Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Graphene

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#16    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

let  me  define  the  words  i  use for  clarity  and  understanding .

the  base quality of  a dimension  does  not  effect , nor  is  it  effected  by ,  the  finite quality  .

...or...
the  foot ball  can  be  measured  in  yards  ,  meters  ,  feet  ,  or  inch's...    the  foot  ball  is  still  the  same  size , nor  is   the  meter  , inch , yard  or  foot , changed  by  measuring  the  foot  ball.

reality  does  not  effect  your  personal awareness , nor   do  you  effect it by  knowing  it .
but  reality  is  a construct  of  awareness .

i suspect your growing tired of me defining my terms and just want me to say what is on my mind. human beings are uniquely suited for time travel.
i can prove it, but  you need to have a point of view that understands the words your using in a whole different way.

you need  to  understand  the  meaning  of  the  words  you  think  you  know .

time  is  a  measuring  stick  ,  moving  in  time  is  easy ...  your  doing  it  right  this  moment ..

changing  directions  in  time  is  the  hard  thing...  but  still  not  so  hard .
effecting and  being  effected  by  the  past  is  the  sticky  thing  in  deed .

that  can  be  done  with in  awareness ,  so  lets  get  to  the  question you  can  answer .

you have a photograph  of  your  pet ,   taken  in  the  past...   the  photograph  effects  you ,  but  you  can  not  effect the  moment  you  took  the  photograph in  the  past .

you  have  scheduled in  ,  and  look  forward  to  , taking  your  pet on  a  walk  in  the  park  at  noon  tomorrow .  meny  things  can  effect  you  between  then  and  now... you  don't  know  what  will  happen ,   but  you  effect  the  out come the  most ...

or

the  past  effects  us  ,  but  we  do  not  effect  it .  the  future  is  effected  by  us  ,  but what  will  happen as  a knowing   can not  effect us  .

right  this  moment  ,  your  hand  strokes  the  fur  of  your  pet ,  you  are  effected by  and  effect the  your  pet in  this  moment ...  the  interface  of  past   and  future moments .
who  is  it  that  is  effected  and being  effected in  this  now ?

from  a  dimensional  point  of  view ,  what  is  the  multidimensional  quality   of  effect .

to  put  a  knifes  edge  to  it ...location has  a need  for  history ,  time requires  change  ...   discribe  the  function  of  a tape recorder  ...   and  you  discribe  the  human  awareness .   but  who  is  listening  to  the  recording and  why ?

also

the  mind  is  a  sensor  of  time ...   practicaly  speaking ,  the  mind does  not  have  a size...   even  as  you  talk  of  the  brain  or  gray  matter  ,  the   synap  or  dendrite....   what  your  really  saying  is   the  mind  is  the  effect  of   sensor  change on  a  brain  that  recrords  change is  a  way  that  is  not  clearly  understood ....or....  

the  mind  really  does  not  have  a location  or  size...   but  lives  in  time  and  change

the   organs  of  the  body  ,  how  ever  friendly  they  may  be  to  each  other ,  needing  the  services of  each  to  the  other....   are   relationshis  between  seprate   and  singular  unique   individuals  

that  live  in   a  world of  weight  and  size ... inches   and  volume...

the  body   lives  in  space

the  soul  or  personality  live  in  the  interface  between  the  mind  and  the  body  ...   caught   between   two   remarkably  diffrent   personalitys...   the  body   calling  out  ,  "  i  do  not  like  change ...

the  mind  screaming  for   things  to  effect  it...   seeking   all  that   is  diffrent  and  changing

#17    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

there is a  mind  song  ,  a  whisper .
during  the  time  of the  great machine  age  ,  n  armstrong ,  the  moon  walker , was morned .  

first ,  let  us  all  say  a good  word  to  the  higher  power   for   n armstrong .
good  spirits  be  near   and  follow  him  to  the  light .

i  have a remarkable  need  which   i  do  not  know  how  to  deal  with.
i  need  to   give  a warning  to  people  about  something  that  will  be  unlikly  to happen.   i am  not  even  sure  i  understand  the  nature  of  the  thing  which  is  the  object  of  the  warning .

i  am  not  very  good  in  public  ,  and  i  am  not a good  public  speaker .
the  sourse  of  this  warning  and  the  nature  of  what  i  know  is  not subject  to  your  understanding  or   more  correctly ,  your  not  likly  to  understand even  if  i  want  to  tell  you  ,  or your  not  likly to  take  it  seriously  and  i  have  been  told  to  make  no  further  attempt  at  talking  to  you  in  terms  of  what  i  know  ,as  it  is  but  a waste  of  time  of  both  partys  involved.

