Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Gunman dies after public stop Plymouth

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#91    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 02 February 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

If you had bothered to read my post, you would see I was referring to big cats, since I would never own a dog that ran from domestic cats lol ...

Oh right, so now I can't read posts... You are saying that I never learned how to read at school?  And you are referring to bigger cats?  What kind of person keeps bigger cats in a residential area ? You people  are crazy  I am reporting you lot to the RASPA and the local zoo's lol :P

besides, I only posted the guidelines surrounding the bullying of dogs by those little fury freaks, I neither favoured the dog or the cat ;) :P            

You hate your dog?  Man that is low lol :P

If you were one who liked to write funny sketches, you could create  characters like that, who misrepresent  other peoples quotes, even on TV...There was a comedy series that did have such characters, but I can't remember what it was ..UHHH this will bug me now..lol

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#92    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 02 February 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

ps: is it me or does Vincent Cooke look like Sky Scanner?

View PostSky Scanner, on 02 February 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

That isn't Vincent Cooke (unless i'm looking at the wrong pic)..that's the guy that was stabbed to death, and i'm very much alive ;) ...plus, i'm better looking then him anyway :D :P

View Postfreetoroam, on 02 February 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

OMG, so it is, sorry.
Posted Image
Thought you would prefer the dog to the cat.

Very good to know you are alive and you are bette....oh, think someone is at the door.  ha,

All of that, in the order as read above.......COMEDY GOLD !  :lol:

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users