Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What country would you visit and why? :)

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#76    spartan max2

spartan max2

Government Agent

• 3,686 posts

• People get mad when it rains or it shines but no one gets mad at the moon

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:14 AM

View PostMedium Brown, on 23 February 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

It's called Asperger's Syndrome which is why I am what I am.
This is why I take things too literally including jokes.
It just goes to show I'm not ready for forum life.
I really thought I had exorcised my demons here after the other place.
But all I seem to do is excaspirate than participate.
So I'm going to take a long sabbatical to gather my thoughts together.
Hopefully I can start afresh in a few months time and learn not to get het up so easily.
I just get people's backs up and I don't seem to realise because I'm an Aspie.
So bye for now.

heyy i have that too :tu: . not sure how old you are but im 19 and the negative parts of the syndrome do not effect me anymore. You kind of grow out of it. Atleast if you try. Well i did anyways. Not to get to far off topic but what i did was basically get really good at pyschology because i didnt understand why everyone acted so diffrent then myself. But now i understand how other people think sooo its all smooth sailing. just some advice anyways

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#77    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:26 AM

View PostWoIverine, on 21 February 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

New Zealand, they made Lord of the Rings there! lol
Omg yes. I met this older guy on a hikeing trail,  I was comeing out of a wilderness area and he was a personal friend of he Hennessy of Hennessy Hammocks. They have back packed together there in NZ. I happen to have one of the hammocks and he talked my ear off for over an hour about it. I want to go so bad.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#78    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

View Postspartan max2, on 24 February 2013 - 04:14 AM, said:

heyy i have that too :tu: . not sure how old you are but im 19 and the negative parts of the syndrome do not effect me anymore. You kind of grow out of it. Atleast if you try. Well i did anyways. Not to get to far off topic but what i did was basically get really good at pyschology because i didnt understand why everyone acted so diffrent then myself. But now i understand how other people think sooo its all smooth sailing. just some advice anyways
Well I'm willing to make a compromise now.
I'm going to just leave this thread and see where the rest of the forum takes me.
Tbh us Aspies do take a lot of stick and the Sandy Hook shooting didn't help matters.
I still think that has clouded some people's judgement on here but you won't see me on a firing range.
For my sins I'm 41 but I didn't get my diagnosis till my mid thirties so the ruling came too late for me.
However at your tender age you've got a fighting chance for a better life than me.
Tbh I shouldn't critically pschyo- analyse everybody and see faults.
Though mixing with other people on a forum isn't really my forte.
I don't know what rubbish I'm going to come with next but it's a sure thing it won't even feel like I'm saying rubbish.
But at least it won't be about aliens and UFO's.

Edited by Medium Brown, 24 February 2013 - 08:29 AM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users