this  is  diffrent,  what  i  have  just  learned   is  diffrent ,  when  you  hear  it...  please  look  into  it  ,  and  do  what  ever  you  think  is  best.

there  is  a  condition  or  state  befor   the  big  bang...   or/also  after  the  last  moment  of  the  last  black  hole .
this  state  is  called  the  void .

what  is   unique  about  this  state  is  that  there  are  only  the  infinite natures   in  union  there/then ...  there  is  not  a single  point  of  distinction  .
there  is  only  one  uniform   condition  with  out  any  change .

(   all  the  infinite  natures   ,  of all the  meny  dimensions  .  both  those  known  to  you  ,  and  meny  that  are  not  known  to  you )

void  is  not  easy  to  understand  or  explain ,  and  it  gets  harder  to  understand  ,  the  more  you  understand  of  it ,  the  more  difficult  it  gets  to  really  understand ,  the  more  complex  it  gets .

there  is  more  about  the  atomic  bomb than  just  the  emp that  mess's  with  the  time  travelers .
it  opens  up  a  time  vortec  that  will  suck  in  any   "  paradox  soul "   or   bad  guys  that  are/is  near  by ,  and  near by is  a very  open  value  ,  the  time  travelers   them  selves  do  not  know  how  big  the  vortec   reaches  out ...   the  one  at   horoshima  was  only   500   to  1000   feet   in  diameter ,   and  was  so  strong  ,   it  sweept  the  whole  planet  clear  of  all paradox deamons  , paradox spirits   and paradox ghosts   for  nearly   two  years .   bikini  atoll    cleared   the  solar  system  of   paradox   souls  ,   but  also  reached   back  and  forward  in to  time   and   is  the  reason  the  pacific  ocean   is  there  in  the  first  place .
that  one  blast   was  so  powerful ,   our  own   future  was  put  in  question  ,  and  steps  were  taken  to  stop  this  pattern  of   behavior  that   opened  up   attack  vectors   for  the   paradox   time  traveler .

what  needs  to  also  be  note;d
active   nuclear  reactors   can  be  used  as  communication   vectors   to  and  from  the   future .  the  sun  is  the  main   communication  portal  ,  but   a  atomic  reactor   can  also  be  used.

a  side  issue of  note  :
the   sun   may  never  be  used  as  a dumping  ground  for   nuclear   waste  products .
this  warning  was given   in   the  1960's   and  1970's  ...   and  it  is  criticaly  important  for  both  the  paradox   time  travelers   or   bad guys /  deamons  /  devil  ....  and  the  angels ,  saints ,  good  guys  and   human   time  travels  here  to  help ...  

let  us  assume for  the  time being  that  time  travel  is not  simply  a  reality ,  but  that  it  is  quite  common  and  that  you  are  simply   not  paying  attention .

there  are  the  good  guys  and  the  bad  guys ,  let  me  call  the  bad  guys   the   " red  dots "   and  the  good  guys  the  "blue  dots" .

the  blue  dots   are   from  the   multi verse   call'd  the  "ele"  ...  but  they  were kinda  humans  once...   they  came  from  earth  ,  and  evolved  into  the  ele ...  or  something  like  that (  if  you  want  the  long  version  i  can ,  but  let  me  talk  down  to  you  for  the  time  being ) they  are  the  blue  dots , they  want  us  safe  because   we  are  them....

the  red  dots  are  beings  that  are  one  of  4  kinds .  1) not  ele  ,  and  not from  the   time  space  ,  but  enemys  of  the  ele .  they  want  us  to  be  dead....  so  that  the  ele   will  be  dead . 2)   time  space ,  time  travelers  who  want  us dead  so  that  the  ele   are  dead  ,  so  that  they  survive ,  but  that  the  ele  killed  off   totaly ....  except  they  got   caught  in  time ,  in  a time paradox . 3) ele  time  travelers  or   time  space  time  travelers   that  are  wack  jobs  ...   that  have  been  killed  ,  but   still  have  a  paradox exsistance that   is  a problem .  4)  other (  things  that  you  learn  along  the  way  and   I don't  really  understand )...

the  thing  i  learned  just  now  is  that  the  red  dots  can  not  have  anything  to  do  with  the  void .

