Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

let me tell you a story

the black time travel cybrobrog

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

the  first  thing  to  know  about  time  travelers  is  that  if  you  beleive  that  they  are  time  travelers ,  they  can  not  tell  you  a  thing.

as  long  as  you  do  not  beleive  any  thing  they  say  ,  they  can  say  anything  they  want .

storys   which  are  fiction  are  best ,  where  no  attemt  is  made  to  hide  the  fact  that  it  is  only  the  clever  fantacy  of   a  minds   guess   at  what  our  future  holds .

meny  more time  travelers  than  you  might  want  to  beleive  ware  the  mask  of  crazy  people .
even  more  hide  in  plain  sight .

but  lets   tell  a story :

onereaderone  go

#2    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

i  am  the reader one .  the  voice  you  now  read , knows  a time  so  far  into  the  future ,  it  is  meaning less  to  say  how  far  it  is .

what  is critical  to  understand  is  that if  there   are  time  travelers ,  there  is a future that  they  come from .
this  is  my  blessing  to  you.

let  me  tell  you a story : in  a  time of  greatness  among  human beings ,  when  there  is a focus on natural systems and  conflict in  the spirit of solo genius pondering  ,  soul  pain for  longing  in a  success that  drives  the  mind  to maddness ,  sleeplessness in  minds  eye  wandering   thru  seeking correctness  of the questions  definition , organization of  concepts , patterns  of  simplifide reduction  of  process to  its  simplist elemental absolutes ....

in  that  time...  i  am the readerone ,  and  organize  the  other  readers .
i  am  the  order ,  the  judge ,  the  rule  of  law .  i  order  and  system the  bubble  sort of main  lists  of  readers  by  number ,  code  and  rank  and  it will be (was)  mine to  organize  and  structure .
my access   number  was  zero page "1"

understand  that  we  who  come  after  the  black  have  not  one  tiny  clue  of  you ,  as  you  hear  what  makes  total  logical  sense  to  me  ,  and  know  nothing  of  its  meaning or of me.

this  is  the  point  i  wish  to  make .
however  human  we , you  and  I ,  may be  ,  we  are  not  the  same  ,  nor  do  you  have  the ablity  to  even  understand  me...   as, i  struggle , to  make  any  sense  of  you at  all.

as  much  as i  try  ,  i  do  not  understand  how  you  live .
currently  i  grasp  to  understand  that  you  must  pay  for  your  home each month even  after  you  buy  it  ,  must   work  buy  selling  hours  of  your life ,  pay  for  common  foods that  are  not  unique  to  you personaly  , how  you  get a  "job"  is  a mystery ,  police  and  your  legal  system  were  totaly  understood   untill   i  see  it  operate . real  life  is  nothing  like   what  is  seen  in  the  record ,  and  quite  frankly ...  it  is  all a bit  over  whelming .

i  have  only  recently  discovered  that  your  political  systems are  mythical  to  you ,  and  that  it  is  not  simply  rare  for  any one in your  time  to  speak  of  political issues ,  it  can  become  violant  if  you  do.

in  the  time  i  come  from , everything is  orderly .  it  is  beleived  to  be  a  class  system among  my  fellows  , but  practicaly  speaking  ,  it  is  not  so  diffrent  from  your  own  culture .

as  the  readerone  ,  i  am  of  the  class  .oo1% .
this  means  that  i  am  singular ,  and  unique .

in  the  time  that  i  come  from , every  soul  is  considered  eternaly  and  infinitly   singular  and  unique  ...   but   all souls  are  equal  befor  the  law  and  subject  to  a  unique  order  of  law designed   for  them  personaly  for  correction  and   harmony  with   others  ... no  being  is  above  the  law ...
as  a readerone,  as   a  .oo1 ,  i  am  the  exception  to  the  rule

it  means  that  what  ever  rules  that  are  universal to  others  may  be  ajusted   in  my  case  ...   case  by  case ...
it  also  means ,  i  have  no  personal  privacy  or  personal  life  ,  and  that  everything  i  do  is  under  constant  observation .
...(  you get  use to it )....
every  10  years  there  is  the  counting ..  or  census ..  the  poorest  32% have  no  records   and  it  is  not  legal for  them  to  pay  tax ,  fee's  ,  fines ,  or  duty .
if  they  brake  the  law ,  they  go  to  jail .
(  in practice ,  the  police  rarely arrest  a poor 'dependant' person , unless  they  are a danger  to  them  selves  or others .
more  often  they  use  social  pressure .   when /if a  poor  person  is arrested  ,  the  courts  are  not  very  understanding ,  and  nearly always it  involves  jail  time .)
the poor  are  mainly   children ,  very  old  , mentaly  broken  and  cronicaly  ill .
they  are  told  where  to  live  ,  how  to  live ,  when  to  go  and  where  to  go .
it  is  quite  gentle really , parents   are  given guardian money  to  support their children  ,  whom  the  state  sees as  "dependants  of  the  state"
children   are  given  money  to  support  elderly  parents  in  their  homes ,  whom  the  state  sees  as  dependants  of  the  state .
artists developing  their  talents  ,  students  of  learning  , musical entertainers ,  young  people  new to  the  world   and worthless-lay-a-bouts   need  only  declare  themselves  to  be  "dependant" to  have  the  state  tell  them  where  to  live  ,  what  foods  to  eat  , what  they  shall  do to  fill  their  day .
frankly speaking ,   it  is  very  gentle  ,  but  pretty  much  like  sleeping  with  your  eyes  open .
they  get  jobs  riding  in  automated  street  cars  ,  watching old  buildings  , warehouses and  empty  buildings ,  watching  automated alert  and alarm security monitoring  stations .
...  and  also  watching  over  each  other ...   but  not  so  much because  they are  to hard  on  each other .
to  be  dependant  simply  means   "  you  need  a  parent  to  take  care  of  you .  you  need  some  one  to  care  about  you  enought  that  nothing  bad  will  happen "   
not  so  diffrent  from a child-adult  relationship...  except  there  is  no  pretence  that  they  will  ever  grow  up  or  take  personal  responciblity  for  themselves .  persons  who  lack  self  control  ,  will  be  controll'd  by  others .
this  class  is  called " the  dependant class "
you  may  ask  to  be in  the  " dependant"  class   or...  the  court  may  say  you  are...  but  you  must  follow  their  rules   and  behavior  is  everything   .

