  protocols  of  time  travel   is  that   we  can  tell  storys ,  if  your  not  sure the  story  is  true  ,  or  don't  beleive  the  story  at  all ...   ( ,,if  you  know  its  a hoax , we  are  golden .)
we  can  write  fiction  ,   read  tea  leaf's  ,  read   your  chart   and  the  stars ...   but  if  we  get serious  and  force  you  to  beleive...   its  not  a good  thing .

what  you  need  to  know  is  this :  1) relax ,  if  there  are  guys  from  the  future  here...   things  never  got  so  bad...  that    THERE  ARE NOT  people  from  the  future here . 2)  you  personaly  ,  linda  -  are  not  just  a little  famious ...   you  are   crop  circles ..  art bell   ,  and  you   are known  .
kings , empires ,  wars  ,  art  ,  history  ,  writen   words...    all  are  lost  in  the   winds  and  loud  noise  that  is  time ...  your  pictures  of  crop  circles   are   known  so  far into  the  future ,  it  is  meaningless   to  say  how  great   the  time  is they  are  honor'd .
3)the readerone  has  already  met you ,  in person ...  you  will  never  hear  from  him again .  readerone  is a title ,  like   captain ,  major or  officer .
any  time  you  have  contact  with  a  traveler  ,  once  they  complete  their  mission...   they  zone  out ,  very  often  because   they  no  longer   remain  in  the  future ...  they  have  changed  the  future to  one  that  no  l;onger  includes  them . 4) traveler's  are  very  very  orderly .   they  will  follow  your  rules ,  if  you  tell  them  a  rule (  even  if  you  lie) they  will  follow  the  rule .  (  they  are  not  that  street  smart ) ...   they  will  try  to  land  at  an  air  port ,  they  wil  try  to  go  to  military  bases to  follow  the  rules.

most time  travel'r  are  not  that  street smart , but  they  are  not  the  bad  guys .

something  to  remember :  the  bad  guys don't  know  that  they  lost  the  war .  the  war  where  humans  remove  them  from  all  of  time  and  space  and  beyond .

#11    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,817 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

Please avoid making lots of short, consecutive posts - it's better to type out everything you want to say first and then submit it as one post. Also try to compose a clear and concise description of what you are looking to discuss so others can understand it.

Thank you.

#12    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

ooops...  

its  all  good  ,  but  i  loaded  the  wrong  thing...    but  i  kinda  like  this   too..

#13    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

1)  i  am  kinda  new  to  this  whole  thingy... and  quite  frankly  ,  much  of  the  time  i  don't  think  out  what  i  am  going  to  say  ...  untill   20  minutes  after  i  have  typed  it  out  and  posted  it....

2)  i  didn't  wanna  take  over  some  one  elses   well  thought  out  and  carefully  crafted   topic....   (  that  is  kinda  rude)...    and  this  is  not  well  discribed...   cuz  this  topic  is  pretty  much  what  ever  any  one  wanted  to   post  here...

its  really  not  that  well  thought  out

3)   thank  you...   i  will  try  to  behave my self.    (  but  it  is  just  so  harde  some  times  )

#14    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

on  a  tramp  freighter  sailing  out  of  a  rusty  harbor   in  the  pacific , i  met  a skipping  stone.
a  young  man  looking  for  a  young  women some  where   on  the  face  of   a  world  that  was   so  small  ,  and  yet  had  so  meny   places  to  stop.
if  you  held  your  breath  for  a moment  ,  and  focus'd  your  attention  on  one  task  ,  one  operation   for  a few  moments  ,  you  would  suddenly  slow  down  and   time  would  catch  you ,  and  you  would stop .
myrddin   was  looking  for  a ghost named  tami .
to  look  at  either  of  them  ,  they  would  seem  to  be  about   23   to  29 ,  tall  ,  slender   ,  and  undefined .
his  task  was  to  get  another  ticket  ,  another  hotel  room  ,  another  meal ,  skip  off  the  water  one  more  time ,   and keep  looking  for  tami .

he  didn't  know  her  name  ,   he  didn't  know  what  she  looked  like  ,  he  didn't  know  where  she  was  from  , what  she  was  doing  changed   ,  he  didn't  know  where  she  was  going  ,  or  when   she  would  be  there .

