Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Yahweh / El - God of The Bible is Satan

yahweh moloch el god bible

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#46    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,248 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

IMHO, we won't understand or perceive the divine by studying ancient history or cultures that have long since faded, but instead by being in the moment and asking how/whether it manifests itself in our lives.

#47    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 01 February 2013 - 12:34 AM, said:

I bet you're down with Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy as well? :innocent:  :santa:  :alien:

Because people follow and worship Santa and the Tooth fairy like gods, and keep it up for life, calling it fact, more so in adult years ?

Obviously people compare Santa and the Tooth fairy to religion, because kids never drop the belief in those things in later childhood..it is the same as religion..and it is pushed out as fact. Billions of adults still look out for the magical sleigh... They should take it in turns.. Get some to look out for Jesus coming again, and the others can look out for the sleigh, and see who can spot what comes first? :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 02 February 2013 - 05:00 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#48    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 02 February 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

Because people follow and worship Santa and the Tooth fairy like gods, and keep it up for life, calling it fact, more so in adult years ?

Obviously people compare Santa and the Tooth fairy to religion, because kids never drop the belief in those things in later childhood..it is the same as religion..and it is pushed out as fact. Billions of adults still look out for the magical sleigh... They should take it in turns.. Get some to look out for Jesus coming again, and the others can look out for the sleigh, and see who can spot what comes first? :P
Actually, the concept of Santa & the Tooth Fairy is not much different than Luciferianism . . .
First you believe in this Santa/Tooth Fairy, then you find out there isn't any, then you become Santa/Tooth Fairy (Self-Deification) :clap:

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#49    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:31 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 02 February 2013 - 07:22 AM, said:

The Ten Commandments certainly aren't satanic.
No, they're part of the 42 Negative Confessions laid down thousands of years earlier in Egypt. And according to Christianity, they would be Satanic, because anything not Christian is Satanic.

They instruct us to live moral and righteous lives, and they form the basis of future laws. One would think that the devil would support murder, theft, adultery, etc. One must keep the historical realities of ancient times in mind when one confronts accounts of atrocities.
Only a Christian mindset would think that of the devil. Oddly enough, the Christian bible is full of murder, theft, and adultery.

Can you say "hypocrisy"? :innocent:

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#50    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,162 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:10 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 03 February 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

No, they're part of the 42 Negative Confessions laid down thousands of years earlier in Egypt. And according to Christianity, they would be Satanic, because anything not Christian is Satanic.

Only a Christian mindset would think that of the devil. Oddly enough, the Christian bible is full of murder, theft, and adultery.

Can you say "hypocrisy"? :innocent:

I mentioned the devil because it was applicable to this thread's subject, as it demonstrated the nature of Yahweh as opposed to the nature of Satan. That said, Muslims and others also believe in the devil. Jews have their take on him too. Christians don't hold a monopoly on the belief.

I can say, "hypocrisy". I also can say, "non-sequitur".  I agree that the Bible is full of atrocities and calamities, but that doesn't detract from the helpful admonitions found in it, and it doesn't detract from the righteous actions of millions of good people who honor those admonitions in one way or the other. It also doesn't change the fact that the Bible was a historical record of the environments in which its scribes lived.

Let's say that the Ten Commandments were similar to the "First Laws Of Ur" (my fictional creation). The Code Of Hammurabi likely wouldn't work in this context. Let's say that the "FLOU" condemns crime and vice that disrupt communities, especially small tribal ones. It would be impossible to rationally argue that the devil, evil, immoral ideas, (insert your own word), etc. would be the inspiration for such laws.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#51    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 27 January 2013 - 01:02 PM, said:

By an accident of history, the tribal god of a minor people has come to be seen by billions as God. This is an error that, though it has had some effect on where we are today, is still an error. Another billion or so people believe in another error, the error from Arabia. Both religions, spread by lies and the sword, have had the most terrible consequences for us all.

False equivalency. I understand your desire to be "fair", but you can simply not compare the two. One has gone through a period of enlightenment, embraced rationality, and moved away from taking the old stories literally. The other one remains firmly stuck in the 7th century.
This is simply NOT the same.

Edited by Zaphod222, 03 February 2013 - 09:42 AM.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#52    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:58 AM

View PostZaphod222, on 03 February 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

False equivalency. I understand your desire to be "fair", but you can simply not compare the two. One has gone through a period of enlightenment, embraced rationality, and moved away from taking the old stories literally. The other one remains firmly stuck in the 7th century.
This is simply NOT the same.
I understand what you say, and I completely agree that the difference between Christianity and Islam is that Islam has not had a reformation. But, that was not the point of my post, which was to re-state the conclusion reached by Emperor Justinian that Christians were atheists. I mentioned, in a roundabout way, Islam, because it is a related religion that also worships a man, not any god. As for me writing about "errors". This is that Christianity and Islam are closely related to Judaism, but they only pay lip service to the old composite tribal god, (And therefore not even a real god) and worship the men who were so called prophets of this tribal god. Their error is in abandoning their god to worship men, essentialy themselves. And my conclusion is that people of "The Book" are atheists, and so called pagans are the true believers in the supernatural forces that are gods. IMO

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri, 03 February 2013 - 10:02 AM.

#53    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

There is talk about in Mic-Mac legand of what went on in the EL time and it speakes of where they came from where the Great Spirit told a man to built a boat an ice boat as it goes because of a great flood has come to wash away man's sins from the world but back to my point you talk about a bull with his horns and all , the eastern gate of the new temple it is the only one that is shown face on not to the left or right like the other three, man,s face,lion and even the eagle that has his back,and it is the highest in elevation as well. I tell you this because I know of what lies in the middel, centre and why they are in a circle around.

#54    jeffrey1

jeffrey1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

According to the hebrew lexicon in strongs concordance and the jewish encyclopedia, the deity yhwy is satan. Reference#'s 452,136,137,138,1167,1168,1942,1943,3050,3068 will show this. Publishing of 1904 jewish encyclopedia volume 8, page 653  will confirm as well. This is what it states :The fact, therefore, now generally accepted by critical scholars, is that in the last days of the kingdom, human sacrifices were offered to Yhwh (Yahu, or Jehovah), as King of Counsellor of the Nation, and that the Prophets disapproved of it." Yahu also is interchangeable with Satan, who is thought to have been a minor god of the Jews, and an instrument of Baal." His ultimate development is as the arch-enemy of the Messiah: the Anti-Christ.

#55    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,457 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

I can think of at least two of the Commandments that have had evil consequences.

One is the statement that God is jealous, which has led to sectarianism and religious wars.  The other is the command against images, which has lead to iconoclasm and the destruction of great art.

The Commandment about the Sabbath is not evil, but it has made calenrical reform along metric lines, which would make for a more efficient world, almost impossible.

Also tagged with yahweh, moloch, el, god, bible

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users