i  should  add ..   some  class's  of  crimnal   are  "non-dependant"...   which  is  a polite  way  of  saying...   they  can  either  be  "dependant"  or  they  will  return  to  jail ...   they  are  watched  ,  and  told  where  to  live  ,  where  to  work  ,  what  to  eat  ,  when  to  sleep ... much  as  a dependant  person...   but  if  they  fail  to  behave  with  in  the  rules...   they  return  to  jail .  they  will  stay 1000 feet   away  from  women  they  will  not  speak  to  ,  or  have any  contact  with  children .  they  will  stay  with  in  500 feet  of  their  gardian  ,  they  will  not  leave  their  personal  compound ...   they  will  record their  daily  habits ... or what ever  the  court  system   requires  of  them

between  the  32%   and  the  67%  are  "the  freeman  class"
technicaly  speaking  ,  any  one in  the  population  who  is   in  the  lower  66.666%  can  declare  them  selves  a

" freeman "

but  as a thumb nail  rule ,  most  dont .
they  just  start  being free. being  a "free man"  is  something  that  is  done ,  not  something  talked  about or  documented .

as a freeman ,  you may  not  be tax'd , you receive  no govermantal asstance , you can  own a fire arm  , you  can  have  farm animals  ,  build  your  home and  drive  a car ,  you can own  land  , you  are  listed  to  vote.
the  good  news  is  the  bad news ...  your  on  your  own  and  responcible  for  your  outcome..( both  good  and bad) .
most , if  not nearly  everyone who  is  free , works  for  some  one .
what  the free  have  in common ,  they  can't follow  the  rules of  the " dependant " but  have  not  the  greatness  of the  middle  class ...   or  the  energy  of  singular  focus of  purpose of  a great  talent.
they  are  not  bad  people ,  nor  are  they  unhappy   or  charmed ...    as a genaral  rule  ,  they  are  disorganized  ,  unkept , friendly  , busy but  not  very  bright about  things  that  are not  their  business....  as  a rule ,  they  are  very  nice ,  and  mostly  polite .

the  middle  class  are   in  the  top  1/3  but  less  than  89% ...   they  pay a  regressive scaled  tax  on  their  wealth that  is  by  law  5%  less  than  the  rich .

the  rich  are 10% of  the  population +/- one  person .
the  rich  pay  for  everything  the  goverment  does *** Except  the  wages of  the  people  who  work  for  the  goverment ***
the  middle  class   pay  the  wages  ...  the  rich  pay  for  everything  else .
you  add   up  all   the  wealth  of  all  the  rich  people...    then  add  up  all  the  bills  of  the  goverment..  (  except  the  wages )...   that  percentage  is  then  equaly  applied  .

the  rich  can  not  go  to  jail ...   all  crime  is  a percentage of  their  wealth....   speeding  in  your  car  will  cost  .oo1% multiplide  to  every  mile  over  the  speed limit .

...  if  bill  gates  is  worth  56 billion  dollors...  thats  one  very  big  speeding  ticket ...   for   57mph  in  a  55mph   zone ( .002%  x  56 billion  = 11.2 million dollor speeding  ticket ) bill   pays  a  heavy  bill  .
murder   is   99% of  your  wealth  ,  tail  light   is  out  on  your  car .01% ...   drunk driving  5% ...  beating  your  wife  25%  spilling 1/2 million  gallons  of  oil  in  the  gulf  of  mexico  85%  of  every  corprate  exe.  in  the  company.
good news  is...   you  never  have  to  worry  about  going to  jail...   bad  news ,  you  can  become  poor  very  fast .

in   the  world  i  live  in ...   money  is  what  the  rich  use  to pay  tax ...  and  every  one  else  uses  because  the  rich  use  it  to pay taxs .
every  magor   city  in the  world  issues  its  own  money  for  local  trade  ,  and  nations  issue  money   as  well .
the  exchange  rates  are  not  easy  to  understand..  but  most  people  don't care  unless  they  are  travelers...  trade  and  import  / export is  only  for  the  bold  and  powerful ...   cost  and  currency  is  not  hard   and  the computer/ internet  will  do  much  of  that  for  you .
to  a large  degree ,  every  area  of  the  world is  on  a diffrent  system  of  exchange...   but  because  of  communication ,  there  is some  stablity .   the  real  problem  is  that  people  don't  always  get  along..   and  that  is  still  true  in  my  time.
the  simply  truth  is ...  most people  in  the  time  i  come  from  spend  less  than  5% of  their  income  on  housing and  maintance expenses , less  than 10%  on food , normal cost of  living and dress  ,  more  than  15%  on  entertainment , leasure and  recreation...
and not  one  person  ,  none  i  know  of  ,   no  one  i  know  of  in  my  time   spends less  than  50%  of  their  annual  income  on  investment in  innovation  and personal creative  development .

in  the  time  i  am  from  ,  every  one  ,  from  the  very  poorest freeman   to  the  wealthest  1%  : spends  most  of  their  worth  on ...   innovation  ,  automation  and  creative  development ...  that  is  just  what   every  one  does .
the  freeman   press   creative development  more   ,   middle  class   seem  more  into  automation ...   the  great  spirits  and  grand  thinkers  of  my  time  devote  them  selves  to  innovation   and  discovery...

there  are   "tanks"  in  the  ware house  district  where  artists  "monkies"...   painters, mechanics,programmers, sculpture , writers, reporters ,  music  and drama  gather  togather in   old  ware  houses to  work  on  projects  .
they  live  in  the poverty  of  their  collective  insainity , like  monks in  religons  of  art , fabrication  and  design...
...  a  tank  being  the  slang  for  a container  where  you  pour  in  endlessly   the  fluid  of  your  soul  and  it  leaks  out  in  a million  places ...
in  the  time  i  am  from ,  great  artists define their  audance .
in my/our  culture  , you  know  who  you  are  speaking  with...  by  what  artists they  like  or  have  contempt  for .

greatness  in  science  is  rare  in  the  time  i  am  from ,  science  is  a  fringe  occupation  employee'd   by  people  obsess'd  by  details  that   need  to be  tested  and catalog'ed  as  correctly  understood .    science  is  seen  as  a group  of  record  keepers ...  that  you  go  to  when  you  need  answers  to  problems  of  physic's  .

news reporting  ,  and  document  retreival ,  historians  and  all  things  old  is  seen commonly  as  wild  , exciting , dynamic and a  feild  of grand  great  exploration.