his  task  was  to   travel  the  icy  altitude ,  feel  the   deisal  motor  hiss  in  his  bones as  he  slept  ,  watch  the   passing  feilds   and  fenced  in   lives  of  train   windows ,  watch  the  gray  tones   of  the  waves   of  oceans ,  walk  the  halls  of  hotels and   feel  the  solitude  of  the  taxi cab's .

he  was  never  in  a hurry ,  when  everything  around  him  was  rushing  past ,  looking  for   a  soul   in  faces  flashing  past  him   like  a blur .....

so  meny  faces  ,   and  he  was  looking  for  just  one .
and  she  didn't   even  know he  was looking ,   he  didn't  even  know  if  she  was  skipping  from  one  location  to  the  next   like  he  was...   she  might  have  slowed  ,   turned...  lost  energy  and  sank  to  the  bottom  ...   got  stuck .

if  that  happened  ,  his   finding  her  would  be  hopeless .

what  he  specialized in  was  finding  people  with  money ,  and  getting on  his  way  to  the  next  location .
he  didn't  cheat  ,  steal  or  lie .  he  was  polite  , charming , calm  and  well  spoken .  on  meeting him ,  you seemed  to  know  him  ,  you  knew  he  was  intelegant , he  seemed  to know  what  the  rules  were  ,  what  the  customs  were ,  how  things  are  normaly  done ....   he  had  an  ageless  kind  of  experiance   .... he  had  been  here   an  infinite   number  of  times  befor ,  done  this  an  endless   number  of  times  befor .

myrddin   could  sit  down  next  to any  one and  have  a conversation ,  but   he  was  always  looking  for  the  person  who  would  skip  the  stone   one  more  time  ,  and   keep  him  moving ,  one  more  time , lift  him   into  the  icy  altitudes   of   transoceantic flight .   his  was  a very  exclusive   world ,  he  didn't   mingle  with  the   experianced  travelers , the  coast  to  coasters ,  the   vacation   travelers ,  tour  guide tourest ,   the  sales client  and  advertiser agent .
he  could   talk  the  jumper  in thru  the  window  and  in  off  the  ledge ,  he  knew  the  path  of   minds  eye   wandering  to  find  peace  for  the  death  of  a  parent ,   he  could  read  the   drama   of   wedding  ring spinners ,  could  calm  the  colt who  has  never  been  in  the   larger   feild of the  greater  promise .
  he  looked  into  the  eyes  for  the   success story   that  had  come  to  the  dead  end ,  all  the  wars  were  over  and  the  warrior  had  made  the  mistake  of killing  all   their  enemys  ,   and  dreaming  to  small  a dream ,  living  to  see   the  dream  completed .

myrddin  was a master  at  the  art of  doing  for  others  what  he  could  not  do  for  himself .  

... and  i  have  the  rune  of  myrddin ...

with  it  ,  socreaties   has  no  question   that  is  hard  to  answer  ,  budda  can  be  startled  with  surprise  ,  and  there  is  nothing  you  can  ask  ,  that  can  not  be understood .

only  with  the  rune  of  myrddin   can   tami  be  found ,  and  i  have  the  rune  of  myrddin .

#15    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

lets  start with  definitions of  words (  the  convention  of  two  minds , to  the  meaning  of  words  .)

a  dimension  can  be  defined    graphically   in  this  way .

< - - - 3 - - - 2 - - - 1 - - - 0 - - - 1 - - - 2 - - - 3 - - - >

a  dimension  has  at  least  three  quality's  1)   a  infinite  quality  2)  a  finite  quality  3)  a  base  quality  .

let  me  list  three  easily  seen  dimensions   1)  infinite  space,  matter , space  2) eternity , energy , time  3)god ,  your  personal awareness ,reality  as   orderly  concepts  ,  laws  and patterns
let  me  list    2 dimensions  not  so  easily  seen   1)  ' ele ' magnetism ,  polarizing radio waves  and  2)  " psi " remote  viewing  / dozing

let  me  list  the  quality's  of  proof  :   eternity is   a  moment multiplied   by  infinity...    the base  measure  of  it  is the  rythem  of  repeating  moments   in  cycles  .
infinite  space  is   a single  location   multiplied   by  infinity...    the base  measure  of  it  is the  rythem  of  repeating  places measured  in  inches  or  miles  .
god is   your  personal awareness  multiplied   by  infinity...    the   measure  of  it  is the  rythem  of  repeating  souls all  defining  order  and  laws ,  of  balance   .

