Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

let me tell you a story

the black time travel cybrobrog

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#46    Chaldera

Chaldera

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

• "Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgements"

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

Ok, just had a look through this topic and, excusing the evident quote from some fairly trashy novel you're reading (if you wrote it, I mean no offence, it's just not my style), I'm getting the idea that you see yourself to be an emissary of sorts sent from the future to inform humanity's past of how their lives shall be improved after their near extinction by some cataclysmic virus. Am I right so far?

And if I am right, then I must ask why. Why would you be willing to tell us how to time travel, what occurs in the future and also why would you reveal such "knowledge" on a fringe forum which, to be honest, probably isn't noticed by many who could actually use your information for any purpose? If the reason you impart information on this site is because you don't want it to be used by anyone who listens to travel around time and wipe out your future (and yourself in the process, assuming time works that way), then why would you reveal it in the first place? Some opportunity to use "I told you so"?

#47    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

View PostChaldera, on 31 January 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

Ok, just had a look through this topic and, excusing the evident quote from some fairly trashy novel you're reading (if you wrote it, I mean no offence, it's just not my style), I'm getting the idea that you see yourself to be an emissary of sorts sent from the future to inform humanity's past of how their lives shall be improved after their near extinction by some cataclysmic virus. Am I right so far?

And if I am right, then I must ask why. Why would you be willing to tell us how to time travel, what occurs in the future and also why would you reveal such "knowledge" on a fringe forum which, to be honest, probably isn't noticed by many who could actually use your information for any purpose? If the reason you impart information on this site is because you don't want it to be used by anyone who listens to travel around time and wipe out your future (and yourself in the process, assuming time works that way), then why would you reveal it in the first place? Some opportunity to use "I told you so"?
Thanks for the summary, I would not have the stamina to get through the posts without having some kind of breakdown.

Posted Image

#48    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

never  forget ,  if  time  travel  is  ever  posable ,  they  are  all  around  you  now ,  and  nothing  you  do  goes  unnoticed .

if  time  travel  is  ever  posable  ,  then  nothing  about  history is  random ,  and  there  is  nothing  you  can  do  to  stop it ....
but  also...   there  is  nothing   so  important  as  your  personal  well  being  to  those   who  are  in  your  future ...   you  are  what  they  are  made  of ...

#49    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostChaldera, on 31 January 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

good  questions  all

answer :  first  because  you  are  not  suppost to  beleive ,  your  suppost  to  be  entertained  by  a fiction  that  is  novel  and  intresting .
the   virus   that  nearly  wipes  out  human  kind   "  the  black"   is  in  the  far  distant  future  ,  and  not  a  concern  for  you .

more  important  is  the  idea  that   global  warming  is   more  of  a fantacy  than  any  thing  i  write  about...
however  bad  things  may  seem  ,  eveerything  will  be  fine .

angels   are  guardian  time  travelers  watching  out  for  you...   demons  are   time  traveling    cultures   that  were   wiped  out  by  those  in  the  future...  and  trying  to  take  you  out  ....

if  you  pray  to  god  ,  your  really  touching   "the  void  state"   which  sucks  the   demons  into  it  ,  and  removes  them  from  effecting  you  ...

so  frankly  speaking ,  nothing  i  say  really  means  anything  beyond...   "  know  that  you  are  loved  ,  and  everything  will  be  fine "

#50    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

...oooops  ,  as  for  the  trashy  novels ...  in  one   future  ,  that  is   not  so  far   away  (  more /less   20  years )   people  will  actualy   like  to  read   trashy   novels  like  these .

just  from  the   news  and  the  world  events  i  see  around  me  ,  i  get  a feeling  a war  is  coming so  the  political   types  and  the  bankers   can   get  away  with  all  the  money  games (  you  do  not  need  to  listen  to  a  time  traveler  to  get  that   view  of  the  future) they  are  playing  ,  and  the   cash  they  have  stolen .  

frankly  speaking  ,  most  of  this  is  just  to  say ....  "  time  travel  from   one  point  of  view answers  pretty  much  everything  you  can  think  of ...  and  from  that  point  of  view ,  it  answers  questions  you  do  not  have  questions  for with  out   the  time  travel  point  of  view .