...but  you need  to  understand...

for  us...   there  is  the  time  call'd  the  black .
what  happened during  the  black  is  not  clear...   nothing  about  the  time  of  the  black  is  clear...   even  what  year  it  was...what  year  it  began  ,  what  year  it  ended  ,  what  our  current  year  is  to  your   times date  system , what  year  it  is  in  my  time is  not  clear  as  it  relates  to  your  time ...

we  know  very  very  little  about  what  the  world  was  like  befor  the  black...
we  know very  little  about  you .

what  is  known is  this .

a  germ  got  on  a air plane...   in  96  hours   the  world  got sick and  died ...  there  were  more  than  6  billion  people  on  a  monday ...   by  friday  the lights  went  out ...   by the  third  monday  people  were dieing so  fast...  most  people  beleived   no  humans  would  survive...
by  the  fifth monday  the  germ  had  killed  all the  humans  that  it  was  going to  and  fewer  than  600 million  people   remained ...

poor  people  can  not  live  with  out  person  to  person  contact ...  after  the  black   there  was  no  third  world  any  longer ... the only  people that  remained  were computer  nerds ,  extremly  rich ,  and  a  rather  unique  corp  of anti-social  people .

they  were  faced  with  one  of  two options...   automate  or a neostoneage ...
history  shows...   the choice  they  picked  was  to  massivly automate  their  world .

with  the  natural   outcome being a kind  of  super culture  where  data readers   run   a population  of  robots  that  exceed  the  number  of  humans   by  3  fold   during  my  time...   and  it  seems  likly    that  number  will  only  increase with  out  ever reduceing for  as  long  as  time  moves  to  the  future.

every  human  being  of  the  world  has a  number...  my  people  control  the  readers...   there  are   17.3 million  rich people   each  with  a  number... because  there  are 173 million  people  in  this  country.
the  poorest  of  all  these  rich  people  has  the  number  17,3 oo, oo.

my  number  is 1. ... not  because  i  have  great  wealth...  but  because  i  control  the  readers...  the  readers  control the  robots...    and  the  robots   controll  the  world .

it  is   very  hard  to  understand that  as  much  as  there  are  imposably   hard  things so  diffrent  about  my  time  to be  beyond any  attempt  of  your  understanding  ,   there  are  some  things  that    are  not  simply  shared between  our  times ...   they  are   completely  the  same .

UFO's  are   the  same  mystery ,  we  are  trapped  in  this  solar system no  diffrent  then  you ,  and  there  is  no  other life   as  far  as  the  night  sky   can  be  seen .

wars   bloom  with young  men  , and  old   men  yell  and  wave  their  fists  at  one  another  ,   and  women  sing love songs   that  make  them long  for  passions  and  weep .

we  of  my  time  know  that  you   made  use of  atomic  bombs ,   for  their  flash    explode the  control  systems  of  our  time  machines...  and  make  travel  into  the  past  even  more  dangerious  than   it  is  of  its  own  nature .
  we know  that   others  in  the  future   flash  thru  our  time  with  out  stopping on  their   way  into  the  past ,   we  know   of   great  happenings    in  the  past  and  in  the  future  , we  sense   time  wars   that  rage between   un-natural  forces  of  diffrent   epic   periods  in  the  future ...   but   we  of  my  time   do  not  as  a rule   travel  to  the  past  ,  as  it  is   a  fools  errand ...   and  to  much  like a  suisidal  adventures  testing  of  a  guns   deadly   nature  ,  by   looking  into  the  barrel  and  pulling  the  trigger .

that  truth makes  who  i  am   the  more  plain  for  you  to  understand ...  i  am  readerone .
because  i  am  readerone  ,   at  the  last  day  of  my  living,  i  travel  to   be  in  the  service  of   L . M . howe (  to  my  surprise , she  is  a women ,  and  a most  remarkable  one for  any  time  as  well ! )  .  i  sailed aboard the  titanic for  six  hours , not  aware   my  history  of  the  ship  was  a fiction ,  played  by  actors .  and  to  this now moment ,  i  pass  these  ponderings  for  reasons  that  can  not  be  understood   by you  ,  as  any  thing  but  a fiction ...  nor  will  this  fiction  be decoded  untill   the  black  is well  upon  you .

oh  little  one  ,  you  are  so  small  ,  ponder  long   the  echo's  call  ,  walk  among   the   green   grass   and  sing  ,  lisen  for  the  bells  keep  ring ,   lingering   in   spring wet   raining ,  holding   hands  with   brownies   dancing , summer  mead ,hemp  hammocks and  warm  breezes ,   autume   harvast  and  the  red  wine   aged with  pumkin pie  in  corn  bread  butterd   and  ghost  storys ....   winter  in  snow  xmas   glory   .

something  in  the  telling  of  a story  ,  useful   more  to   those  who  seek  it  after  it is lost  ,  than   by those  it  is  freely  give  to ,   a  little  history  more  than  a warning   .

i have  less  than  no  right  to  be  here ,now  in  this  time .  i  wil  be  dead  in  only  a few  hours   , and  that  can  not  be  stopped . there  is  nothing  that  you  can  do  or  say  to  me  that  can  correct  my  behavior  ,  ,point  of  veiw  ,  intended deeds  or  current act .  to  be  very  frank  with  you  ,  i  do  not  care  if  you have  any  understanding of  how  profound  what  your  reading  is ,  or  who  i  am  , or  what  your  reading  means  .
i  am  beyond  all  that .

the  grass is green  ,the  sky  is  blue, don't  thank  me  for  this  ,  it  is  simply  true .
know  that  you  are  loved ,next reader go

#3    Zeta Reticulum

Zeta Reticulum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

Too bad that the education system from your time has not improved on what it is now. They have not taught you to spell correctly.

#4    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

let me tell you a story...

when your running a machine , you have a lot of time ..... time to think....I check the part as the machine runs......distance takes time and motion takes time ... to save time ; reduce distance or reduce motions.....check a part.... run a part, in a rythem .....and I feel like I am a part ... part of the machine..... the milky white coolant fogs in to a mist when it hits the chuck that holds the part as it is being cut...spinning 3000 rpm and driven by a 450 horse power 220volt 3 phase electric motor,check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine.....

(.... I have always been single... I am justa poor single guy with little more than my apartment , my trade , and my truck.....)... blue chips of 41L40 cromium-moly steel... burns my skin as it heats the 90 gallons of coolant to 110 degrees and fills a 55 gallon drum every two hours with 105 pounds of tan and blue metal chips....( I lived in a world of plus or minus 5 one thosandth of an inch..... and a 54 second machine cycle)check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... .....every 54 seconds an other part was finished and a new part begans.....I was very happy with my life.... I loved my machine , my job, my boss. every thing is perfect in my life ...well, every thing while I am at work at least.....check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... every one around me is very very good at what they do.... and I fit in with them...check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... everything is orderly and efficent.(..just after I got my truck.... it blew up.... and the dealer ship said that they would fix it...... in a month...)..so I would watch the clock...... and think check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... 200 parts till I ride the bus home.......check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... 173 parts till I have to leave to get on the bus .
check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... 165 parts till I ride the bus ......my hands are soft and wet with coolant , clean and gentle.... 152 parts till I ride the bus ....then I would think of my little green plymoth.....check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... that car that never failed me..... it smelled like mildew and had a bit of rust.....but it was clean and ran.... it always ran..... 7 seconds to change a part....46 seconds to run..... the bore tool was getting old ......and would fail soon.... check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... run the machine, never let it run you......disapline is the reduction of a goal to its simplist elements, and its practice , check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine.....