we do  not  see the  infinite  or  or  finite  quality's  of  ele  or  psi ...  because  they  do  not  share  our  common  awareness   interface .
so  it  is  unlikely  we  can  even  proof  they  are  real .

in  the   bell  curve  of   the  colors  of  light ,   infra  red   is  like  the  ele  ,   and  ultra  violet  is  like  the  psi .
we  feel  it   indirectly...  but  do  not  feel  it  directly ....  red  and  orange  is  the  mass  nature  ,  green  and  yellow   awareness ,  cyan  and  blue   the  energy  nature  of  change .

let  me  define  a  word in  a  minds  eye   parable  vision ,  or  device  seen  in  the  minds  eye .

interface :

see  in  the  minds  eye  a  50  liter  glass  fish  tank  ,  empty  of  ever common  object   seen .

also in  the  minds  eye ,  please  see  two  fluids  that  are   equal  in  every  meaningful  way .  both  clear  fluids  are  with  out  color  and  are  clear to  the  same  degree , both  fluid  to  the  same  degree .

please  envision in  your  mind   that   20  liters  of   first  one  and  then  20 liters of the  other pour  into  the   glass  tank .
you then  reolise  that  one  is  clear oil  ,  and  the  other  is  clear  water .

you  see  the  silver interface  between  the  6  pounds per gallon density fluid  and  the  8  pounds  per gallon fluid  density
you  see the  motion   of  the  silvery  interface ,  even  when  there  is  no  motion  at  the  surface....

and  you see  bubbles  of  oil  floating  in  the  water  ,  and  bubbles  of  water  floating  in  the  oil ...
ah,  but  wait ...  you  know  what  your seeing ,  but  do  you  see  what  you  are  knowing  ,  or  what  you  are  seeing ?

you  see  the  interface...  not  the  water  in  the  oil .

you see  the  silvery  interface  in  the  oil ...  you  don't  really  see  the  water .

the  interface  between  the  oil  and  the  water  interacts  with  the  interface  of  the  oil  and  the  water...  the  oil  or  water  do  not  directly  effect  each  other....

lets   drop  a  ball  of  steel   into  our  metaphor ,   its  pass thru  the  oil  is  not seen ,  but   winks  in   and  then  out as  it  passed  threw ,  it  may  even  make  a  bubble in  its  passing ...
lets  blow  a bubble  of  air  into  our  metaphor ,   its  pass  threw  the  water  is  not  seen  until  it  blasts  threw  the  silvery  interface ,  it  to  may  create  a  bubble....

time , energy, eternity   is  the  oil   ,   space ,  matter ,  infinite  space  is  the  water  .....  awareness  is  the  interface....

this  is  the  simplest  idea  the  mind  can  understand  with  out  any  proof .
you  either  know  it...  or  are  a blind  animal   with  out  the  ability  to  think  of  more  complex  ideas.

E = Mcc  is  a  ratio...  it  is  like  the   mixture  of  gasoline  and  air  in  a  gas engine's  carburetor .

all  that is ,  is  awareness...    the  big  bang  is  infinite  energy  with  out  location ,  given   location  in  a  ratio of  conversion  as  it  makes  awareness ...
the  last  black  hole   is  location  with  out  change ,  with  out  time ,  and  awareness  blinks  out  of   reality...

frankly  ,  this  is  not  that  hard  to  understand .
what  is  hard  to  understand  is  how  simple  it  is .

everything  you  think  you  know ,  is  missing  the  simplest  part  of  all ...   reality  is  an  interface  between  time  and  space ...
awareness   is  not  made  by   the  brain  ,  the  brain  is  made  for  the  purpose  of  your  personal  awareness   to  effect    and  be  effected  in  time  space .

frankly  speaking  ...  it  is  really  that  simple .

my  question  is  simply  this ,  if   each  soul  has  the  same  relationship  with   eternity   and  infinite  space  as  an  atom    or   "energy can  not  be  created  nor  destroyed" ...   then  is  it  reasonable  to  assume  that   each  soul   lives  the  very same  life , with  out  change ,  repeating  in  whole  or  in major  part   the same  pattern  of  events   eternally ....    reincarnation   as  who  you  are ....  living  the  same  live  for ever .

onereaderone ,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users