such  as 1) roswel  cover up was  left standing  ,  why  didn't  they  clean  it  up .   answer:  because  it  was  not  an  accident , more  is  going  on  than  just  the  crash .   they  are  closing  a  door  to  time  travel  from  the  future   going  into  the  past in  a very   loud  way ,  to  get  every  ones  attention ...  letting  every  one  know  that  something  in  the  past  was  completed  ,  and  sealed  away .
such  as 2) some  presidents  are  told  ,  others  are  not  told ...   what  is  the  diffrence  between  them .   answer:  more  than  what  is  asked  of  them  ,  or  who  they  are...   there  is  a  powerful  secret   that  keeps  them  quiet  ,  something  much  larger  than personal  danger  or  threats of  harm to  themselves  or  loved  ones ,  more  than  vows  or  oaths  ....   there  is  a secret that  keeps  the  stillness ....   a  red  pill  / blue  pill ...  once  taken  ,  seals  them  to   the  lie  that  ufo's   come  from  other  worlds  ,  or  that   there  is  nothing  to  see   ' move  along '
such  as 3)  if  you are a time  traveler ,  and  you  know  your  going  to  be  active  in  a  year  of  great  events   or   challanging  history ,  your  going  to  need  great  wealth ....   and  other  than  gambling ...   what  is  a good  way  to  make  great  amounts  of  money....   templar  knights  ,  the  crusaids  ,  rothchilds  ,  swiss  banking , fedaral  reserve ,  bank  of  england ....  follow  the  money  and  watch  world  history ...
such  as 4) if  there  are  time  travelers  guiding  history ...   why  are  they  not  stopping  wars ,  hummmm    in fact  ,  they  seem  to  be  making  the  wars  come  about ...   and  then  keeping  them  going  longer  than  they  might  other  wise....   in  fact  ,  there  appears  to  be  a  pattern  and  logical  reason  behind  the   pattern .

all  these  and  meny more  answers ...   including   why   humans   igsist  in  the  first  place , and  a  nearly  comical  origin  of  life as  we  know  it .    the  real  truth   that  keeps so  meny  still  is  not  as  bad  as  you  might  think...   it  is  far  worse .

#51    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

answer to  the  first question.   electro magnetic  pulse...   or  electro  motive  force...   the  time  travelers  are  not  all  biological ,  and  the  atomic  bomb  was  designed  to  stop  all  but  the  biological  ones .   because ,  there  is  something  being  locked  away  in  our  past that  the  bad  guys  want ,  and  the  good  guys   want  to  keep  safe ... what  the  thing  is , is  pretty  easy  to  figure  out .

answer  number  2.  the  secret  is genicide .   monsterious ,  horrorific ,  vile   genicide ...  not  on  a  planetary  scale ,   not  on  a galaxy  scale ... oh  god  no  ..  on  a   cosmic   scale ...  every  thing ...   we  are  alone ...  and  there  is a reason  we  are  alone .
because   from  a diffrent  dimension ,  they  came  and  cleared  the  night  sky ...

when  you  know   just  what  that  means...   its  not  something  your  ready  to  share  with  others .

the  answer  to  question  4 is  simple ...    there  are  not  just  one  kind  of  time  travelers...   and  some  are  machines  that  just  want  people  to  get  the  machines   going...   and  war  is  a very  fast  way  to  advance  technology .

the  long  answer  is  more  fun  ,  but  this  is  a  good  answer .

#52    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 1,724 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

If you are who you say you are then why speak of your knowledge to common everyday people?
Why not people with greater knowledge such as scientist and such?

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve. But to much skepticism
can make you narrow minded to all possibilities no matter how unconventional.

#53    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:19 AM

View PostMag357, on 31 January 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

If you are who you say you are then why speak of your knowledge to common everyday people?
Why not people with greater knowledge such as scientist and such?

i am  no  diffrent  than  you  in  any  meaning ful way .   that  said  ,  those  who  you  might  beleive  have   great  understanding  , insights   and  greater  knowledge  ....  actualy  have   a  understanding  of   words  that  are  not  in  common  useage that   say  with  great  precsion  that  they  know  little  more  than  you  do .
and  in  some  ways  know  more   about  what  is  not  known in greater  detail .

frankly speaking  ,  the more  that  is  known  ,  the  less  the  powerful  want  to  find  out  more .
the  most powerful  scientists  of  this  time want  this  to  go  away ,  they  fear  any  one  talking  about  this ,  and  threaten
those  who  whisper  in  the  dark  corners  and   remote  ends  of  the  earth with  violents  if  they  explore  it .

the  giggle  factor is  alive  and  well  in  any  talk  of  time  travel ,  and  you  will  be  accused  of  being  off  your  medication   if  you  take  it  seriously .

look  at  where  this  web  site  is, look  at  who   its  audance  is...   and  then  ask   ,  why  do  i  talk  here ?
i  speak  to  you  ,  because  i  am  not  going  to  feel  the  brutal attack  of  those  who  need  this  to  go  away .
and  will  physicaly  assault  any  one  that  speaks  of  it  in  public .