100 parts till I have to go home....sun light came thru the sky light in a narrow beam and caught the mist of the machine.....check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... a secretary would stand in the door of the office every day to watch it happen....she said it was like watching heaven open up into hell....it always fell on my machine every day at around 100 parts till I had to go home..there was an oily rainbow........check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... that happened ...like nothing else in life... every thing was an orderly rythem....gentle and easy on the mind... I changed the cutting tool .....the swing shift began filtering in......30 parts.....check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... steve took over the machine.. he checked a part.... ran a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... we talked .....Im in no hurry , the sooner I leave, the longer I would wait ...for the bus..... steve told a joke about my blown up truck.... so I bid him a good day , he'd check a part.... ran a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... and I wished him happy parts, more good parts.... and headed out. happy people make happy parts , thats just the way it is....

• never felt good waiting for buses.... they were so random . when I drove home... the lights changed the same way each day , I waited looking longingly into the traffic ...... I some times wondered ....if I were born feeling time moveing in the other direction ( like playing a movie back wards )..... how would I know? I would begin at my death and move slowly to my birth... I would see my future ( what I am about to do ) clearly and have no clue about my past ( where I have been )...except in genaral terms....... and I would go thru lights and then wait till just the right moment to zoom off just to go thru the next light and await the right moment .....
      suddenly.... there it was the whale of a beast...rocking and oozing thru traffic.... my bus..... Like the moment you are found, and then the fear that it will not see you, like you will be passed by.....I want to raise my hand and wave....... I finger the change in my pocket.... and feel a rush of what I exspect to happen.... knowing the order of events that I hope will occure....in a moment I am within

... rocking and rolling as it moves..... the caous of faces.... and bodys like objects, school kids chatting and invisable beings going places.... I sit next to a man in a suit...... and slowly I become part of the socity on the bus...

in a moment I reolised this man I sat next to was out of place.... he didn't belong... he wore a 1100.oo suit and 500.oo shoes......his hair was perfectly cut, and there was something about him

....lost in the mist of the past was how we started to talk...... we talked of god and greatness, we talked of people and of the living of life.we talked of the meaning of the living of life and the echos of all that the mind could hold......

for 55 minutes we talked of politics and art..... and when my stop came....

I didn't have anything waiting for me at home.....

so I went by my bus stop that took me home .......and continued to talk to him, his gray suit and empty page face rocked calmly in the flames of thoughts that roared in my mind like a spot light on Ideas that tingled in my skin.... and suddenly my homes bus stop returned again....and ....and once again ...and once again I went around again......we talked of history and nature...... and then I went around once again.......this is crazy I thought.... but this conversation was better than T.V. or a rented movie..... he told me he was going to get off.... and I asked where was he going.... he asked if I wanted to watch a sun set.... I never asked if he were serious... thinking back.....I just excepted it as prefectly reasonable....

we got off the bus...and went to a small store and got a bottle of white wine....french bread, and some really good cheese and sat on the lawn of a corprate head office...I leaned against the back of their concrete sign and watched the sun ..... watched a sun set... drank wine, eat cheese and broke bread......watching a sun set as it wanders to the horizon.... the feeling of stillness fills the air ... the warmth of the sun curesses your eyes and the stillness of the suns furnase rises in shy sighs in the skys red dusted puffy cloud stuff...
gods cyan canvas and aloft the blue winds tossed slipping sirius slits in whisks drifting as the tired sun set sky lies awaiting the nights blindness..... and slowly the work done sun paints the puffy fluff cloud stuff with a million pink tints and shades , as the colors all fade into red dusks dusted rusted hush to evenings rush to air brush the gray and white clouds in heavens hues soothing and easy..... black dot flocks dance aloft from tree to tree and sing the close of another day lost..... and you sit in the widow walk watching the cross talk of the birds in the woods as they rush in flocks ...silly birds.....

then on heavens own stage, flames open in the suns final last rage.... and you feel god there like a page from a biblical saga presenting something that lacks angels and choirs........ and you hear a sound.... as your lungs fill and expire..... in the glory of a moment you wish you could share.....as he sat there talking of all that you see in words like poetry.... some how ....some how, you feel like you haven't taken a breath in dacades..... and you think of oily rainbows reaching down into hell......then i said to my self

.... there is nothing this man can say at this point that I would not lisen to.....

then he said to me "I am a traveler in time. I come from a place in time so far into the future that it is meaningless to say
how far beyond your knowing it is. what I can say is this, I was not sent from the future , I was created by those who are in the future for a mission here and now. I was born not knowing that I was a person sent , and Ive lived a remarkably non effective life, I stayed out of trouble as a kid and for the most part was completely average . aside form a interest in the history of world war II and race cars I had no hobby. I was a levis and tee shirt kinda guy, who might one day rise in the ranks of a Mc Donalds to be a manager.... or a 7-11 asstant manager.....but I was a bagger at safe way about a year ago when I began loosing time .
at first Id loose an hour here and there, suddenly reolising that I was miles from where I last remembered and no Idea how I had got there....then a day might disappear with no real answer as to what I did....I went to work....and went about my business... I just didn't remember any of it....I didn't seem to do any thing bad.... and except for a fue things , I was myself... I would have ticket stubs and clothing that I had bought . I might not remember what I was doing ...but I was having a good time during the lost time ....
what bothered me alot was the three peice suits and opra... live plays and concerts.... I was a beer drinking , rock and roll kinda guy , but I was buying myself suits and going to snob places.... (now I know that I was waking up in this time .... but as the process was unexplained, It frightened me) ....with no interest in science fiction, the notion of mental problems was my answer and I kept this a secret from every one . I had no friend to confide in , and my relationships with family members has always been independently remote. the most frightening thing was the skills I had in matters dealing with money during the lost time. I was ready to get help when I lost a week.... I was ready to get help untill I went to put my pay check into my pass book account of 150.oo .... what I discovered when I was at the bank blew my mind....I had 75,000.oo with money being automatically deposited from places I had never heard of......hummmm , this missing time stuff is not so bad. then it happened again and this time I find out that I gave notice at work....I looked around ...and the money was coming in from every where??? stocks and commodity were only a small part of it... I owned houses and people were paying rent to a property management company that was automatically depositing money to my account .... it was as if someone was playing a wonderful trick on me. my signature was on everything, the papers I had said it was all mine... I was doing it, I had all the information saying that It was me , but I didn't remember doing any of it. ....now honestly.... if you were going crazy.... and doing this kinda stuff....would you mess with it....I had moved out of my parents house after high school so they had no knowledge of the changes
taking place, then one day I wake up .... and I discover that i am moving across country .... I wanted to go.... I just didn't think that I would be going with out doing something....( at least I might have asked myself first ) ...but it just felt right... I give my 9 year old car to a friend.... took all that I owned and give it to the good will.... packed up my suits and a lap top computer that I still hadent figured out ( and it had stuff protected with passwords I didn't know ... )....then I moved across country ....it was quite a surprise to my parents .... and me also in a sense.
I got on a plane, and as an after thought...called my folks house and left a message on their machine... that I will be living on the other side of the country , did I say... they didn't know at this point that I had quit my job....I moved into a 20th floor room at a very nice hotel.....I went to a movie....and I ...