people ,  human beings   ,  you  and  i , can  look into  the  void  with  our  minds  eye all  we  like   and  imagine  what  it  is  like...  and  it  is  perfectly   alright ,  its  actualy  better than  all  right.   people  are  unique  in  being  able  to   "go  there  in  the  minds  eye" ....   a  devil  ,  a demon  ,  a  bad  spirit   or  a  bad  ghost  can't .

the  red  dots  can  go  with  you...  but  they  can't  escape  once  you  take  them  into  the  void  ,  with  in  your  thoughts  , dreams  or  imagination .
any  refrance  to   the  void...   eternity  ,  god  ,  infinity  ,  jesus  ,  higher  powers  of  worship  ...   and  that  awareness   that  is   useing  your   soul  to  be  in  time  space  can  get   sucked  into   the   vortex   of   void  and  never  escape.

this  is  not hard  to  follow...

now  the  warning ,  this  is  not  easy  to  understand ,  or  wrap  your  mind  around .

when  your  in  the  void  ,  your  "standing  in  for  god"...   you  become  a  kind of  awareness  nature   that  is  infinite .
to  escape  the  void  (  a  thing  the  red  dots  can  not  do ) you  need  to   see  your  self  as  looking  into  the  void  state ,   you  need  to  be  apart  and  seprarte ...  there  needs  to  be two ...   you  and  the  void .

god  will  take  it  over   from  you  at  that  point .

this  sounds   strange ,  but  the   red  dots  can  not  do  this .
when  a  paradox   enters  the  void ,  they  will  try  to  make  you  think  you  can't  leave...  but  you  can  always  leave...  human  souls  are  pretty  big  deals  .
the  soul  is   you ,  it  is  who  you  see  your  self  as ...   and  the bits  and peices left  over  after a time  paradox  is  not  happy  with  us collectivly  ,  or   with  you  singlurarly...   because   the  distant   time  travelers  of  the  far  flung  future   are   all  from  here ...   we  are  the  fish ,  climbing  out  of  the   soup  of  evolution ,  and  the  ele  are   very  big  on  protecting  that   gene pool  ,  which  is  us .

the  detail  is ;  to  snap  the  hold  of  the  void  ,  know  that  there  are  two ,  you  and  the  void ...  you  are  looking  into  it ,  even  as   you are apart  of  it...   there  is  two ...  you  and   the  void.  
that  is  the  warning .

who this  warning  is  for  ,  why  they  need  it now  ,  what  part   it  plays  in  the  addressee,  postage  and  mail  of  life ,  is  not  yours  to  understand  or  know .
what  you  do  need  to  understand is  that  i  don't  understand   what  i   can  do  to  explain  this  so  you   don't  blow  me  off...   at  the  same  time ,  with  out  having  a clear  idea  my  own  self  as  to  what  this  all  means  and  what  to  do.

frankly  speaking , if  this  warning  does  not  get  out  ,  the  out  come  is  bad .
getting  caught  in  the  void ,  is  not  a happy  thing .

you  know   it  as  hell .

what  your  doing  by  not  helpping , is  condeming  souls  to hell  ,  because  you  do  not  understand  something .

honestly  ,  i  am  not  all  that  clear  on  all  of  this  and  it  scares  me  awake  thinking  about  it .

lets  hope  that  you  read  this .

as  a tiny  side  trip ,  you  also  need  to  understand  that   when  people  pray... they  are  taking  a tiny trip  to  the  void .
they  do  not  need  to  understand  what  they  are  doing for  it  to work .
devils  are  sucked  into  it  just  the  same  either  way .
talking  to  an  all  powerful  god is  close  enought  to   the  void   for  it  to  work .

shouting   "  in  the  name  of  god  !  blah  blah  blah..."  is  enought
to  send  any   time travel  paradox  into  the  void...   and   they  can't  escape it .

P . S .
after  reading  this  over   ,  lets  be  clear  on  this ,  i  do  not  have   E.T's talking  to  me , telling  me  all  their  secrets .  what  they  have  done  is  left  the   phone  off  the  hook   on  a party  line  ,  and  i  can  lisen  in ...
or  tell  you  how  you can  do  it  as  well if  you  have  a few  hours  to  lisen .

#18    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,764 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Started strange, then just got to be annoying.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#19    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,840 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

If you are looking to post a monologue then a blog would be a more suitable place to do that, a discussion thread should be an exchange of views and ideas between two or more people and that simply isn't happening here - it still isn't even clear what you want to discuss.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users