#54    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:38 AM

This is what it looks like when someone conjures up posts just to 'level up.' I only wish that the subject matter had been better organized, more concise and less heltic. On the bright side, at least (hopefully) as time moves on, we'll all be able to see just how much progress the OP has done, though for our collective sanity, I wish he would use Mavis Beacon instead.

I know. I know. That last bit of crumb must have fell out of my pocket and landed under the bridge. :/

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#55    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,945 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

View Postonereaderone, on 31 January 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

good  questions  all

answer :  first  because  you  are  not  suppost to  beleive ,  your  suppost  to  be  entertained  by  a fiction  that  is  novel  and  intresting .

Okay fine, so this is a 'fiction' that should be moved to the writer's forum. Thank you very much! :)

#56    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 1,724 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Nobody's going to take you serious. People want proof. Too many NUTJOBS out there biding for attention.
If you are who you say you are...demonstrate proof or begone.

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve. But to much skepticism
can make you narrow minded to all possibilities no matter how unconventional.

#57    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

i  guess  the  proof you  need  is  something  i  do  not  claim ,  i  travel  thru  time  from  the  past  to  the  future  as  you  do .
i  read  the  trail  sign as  you do , and  know  the  deer  has pasted  this  way  ,  and  will  do  so  again tomarrow .
i  know  the  old storys  , told  around  the  camp  fire  as  you do .  you ask  for  proof of  what stars are  made ,  why  the  wind  comes  with  rain , and listen to  the  wolf cry .....no  diffrent  am  i  from  you ,  what  proof is  there   that  needs to be spoken .

sunday  is  a diffrent thing  then  portland .    place  is  not  the  same  as  day...   eternity  is  not  the  same as  beyond  the  dark  of  a stary  night .    the  heat  of  a  fire  is  not  the  same  as  the  wood  that  burns .

but  these  are  the  elemental  class structure  of   time machines  ...
combine  any  two  and  you have a time machine  class ...

eternity  and  matter , eternity  and  infinity  ,  eternity  and space ...   each  has  a  relationship  that  is to  awareness , in  a unique  way the  basic concept  of  a  time machine .

einstein was  right with  e=mcc ...  but  did  not  take  it  farther ,  it  is  the  ratio  of  awareness...   the  intermix  ,  the  interface
the  way  awareness  express .

how  can  i say  this  so  you hear it....   awareness  is  not  simply  a dimension ...   it  is  the  interface  of  dimensions  we  feel  the  effect  of indirectly .

we  are   the  bubble  of  oil  floating  in a  ocean  of  water...   we  do  not  see  the  oil  or  the  water...we  only  see  the  silvery  interface  ...  and  call  it  space/time ...
it  began  when  infinite  energy   came  togather  with  a  location singlularity  that  was  neither  small  nor  large...and  the  big  bang  was  the infinite energy  nature given  location  and  time ,  speed  and  direction  from   nothingness ,  in  as  close  to  a  moment  as  our  math  can  understand .
the  quantum quality is  the  interface relationship  seprated  as unique local energy ... size  is  only  a ratio  to  every  other  unique unit ,  values of  energy  are  how  much   change  is  held at  the  local unit .

if  what  i  am saying  is  true...   then  eternity  is  not  just  a big amount  of  space ,  it  have  qualitys  that  defie  understanding  except  in philosophy ,  and  personal  experiance .

but  your  right  ,  there  is  no  proof ,  nor  will  i  offer  that  such  proof  will  ever  be  spoken  by  me .

i  wish  to  define  terms  and  present logical  concepts  to  open  minded  souls  who  ,  themselves  will  know  upon hearing   truth that  is  self  evidant

#58    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

how  i  got  to  the  void  is not  important ...   in  a normal  person  ,  the  void   will  cause  maddness  , reform a  person into schizotypal personalitys , force underlying  eccentricity ,  and show unheard of  creativity .

in  the  zone  you  have  only  the  infinites.

eternity  ,  god  and  infinity  are  only  three ,  there  are  meny  more .

ele  is  the  infinite  form  of   electromagnitism ...  no  one  in  time / space  has  seen  ele ,  or  the  finite  form  of  ele .
you see  the  iron dust  move ,  you  feel  the  sun light  on  your  face ...   you  see  ele  indirectly .