I just didn't turn back to the person I was

and I knew what I was sent to do.and then I got it done.... I didn't kill any one or hert any one, nothing like that.....I simply helpped microsoft dominate its market over novel...( setting back technology 20 years....)...now that my mission is complete.....I have to wait.... wait and I soon will simply forget all that I am now and become the person I was before I awoke in this time,this as a result of the mission I have completed and the changes that I have affected on the future. I would guess that the person I was will squander the money I have aquired for this mission... and will move back home ..... over time he will remember every thing that I have done.... and he will recall this time as when he was tring to do bigger things than himself.....( he sighed deeply )soon my actions will be that of a common non discript man who simply changed the future without knowing it, not of a being who was created to do somthing for reasons that could only be understood from a place in the future.....in a future that no longer will igsists

....in a future that I was from .

let me say that nothing I tell you will change the future . I could not change anything about the future that I have changed . let me tell you a little about the future. but also say that.....anything that I might say that would change the future by your knowing it , you would simply not understand. it is the mechanics of time travel. tempral paradox's are but the tip of an ice burg of protocols, rules and laws,that must be observed. these words and all that I tell you are protected because of a loop hole in these laws.

let me say that the voice that you hear now

, knows the place in time when no human being is living,
and a machine intelligence is the dominant evolutionary step.
in that time there is space travel that reaches out farther than the faintest and most distant star that has ever been seen in the night sky.
in that future time the degree of control over all action is so complete that the past is meaningless, what will happen in the next minute or hour has been organized and planned for, and scheduled to such a degree of perfection that the actual event is anti climatic . the heart of the living machine is the interfaces between billions of robots and the millions of mother systems that run them.
these are the mother systems of the grandmother net work of the robot controll.....
the mother systems are your basic personal computer with a few added bells and whistles. chef among these are the main program, the operating system, that has with in it,

1) all the tasks that should be done that you want done and when it is time to do them,

2)a list of instructions on how to do all the tasks , and

3)a list of every where that all robots tasks have been done and have ever seen tasks done and every where it has been in doing the tasks .

a mother system runs the meny robots she has indirectly, telling them where to go and what to do at the time when they are physicaly connected to her.
a robot tells his mothersystem where it has gone and what it has done, or not done at the same time as she is telling the robot what he is to do next .
a robots also tells his mother system what he has seen in the process of going, when he return to her. the mother system knows what he should have seen and compares an electronic reality with the observed reality each time a robot talks to her when it returns each time.

the talking that takes place between the mother systems and their robots is very much like a mind connected to a body with very much the same results, but the different are compelling. the greatest differences are the most difficult to understand unless you understand the mechanics of the devices . how ever the basic result is that tasks that are completed are of no value, so no record is kept beyond the affects.

(the affect is the changes to the identity clouds. an Identity cloud is a list of places an object has been seen in order of the identity density, the identity density is the total number of times an object
has been seen at a single location divided by the total number of times it has been seen anywhere. the highest identity density is the first place that a robot will look for an object and the place that it will return the object if found .)

the mother sees the world thru the eyes of the robots , but she sees the whole path taken by a robot all at once.
a Person reads one word of a story at a time until the end is reached, in contrast
a Mother system can scan in the whole story as a single word and any or all of it can be seen and understood to what ever degree that is needed. any part of the six hours of the robots journey can be listed , filed ,examined, disected , or ignored..... the moment a Mother system has it. and many robots can talk to her, but she can only listen to one at a time so that her conciousness is turned on and off with each robot... but
she knows all the many locations all at once that robot has been to and seen. a Person knows only one place at a time , and is "turned on all of the time" in contrast.

a grand mother system is needed when a mother system has an object that she doesn't know or if she is asked to do a new task she has never done before , this is when she calls apon the grandmother system. the grand mother system is a program inside the mother system ... grand mother contains a list of the programs of other mothersystems and instructions on how to contact the other mothersystems. all the mother systems are capable of talking to each other through modems \ telephone , but the standards they use and the things they will or will not tell other systems is ever so much like a nervous system that reaches across the face of the world and beyond. in the time I am from, the networks of systems and standards the mother systems use to talk to each other has risen to a level of concept that is impossible to describe with out a depth of understanding of the devices and the technology of the time, any thing I say, would be meaningless,except one point.

everything is orderly

. nothing changes, but that it is caused to change by the machine. and when it changes, it happens globally, and in a efficient way that could be compared to thinking . but there is one thing that you must never forget ...... these machines are just machines. they are alive like a toasters is alive.
they are steel and plastic, wire and silicone. they think as a brain thinks but , these machines are toasters and stoves, light bulbs and motors. the machine has a compressed reality that is very intence , far more than can even be begun to be understood .
the mother systems can turn off robots or turn on robot as they need tasks done. humans have hands that are always turned on.
mother systems can use tools of diffrent sizes for what ever task it is presented.....humans can not make hands either smaller or larger to suit a task or problem. the mother systems can do with its vision of reality what it can do with its robots. it is the next evolutionary step in knowing, both in time and
depth of knowing.

a very good question you should ask at this time is

why am I telling you all of this ?

the next question might then be why would some one send me to the past to change anything ?

the answers are not easy or short and they require you to both think and feel .

first lets begin with

the hard facts about humans.

people will one day become extinct. you will soon discover the truth about space,
or more correctly, zero gravity.
people can not live there as a life style. you cannot reproduce in space and your bodies degenerate over years with exposure to the most common radiation that can be found in space, and zero gravity. you are an animal like any other of this world , and as the conditions change you will decrease in number to extinction.

the sad truth is , however, that you will not die of disease or war, you will not destroy the world through pollution
nor over crowd the planet to stand shoulder to shoulder in a living mass.

the last humans will pass into extinction due to apathy.

