Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Passed away pets

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,402 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:01 AM

A cat's love is one of quiet contentment at being near you; a dog's love can be that way too but it is also often expressed with exuberant, almost uncontrollable joy.

The difference between these animals and, say, the fish on my desk, is remarkable -- they take no notice except when I approach with the fish food.  There clearly has been an evolution in animal sentience, and it makes me feel better eating fish than eating beef.

#17    SiriusTara

SiriusTara

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:08 AM

Your Bella is still with you and as your grief slowly lifts you will begin to notice the signs that she is still around you.  She was your 'heart' animal and the bond you shared was pure joy-she was your loyal companion and still is. When you go on your walks she is right there with you..
I keep seeing a German shepherd and also a red collar-not sure if this resonates with you but I feel as if this 'soul' has been with you before in this lifetime.

#18    Mikeinpgh

Mikeinpgh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:34 AM

View PostHeartsAreForBreaking, on 16 February 2013 - 07:53 AM, said:

Oi, that's a blurry picture. Beautiful dog sir and I'm so so sorry to hear about the pain you've gone through losing a furry loved one. Would it be any bother if I took a few shots here?

Was Bella a sick girl as a puppy? Maybe something like worms or another bacterial/organism type issue. She was a sweetie wasn't she? Were her 4 legged siblings both brothers? I get a very spunky pup who had no trouble holding her own with the other dogs. I see a favorite chew toy but I don't know if it was 'hers' so to speak. I see something red and rubbery laying in tallish grass. Could be the grass in that pic's back ground. Did you ever put her somewhere like in a window seat or window sill as a puppy? I get the sense she was the topic of some disagreements between you and a blond woman who I otherwise only see as having some kind of dangly-jangly bracelet on her wrist. For you, Mike, at the moment I'm seeing boats right now, not sure why...

Personally I think pets never stop loving us, and I'd like to think life is just one big journey, at the end of which all our pets will be there to greet us at the door.
I didn't have Big Bell until she was 1-1/2 years old. She was very small for a Rottweiler. She was supposed to pure bred, but we have our doubts(not that it mattered). I think she was healthy her whole life until she was diagnosed with lymphoma this past December. We have no record of her past.
I had a dream I was on a boat and she was there. Kind of weird. She was just there at one point in the dream, but had nothing to do with the dream. That's the only time she was in my dream.

View PostSiriusTara, on 16 February 2013 - 08:08 AM, said:

Your Bella is still with you and as your grief slowly lifts you will begin to notice the signs that she is still around you.  She was your 'heart' animal and the bond you shared was pure joy-she was your loyal companion and still is. When you go on your walks she is right there with you..
I keep seeing a German shepherd and also a red collar-not sure if this resonates with you but I feel as if this 'soul' has been with you before in this lifetime.
I never had a German Shepherd, but there were people close to me that had them in the past. Any idea what it looked like? Color or name?
Thank you both for your replies. Also thank you to the others I didn't quote.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users