psi is  the  infinite  form  of  phantomism ,   dozers  know  a thing  is  in  a place ,  can  place  a thing by  its  direction ....  a remote  veiwer  sees  the  place  ,  and  knows  what  is  there in charicter ,  feelings  and  shape ...

when  you  go  to  void   you  know  these  two  as  infinites...   you  know  also  more  than  hundreds  of  other  infinites...  all  pulling  your  mind  apart  in  the  knowing  of  them ,  and  you  take  the  place  of  the  infinite  god nature of  awareness .

in  a way  ,  you  are  awareness made  infinite .   (  and  frankly speaking ,  you are  not up to  the task )

what  you  understand  in a  moment is  that being  there  is  a very  bad  idea ,  clearity  is  very  solitary , and  you  stare  down  eternity ,  stand  down  infinite  space , hold  your  ground  against  ele ,  and  know psi ...
your  not bigger  or  smaller...  your  there  equal .

visit  void  and  we  can  talk  ,  untill then  remember  a  few  tiny  things  about  void...  it  comes  at the  end  and  the  beginning  of  time/space ....   it  is  the  reset button .  

what  you learn  in  the  void  is  that  all of  this  ,  the  cosmos of  infinite space  has  been  going  on  for  longer  than  you  can posably  grasp ...   what  you also  understand  immedately is  that  it  just  got  going  a blink  ago ,  and  the  best  stuff  is  yet  to  show  up ....  

of  all  that  is with  in  the  reach  of  the  human  mind to  affect  and be affected  by.... we  are aware of  not  even  1%....  and  yet ....  it  has  only  just  a moment  ago  begun .

you  see  and  feel  how  tiny our  galaxy  is ,  and  how  small  each  magnitude  of  scale  is  below  the  next...   each   leaveing  you  feeling  less  important  ,  more  with  out  reason  or  value  ...  less  and  less ...  untill  at last...  you  feel  the  whole  of  the  cosmos  gasp  at  how  wonderful  is  the  awareness that  is  held  in  such a tiny  place  as  the  skinny  film  of  gas  on  our  earth...  and  this  is  our  time ...   the  whole  cosmos  was  designed  for  what  is  here  now  on  this  place .

we  are  not  here  by accident ,  all  that  is ,  was  made  for  us to be here ...  we  are  the  reason  it  is  all  here ...
and  when  i  say  we ,  that  is  not  a collective  we ...  that  is  a singular  we...  you  personaly are  the  reason.

not  simply  you  personaly ...  you  personaly  for  the  things  you  are  going  to  do ,  have  done...  and  do  everyday.

you  personaly  have  every  moment  of  your  life being  observed , nothing  you  do  is  with  out a witness ...
nothing  is  unimportant in  who  you  are  or  what  you  do ...  (  but  no ,  they  are  not  going  to  talk  to  you .  angels  do  not  do  that )....
this  is  not  all  just  about  you personaly ,  but  for  the  time being ...  it  kinda  is .

you  have  a  fleet  of  aware beings that  slip  in  and  out  of  time  space ...  and  they  are  just  intrested  in  one place  ,  and  one  thing...   and  that  is  ... you...  
any  aware being  from  other  dimensions  that  come  close  to  you...  gets  a very  rude  passport  out  and a swift  boot  in  the  butt.
you  have  very  big  and powerful friends  looking  out  for you , keeping  track  of  every  thing  that  you do...  on  a personal  level ...

and  as  big  and  powerful  as  they are...  you  scare  the  bahjesus  out  of  them ...  

they  know  how  meny  hairs   you  have  on  the backs  of  your  hand ,  you  are  not  alone ,  you have armys  of  angels  bumping  each  other  to  be  have  the  best  seat ...  but  they  can  not  do  anything  to  help  you...   your  where  they  came  from...   you  personaly  are  their  history...

#59    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

being  a nut  job  is  par  for  this  golf  course , i  am  just  looking  for  some  one  who  can  disagree enought  to  make  it  fun to talk ....

quite  honestly , if  i  do  not  find  her  here ...   she  is  not  going  to  ever  find  me .

i  don't  care  who  thinks  i  am  crazy  ,  its  the  people  who  think   that  intrest  me .

#60    Chaldera

Chaldera

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

• "Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgements"

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

So who is this "she" you keep referring to? Why is this person so important, and why have you not mentioned her in any previous posts? If you want to impart knowledge in an environment that will nurture your claims and not "physically assault any one who speaks in public", why not be more forthcoming from the start?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users