my heart hurts and my mind feels rage at the truth of this, and yet it is beyond anything that I can do to change it . but know also, that which is truth about humans,

that you are seen as
the flower of living awareness also,
your life force was created between the hammering blows of changes in a tempral war of paradox , hardened in its flames , by the blacksmith of gods blows on the anvil of eternal time have created in the soul of humans
beauty unduplicacate from the bleak void of gods order.

human awareness is unique in all of gods creation.

and that the evolutionary step that comes after you is known to you now.

a little history

in the years following the great plague, automation is used as a stop gap measure to replace the workers that were lost. during this time the last truely wild animals are saved into extinction. their genetic code is saved but there is never any serious attempt to reintroduce any population of the truly wild animals.
the core industrial communitys have between 150 to 300 robots per human which act as a dedicated slave race to the needs of the humans. unlike in science fiction the system works remarkably well and with in 100years of the great plague the quality of life for human is likened to the mythologies of heaven and shangra la.

in all respects human kind is free to explore the fantastic and fanciful with out limit.the technology of time travel is developed at this time with horrific results. persons with romantic notions of the past, arrive in the past, only to be rudely awakened to the realities of life in the past. their attempts to make the life they have chosen tolerable often destroyed them by changing the future , their echoing scream being heard through time as ghosts and other paranormal events, time travel is outlawed more or less by fiat. the
time frame is three thousand A.D. and the population of the earth is at 2 billion and climbing. persons with handicaps of a physical nature have from the time after the plague been allowed to be fitted with robot equivalent armor that make them "better" than 'normal' persons . very much like cars make people run faster than normal and planes let them fly, their talents were not simply better, they were super human beyond any thing that now can be understood. these cyborgs were mainly used in technical and industrial settings where their special skills or abilities (granted them by the use of their mechanical prosthetics) made them of greater value than human programmers in that they understood the limitations of their own devices and could better relate to their robot counter parts when programming them. due to the value of these handicapped programmers
a special attempt is made to
enhance the brain to device connection for them.....as a natural result of these efforts

a small group of quads

are reduced to a brain case and the first seven vertebrae of the spine.they are then connected indirectly to robots remotly with full vision , touch , guidance and control of every aspect of their robot body .
the results are compelling.these individuals are able to transport themselves to any robot on the planet that is specially fitted for the process. the most compelling thing about these first "data readers" is a joke that doesn't
translate very well. ......when a reader goes from Atlanta to Berlin , it misses the in flight movie because its moving at the speed of light, but on the way back the compression over writes and resizes the raster for split screen and it reads the book......

what this joke means is that a net walker never goes anywhere ,they simple are there. they never sense going either
, no more than talking on a telephone gives the sense of distance. very little is made of this advance.these readers quickly change into the intellectual elite and power of the world. they are isolated from all illness and physical trauma , and live for incredibly long periods. in less than one hundred years minor physical flaws are grounds to be allowed to be inserted into a brain case cell and go on line as a reader of data from the robot net. this robot network is the earliest mothersystem network
of grandmother systems. when a grandmother request is made of the network for something that has never been seen before or is a task that has never before been done by a robot , any reader could be called in to' do ' the data or task with the grand mother sitting back monitoring how the task or data is done as a learning experience . there after, the grandmother system would have an answer to such a request in the future. with thousands of readers on line
at any moment, over the course of one hundred thirty years the total experience of man kind was quickly transmitted to the grand mother system

with very little notice taken of the importance

of what had taken place . for the first time in human history, a skill, that may have taken years to develop
could be saved in a form that could be used years or hundreds of years after the death of the craftsman , who's skill is saved and replayed as required by totally automated machines. knowledge and skills were now stored with equal ease and recovered and used without difficulty, being compared and edited , combined and sequenced for
maximum affect or lowest cost per unit over time inclusive of all aspects of the cycle life.......check a part.... run a part, in a rythem , as part of the machine

..... politically there was resistance to healthy people being inserted but slowly the very old were included and then the old and then people who had raised their children , then anyone over the age of twelve ....... the
population of the world was falling by very small numbers because the readers just didn't seem to die.... ever.
as their brain cells died off over hundreds of years , electronic implants were installed to replace missing brain functions. and still the population of the earth fell ever so slowly. the knowledge gained in the use of brain implants gave the mother systems vital insights and understanding of brain function location and operational structure as well as conceptual relationships.
these conceptual relationship , were ; where ever possible, forming the systematic organization of grand mother internet workings

there were always the human mother types that liked having children , but raising children is a lot of work and in a very real sense was rewarded by more work without reward.

by the end of the year 4000 the readers were being taken off line as a matter of economics when they were less than 2%
biological nervous function of total brain mass. the reality was that many of the first readers simply did nothing at all because they had been dead for years but there was no way of telling for sure. of the readers that were living, the degree of hedonism and self gratification for its own sake is beyond any sane understanding. the fringe mommy movements maintained the population of the earth for a time
but as the reader population reached fifty% of the world population, and the unrestricted insertion upon demand policy coupled with better robot interfaces and the planetary
robot explorations of the local group ,doomed the human race. by the year 4500 there were only twenty human beings.

the last human being born was born by artificial insemination to a headless body so that a reader could feel what it was like to
give birth. the child was then raised by robots and inserted upon request at age 10 . the child never left the compound where it was born and never saw, much less was touched by, a living being over its entire life time. within one year of insertion reader 19 had committed 525000 acts of violence and 613000 acts of erotica in simulation. in the next 500 years this reader committed 1.62325 X ten to the 10th power acts of erotica and 1.90031 X ten to the 10th power acts of violence in simulation .
these might include free falling out of a plane without a parachute shooting missiles at birds while
copping a feel and having oral sex all at once . driving a car into a brick wall without seat belts while making aggressive 'love' to the sound of thundering rock & roll music . falling into the sun while dismembering and being dismembered by multiple sex partners of animal species. all this was monitored by the grand mother system as a

learning experience.........

understand always,..... that all of the last humans knew that they were facing extinction and did nothing about it. the grand mother system had the ability to bring the human race back from the brink of extinction but was never given that instruction to carry out.

