Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Atheists and possession

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    spikeman25

spikeman25

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

Does anyone know of a case where an atheist has been possessed and become religious after ? I've read of several atheists that have had near death experiences that were so profound that they completely changed their lives and turned to Christianity or what have you . Howard storm was one of those people . But I've never heard of an atheist getting possessed before at all.

#2    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:36 AM

Well it's not like you're gonna get any proof to verify it. However I'm sure there's a way to gather evidence, you'd just have to be in the right place at the right time.

I haven't heard of any specific atheist possesion cases but it's more than possible really. Although you hear much more along the lines of atheists turn Christian after near death experiences. For a simple dream to turn one's life around completely is just too far-fetched of a notion to me. Something has to be more profound to do that.

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#3    spikeman25

spikeman25

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Neither have I .  You woud think that if there are demons  atheists would be more prone to getting possessed because they don't believe rather than a person of faith getting posssessed . Who knows

#4    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,495 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

View Postspikeman25, on 25 January 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Neither have I .  You woud think that if there are demons  atheists would be more prone to getting possessed because they don't believe rather than a person of faith getting posssessed . Who knows

IF demons existed (which they don't) they certainly don't give a flying fig who believes what.

That's like saying a wolf is more likely to attack you if you're a vegetarian and don't eat meat.

#5    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

View Postspikeman25, on 24 January 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

Does anyone know of a case where an atheist has been possessed and become religious after ? I've read of several atheists that have had near death experiences that were so profound that they completely changed their lives and turned to Christianity or what have you . Howard storm was one of those people . But I've never heard of an atheist getting possessed before at all.
My friend.... They were only convinced that they were possessed AFTER they were converted.... I can almost gurantees it !!! :( , but no. I have not heard of any.

Edited by Seeker79, 25 January 2013 - 08:48 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users