Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

let me tell you a story

the black time travel cybrobrog

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#76    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 26 January 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Can you tell me how to make a time machine?

time dilation  (  foreward  travel in time)  is  quite easy .  you do that  now in  quite  a few  diffrent ways .

back travel in time  is  not as  simple to understand  or do.  to change  the  past , can  be  done  indirectly  by removing energy/mass  from  time /space  ....  if  matter  has  no future history , it also has  no past history...  the  resulting  event  shock wave in  eternity/infinity is  felt as far  as  the  mind  can reach and  is  known  as  much  as it is  felt .   the  hard part  of  such  a shock wave  is  that  you do  not  remember  the  past which changes .

the  reset function  of  the  last  black hole in singularity .  when  there  is  only the  one and  no other  point  of distinction  ...  so  all  change  is ended...  and  time ends  because  there  is  nothing  infinitly  to change... time /space  winks  out ,  and  pretty much everything is  reset  to  void ...   if  you can  jump  that void state  into  the  next  big bang ,  and arrive a few billion  years  after  earth  is cooked...  you  could  in concept  arrive  in the  past by  rushing  so  far into the  future  that  you  return to the  past...
however  your  presents  would  alter  the  time line  and  likly  change the  big bang in ways  that  outcome is  not certain...
even  if  your  awareness  hung  out  in  a transdimensional  state  out side  of time...  it would very  likly  change  the  time  line from the  big bang  to  now...   and  figuring  out  what  day  it  was  would  be  nearly  imposable.

#77    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

View Postjoc, on 27 January 2013 - 03:15 AM, said:

Then could you please, please, educate us!  Tell us...what should we build into our machines...please help us!

you do not use  a machine , you use  your mind .  changing the  past  begins  by  understanding  what  it is  you want to change.
sending a  word  , a idea  , a concept or  a action requires more  than  a machine .

sending  a person into the  past  is  like  useing  a teleporter in star trek...   you distroy the  copy of  you  in  one place  and  make  a new copy  of  you  some where  else....  except when your dealing with  time travel...  you may be  distroying  both  you here  and there...  or  making  a copy  of  you there  with  out  leaving here .  

time travel can also  distroy everything  at  both  ends  or  just  everything  around you .  

frankly speaking , time travel into the past  is  really  not  a good idea .

#78    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

View Postjoc, on 27 January 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

I found the key!  I found the k-e-e-y, I found the k-e-e-y! Na, na, na, na, na...I found the k-e-e-y!

The key is:  if you were really a time traveler, then you would have already known everything we were going to say about everything you have said and would have already put together a convincing argument for us...to the point that we would KNOW you were a time traveler...but your 4th grade diatribes reveal that you are actually in seventh grade somewhere in Kansas.

I win!

agreed...  you win .

everything  i am saying  is  a fiction , a test  to see if  your  paying attention.
...   and  its  quite good to see  that  you   were

#79    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 27 January 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

Time dilation isn't true time travel.
i completely agree...   but  it  does get you to a future  time  with out  a fuss.

In order to do that you need time travel.

Since you claim to be from the future or some damn thing, how did you travel back in time?
Trying to make gibberish sound like science doesn't work.

I think it is more likely the only traveling you've done is from a mental hospital.
it may sound like gibberish , but it does not sound like some one on the  wrong side  of  the  mental ward fence.

That is more likely schizophrenia than telepathy.

agreed...  telepathy  is  not  ever  going to happen.  can't  be done.  lets  move on.

#80    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 28 January 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

Do spacebars of the future automatically double space for you or is that just a nervous twitch you have after typing each word?

no , it is  the  way i  understand  your  word song . i see  in  noun /verb/noun / verb/noun.  language  has changed a great deal  ,  and i do the best  i can .  i wish to own my disfunctional  word use. but frankly speaking , have no intrest in spending  any  more  time  in the  conflict as it seems pointless  and with out resolution.

#81    152l2

152l2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

Travel back here to Dorset, England, 02/10/13.

I have a dictionary waiting for you.

#82    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

View PostChaldera, on 31 January 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

Ok, just had a look through this topic and, excusing the evident quote from some fairly trashy novel you're reading (if you wrote it, I mean no offence, it's just not my style), I'm getting the idea that you see yourself to be an emissary of sorts sent from the future to inform humanity's past of how their lives shall be improved after their near extinction by some cataclysmic virus. Am I right so far?

And if I am right, then I must ask why. Why would you be willing to tell us how to time travel, what occurs in the future and also why would you reveal such "knowledge" on a fringe forum which, to be honest, probably isn't noticed by many who could actually use your information for any purpose? If the reason you impart information on this site is because you don't want it to be used by anyone who listens to travel around time and wipe out your future (and yourself in the process, assuming time works that way), then why would you reveal it in the first place? Some opportunity to use "I told you so"?

the first good question i have read.  the answer  may startle you .  the solar cycle just  shut down  onereaderone's access .
there  are  no sun spots, nor will there  be for  some time to come.  earth quakes  are also a means to  send back travel " mind song" ...  this  is  not such a back water as  you might think .  the  people around you are  not who you might think .

if a time traveler was beleived , it would be a bad thing.  they can say anything they want  as long as no one  beleives them .

#83    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

View PostNocturnalWatcher, on 09 March 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

why waste so much time wriing gibberish that doesnt even make sense, and your spelling is worse than a 5th grader. thread should be deleted ive never seen anything so dumb

your right, it is all gibberish and the spelling is  worse than a 5th grader.   i suspect there  is  nothing here worth reading.
know that  you are loved , walk with god.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users