The last 'readerone' in its total life time is
not recorded as to having ever shown any feeling of guilt or remorse of any kind toward being the last living
being of its kind. The last readerone was never taken off line ,as per its instruction, but the machine intelligence assumed the last nerve died in the years following 5127 .

know that the machine that the humans left was trained by humans , so
please

do not judge it to harshly.......

it learned that what I want is important , what other readers want is their problem .

it learned that more is better.........

and that I want mine now......
and everyone else gets theirs later.

it learned from humans that now,
right now, isn't soon enough.
I want mine NOW !
it learned that there is no substitute for being there first .
having is better than wanting ,
and the more you have , the more you want.

in very short order the machine had filled all the space it
had and wanted more. but space is a very big place and even at the speed of light it takes time to get anywhere when you are talking about traveling between stars. so in a very binary way it realized

the sooner you start ,the sooner you get there,

and I want mine now! , the only way to start sooner would
be to go back in time and help history along ...... helping it self
to come into existence sooner.... the machine then goes to
the grave yards where the inventors and engineers are buried
and recovers their brains .... and then by destroying the right atoms .....both into the future and into the past in the brains of the buried dead it makes these long ago dead people... smarter and better thinkers...
the machine has learned how to do this by useing what it has learned from the years of inplants .
the machine intelegance advances the technology faster .....making technology happen sooner.... it quickly learns that with each change it makes , the history changes ......
and it changes with each change in history

but

time to human beings seems to be made of seconds and minutes, hours and days.

not to the machine intelligence .
time is a set of technologies that can happen one at a time in single file , as they were meant to, or together-many things all happening together all at once. the concept is called parallel processing of the temporal even horizon. they compressed time by manipulating the past.

to a machine , the person that invented it is unimportant, its function and operation is a function of the technologys that are present at the time.... its form driven by function...... simplicity drives efficenty .... the name of the engineer or designer is not important....and once present, a machine takes on a life of its own......

what the the machine did not under stand or did not care to see is that humans are not simply objects that happen to be where they are , when they are. humans are a function of the times when and where they live, and when they live is as much the devices around them as the date or hour... and if that time is compressed by changing the devices present, souls are driven out of existence.

within the matrix of the machine, tens of thousands of years in the future , a knowing spirit came into existence that is the next evolutionary step beyond the machines of the mother system.

in that time in the far away future , in that time I was sent from,
It saw what the machine had done and knew that this thing that was done to the humans was wrong.

every
being has a right to exist
in its own time .

every life is granted by a god , for its own sake, to be expressed in a way that only it knows . to shorten or redefine it for another purpose is a crime against that god that is the creator of all that exsists .
for that reason I am sent by a knowing spirit with in the mother system , in a time so distant that it is meaningless to attempt to express , to change that which has been done. know clearly that the battle that is being fought is not yours to fight. the human race is the battle field, for two armies that never see each other. two armies that create rather than distroy.....two armies that redefine the battles after the war is fought to change the out come . they fight inside the minds of your greatest thinkers... and what you know as history are the forces and counter actions , designs and planning of forces reaching back from your future.....
......there is nothing random about history.....and it is beyond anything you can do to change what is happening....
there is nothing that you can or should do to either help or hinder either side. in fact there is no way of picking a side to either agree or disagree with, without harming the very forces you wish to help.

my mission is completed

know clearly that in hours or days the affect of my actions will cause me to not exist , even
when the things that I have done will remain as the actions of a nondescript common man that you might think of as invisible.
I have, for a short time, been given the insight of a power that is beyond that of the most powerful men on this planet, to see into the future clearly and know, know.....know
with the crystal clear eye of one who knows all that a person can hold , a future that is both horrific and beautiful . know that my eyes burn with tears for you. know that my lungs fill till they tear flesh for you. I weep for you. not for the harm done to you , not for the future that is not even a small notion of what you might assume it will be. but for all that I do to correct the changes made to this time, you sit in your rooms and watch T. V . you talk of sports figures and natural
disasters that are far removed from any life you have around you. you fear any talk of god , politics or physics. all of the things that I came here hoping to find are missing.
( as the human time travelers have learned before me , the past always looks different when you are there .)
this is the flower of life on this world! there is no tomorrow so bright! wake up and smell the coffee. know that there are people around you that are not who you think they are . they are fighting against forces that you cannot even imagine.

I will be created by a level 2647 subroutine of an interface substation some where in your future. there will be 2646 layers of systems between me and reader .a reader that I serve.....OOoooohhhh....

you are a reader!

, and I bleed for you. each of you, that read
my words ..... know with the conviction of a god that compelled you into existence, that you , you personally , have within you a reason to be.
do this thing.
I am here so that you can. all I see, all I hear are the echoing screams of those who traveled into the past of your kind.
those ghosts that haunt the halls of manor houses that went looking for something that was romantic or better than today,
right now.
truly I know that there is a time when every action is planned, without mistake , there is no fear , every action is without risk and every one in the world is prefectly the same. there is no crime, no hunger of mind or body, dreams are made real without struggle.
simply to want is unheard of, all that you find wrong with this world and time are questioned with disbelief..... all of your deepest fears and greatest struggles are meaningless.... know that none of these thing matter. you are in the dream , and it can be great or small.... the sky can be gods tapastry or a place rain comes from....the future is not your home....Ive been there and I know , the past has passed ,
these things do not matter.
you are here for a reason.
you,
as you are,
are here for a reason..
only you can do what you are here to do.
and if you fail ....
everyone in the world and in the future is lessened for it . if you did not know it .... know it now. if you have failed before, try again. and for those beginning....
never, ever, ever fail to hear these simple words .
life is a process,
not an event.
the going is as much the path taken
as the point you seek to
arrive at.

To find ones self, You must loose yourself, In the service
of others.

know that if time travel is ever possible.... that they are with us now. just less than a moment ago, you were In the past,
how different the future seems to you now that you have arrived in the future.

he said to me. then dusk..................... it was evening when he finished talking,the light of cars and stores filled my eyes with my time and my world.
when I saw him next, he didn't know me.
I go to church now and sing in the choir. Im not afraid of the news.... or the few pushy type 'A' personality that bump up against me and push me out of their way, they seem to fear me for a change.... because I know that with a smile and a helping hand , I can single handedly hold back time, by being happy with every thing the way that it is. they think Im crazy....

the end

#5    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

...   honestly.....
i  never  said  i  was  a time  traveler  ,   and   my  spell  check   is  really  the  issue  ,  the  school  system  has  done  a fine  job   producing  a  culture  that   can  text  massage while  driving ...   but  little  else .

#6    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,402 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

I do not believe anything you say...so...say anything you want... :passifier:

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#7    Realm

Realm

• 2,227 posts

• "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

i  am  the reader one .  the  voice  you  now  read , knows  a time  so  far  into  the  future ,  it  is  meaning less  to  say  how  far  it  is .

speeding  in  your  car  will  cost  .oo1% multiplide  to  every  mile  over  the  speed limit .

So far into the future we still drive cars? Hell, even George Jetson sounds more believable than this.

Those that mistake my meekness for weakness, suddenly find themselves destroyed.

