Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Did Men Stop Wearing High Heels?

Hasina

I like to put on a good pair of high heels and say "puts on the lotion".........oops wrong forums. Tricked by UM again. You guys are good.

• Like 4

I like to put on a good pair of high heels and say "puts on the lotion".........oops wrong forums. Tricked by UM again. You guys are good.

LMAO! You're bad!

I bought a beautiful pair of black peep toe heals last October, they were a modest 3 inches but a disgraceful price I won't mention out of shame, but I bought them for a wedding, a good friend was getting married and it was semi formal. Well, I had them on for about 6 hours and by the time I got home my get were numb then when the feeling came back they ached for 3 days!!! One day for every inch.

I vowed to never wear heels again!!! I gave those shoes away after only wearing them those few hours. I now wear sneakers or sandals. I don't give a **** about sexy heels... If Jimmy Choo thinks 6 inch stilettos heels are sexy he can damn well wear them himself!!!

Not wrong forum, wrong website! :whistle:

Not necessarily so...

Not necessarily so...

I must venture around here more. :yes:

That's an easy one to answer.

Because high heels do not look good when men are wearing then.It's not something I want to be the centre of attention for.I want something sensible like sneakers or anything that dosn't compromise my balance.It will be a cold day in hell me wearing high heels even if I get my balance adjusted.Not even my sister likes them because it feels it inhibits her driving.I swore she said something about mashing the pedals.Your more likely to see my sister in Hug boots.

It's also a question of how high the heels are.It'll just weaken the bones in your ankles and toes due to constant wearing of any stilettos over five inches.

Edited by Medium Brown

• 3 weeks later...

Not my fashion fad, I am afraid. I have had semi high heels at times, like the traditional Spanish height. I found them comfortable. With appearances, I think cowboy boots look ok, some of them seem to be well heeled.

From a practical point of view, a top archery coach from S Korea advocated heels for improved accuracy whilst shooting. Some pistol shooters wear heels in practise as well.

• Like 1

I am a 5' 4" man and I refuse to wear heels to make myself look taller. You taller people will have to deal with your own insecurities because you are not the right size! :)

• Like 1