Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

ufo over airdrie

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    bigsteff

bigsteff

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 10 February 2003 - 08:46 PM

seen the photo i took of a helicopter and (ufo) on this site.....thought i'd send you the original plus a contrasted image and the report...i still have the image on the memory card inside the digital camera....                                                

#2    bigsteff

bigsteff

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 10 February 2003 - 08:59 PM

can't seem to upload photos                                                

#3    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 10 February 2003 - 09:10 PM

i get the same problem, i can't upload pictures, no matter how small the file is, or even if it is gif. or jpeg.                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#4    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,002 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 11 February 2003 - 09:13 AM

Bigsteff,

You sent me the picture(s) of the Airdie UFO via E-Mail a couple of months back, you can view the thread in the image gallery - HERE.

Al,

What error message do you get when you try to post an image ?

#5    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 10:23 AM

it just says to try changing the file format or size, but i keep them the size in the limit and the format i have tried all of them: Gif, JPG, JPEG, TIF. you name it.                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#6    bigsteff

bigsteff

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 11:15 AM

this is the contrasted image                                                

Attached Files

#7    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,002 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 11 February 2003 - 11:27 AM

Al + anyone else having problems posting images, I've compiled a thread to explain the problem - HERE.

Basically the filesize limit is incorrectly displayed on the attachments part of the posting screen, the actual limit is 20k not 50k.                                                

#8    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 11:32 AM

thank you                                                

David Gemmell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users