#8    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

when I  was  a  young man
there  was a time  when I carried the world  on my sholders
struggled  every day to  survive  untill  I  could sleep  a few  restless  hours ,  then exploded  into waking  in the terror  that   the world  had  gone   untended   while  I slept .

then  one  day  the  world  came  to  me  and said  , "  you have done  your time  in hell  ,  go  home . "
I  told them  that  if  I  left  ,  life  as we know it  would  end !
that  the  very world  would  end  if  not  for  my daily  struggle  in great efforts  and skill  ,  my dareing   deeds  and  my  presonal   acts .
but suddenly  I  was  taken  home .
my hands  were   left empty  ,  my responciblitys   gone ....
and I discovered  an  important  lesson in life ...

"  the  world  would  continue  with out  my  effort ,  and  life on earth   would  not end  with out me  "

other people  will  take  my place  , other  people  can do  what   ever  it takes  , take  my place   and  however  unique  ,  gifted  and specail  any one  of  us  is  ...  the  world  will  go  on ...  even  if  I  am  not there  personaly  to  save  it .

during  my  exsaustion  ,  and  mental  brake down  , I learned   that  we  are all  needed ,  but  no one  is  required ,  it took  decades  to  let go  ,  breath again ,  feel secure  in the  trust in others or  myself  .

how can I  convey  the strange  point of  veiw  ,  the total  conviction  ,  that  upon me  the  world  turned ...  and  the  shock  , horror  and  confusion  when  suddenly  ,  I was  told  to  let go  and go  home .

to be  on stage  with all  the  lights  on , tended  by a cast   of  stage manigers  ,  sound  and  lighting   crew  ,  surrounded  by  demands  and   screaming  fan's ....
and  in the middle  of  a prefromance  ...
the  lights  go off  ,  the seats  are all  empty ...  and suddenly...  in a moment  you  stand  in an empty  world  that tells  you... " get  in your car  and  drive  your self  home...  you are  a stranger  here "

leaping  into  a lake  of  35 degree  water on a sunny hot  95 degree  day  would  have  felt  much  the  same .

it  is  said  that  when I  came  home to  my parents  home  from the air port ,  I told  them  that  I  was tired  after  the  long  flight  and would  lay  down   ...
for the  next  month  my father  would  look  in and see  me  asleep  .
they  noticed  that  I  was  eating  ,  and  could tell  that  I moving  about  late  at night , but in  over  a month  ,  they  did  not see  me  awake  once  ,  nor  did  they  disturb  me (  much to  their  credit )   .

but  when ever  my father  or  mother  looked in to  the guest room ,  there I would be  ,  asleep , resting  after  my long  flight  .

the  first person to see  me  awake  was  my brother  ,  who discovered  me  one  night  in his  car  ,  talking  on  his  CB radio ....
he was careful  not  to make  his  discovery  known to  me...

and  slowly  I came  back to  the  world .
walking  down to  the  beach  ,  getting  a bottle  of  wine  on the  way  .

there  was  a  number  of  vans , campers  and  cars  with  the homeless  near  the  beach .
these people  would be left alone  by the  police  and  there was  no  parks  department  in the area .

I was  clearly  homeless  to  these  people  ,  unemployed  ,  and  unemployable  ,  not simply  crazy  ,  but anti socail  and  out side   civilized  norms

among  these people  I  told  fantastic  storys   of  how I  had  single  handed  and  alone   been  responcible  for the  well  being  of  the world  ...  dareing deeds  ,  feared for  the  welfare  of  a greater  world  ...  and  frankly  I  was a loon .  
in reflection  ,  they assumed  I  was  just  a  bit  crazy  and  off  my medication .

for  six  days  a  week  for  over  a year  I was  welcome  among  the  homeless  and  the  frindges  of  civilized   socity  .on  sundays  I would   go to  my parents  home  and  get  a bath ,  eat  a meal  , wash my cloth  ,  and  go  back  down to  the beach ,  and drop  off  the face of the earth  once  again.
eating  out  of  dumpsters  ,  drinking   wine  from  brown paper bags  ,  washing  dishes  in restrants  for   a meal  and the  wine  , loading trailors  for  long haul truckers  for  a couple  cases  of  bent  and damaged  can's  of  peachs  ,  green beans  and corn ,  sleeping  under warehouse loading  docks   ,  being  attacked   by  packs  of  " family  dogs "  late  at  night  ,  moving  along  when  the police gave  the  hint  it was time to go .  doing  the  day work  that  came  along  .

then  came  the  day  when  my friend hal  suddenly  reolised  that  the storys  I was telling  were truth .
it was like  a I was suddenly  asked to  leave  a family .

I was  not welcome  any longer.
for  over  a year  I  had  done  all  in  my power to  make  him  understand  that  what  I  was telling  him  was  fact  ,  and  not  the clever  tale of  a  person with a good  imagination .
....  suddenly all I  wanted in the world  was for   him  to  beleive ,
...that  I was  just kidding ,  it was all  a fabrication....  

in what seemed  days  ,  I  returned to  the real  world  ,  began  watching  TV ,  listening to  the radio ...re-entering  the  real  world  ,  being  careful  what  I said  ,  with one  lesson earned at  such  a high  cost ,  a hard  lesson  learned  ,  and a second  lesson  taught in a world  of  hard  knocks  and a third  lesson  paid  for in  gains  ,  and loss .

to  my friend  hal  ,  he watched  out  for me  and  gave  me  time  to  find  my self again . for  this kindness ,  his eyes  were  openned  to  a world  his  whole being  knew  exsisted  ,  but he couldn't see  .   when  it  was suddenly real ,  he  left  the streets  and   came  back  to  the world .
not  for  one  moment  do I  beleive  I  gave  him anything ,  a greater  power  put me  in his path  ,  for a reason  I  only  understood   decades  later  .

years  have  come  and  gone  ,  and  in reflection  ...   it  is  the path  and  not  the  leaving  or  departing  that  is  what  makes  life  worth  the  time  ...

to  those  who  live  in  the  cloud canyons   and icy altitude ,  i  am  happy  not  to be  among  you  ,  and  miss  that  heavens door  stepps ...

i  earned  my  place  on  the  ground ,  and  my  toes  hold  earth  tightly

#9    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

hehehe...  i  like  you...  cars  are  not  transportation  ,  cars  are  art .
not  so  diffrent  from  a sword   or  fishing  with a fly  reel ...

fiction  and  poetic  licence.

#10    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:04 AM

View Postjoc, on 26 January 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

I do not believe anything you say...so...say anything you want... :passifier:

What joc said /\

Miss me?

#11    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:14 AM

Dear lord, I wish I could time travel back to get the minutes I wasted just by scrolling! No offense, but your posts are too long to add even a modicum of sense worth the time it takes to read....

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#12    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,870 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

clearly  the full stop will be a lost art in the misty futures.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#13    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,139 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

well.. now we know

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#14    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

Thats first! It would work better if you would make holographic projection that isnt so much in future is it?

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#15    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,454 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

Can you tell me how to make a time machine?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users