Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Blank Triangle Investigations

black triangle ufo stealth aircraft secret stealth project et

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,743 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

View PostAmerix, on 30 January 2013 - 03:08 AM, said:

Your source cites this image..

Posted Image

A known hoax image.  I'm willing to bet the rest is just as non credible...

First of all I wouldn't call it 'my' source site.
Secondly, the site is irrelevant as I was only discussing the videos that happened to be linked/embedded on that page - again the site/page is irrelevant.
Even the videos are from different sources.

The site is clearly just a mish mash of different stuff and just because one thing isn't good should have no bearing on the rest.
Perhaps they only posted that image to show people what the triangles might look like!

#17    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,743 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

None of you commented on how I find it odd that there seem to be DIFFERENT triangle craft being sighted...
Some seem to be noisey, some totally quiet, some have only a red light, some only white...

#18    preacherman76

preacherman76

Ntwadumela- He who greets with fire

• 12,665 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Last summer over the hudson river I saw a perfect black triangle. In the center on the bottom it had a powerful white strobe light. It was almost blinding, in the middle of the day. And it was very loud like a fighter jet. Very cool, definitly man made.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#19    Amerix

Amerix

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

again the site/page is irrelevant

As is the content in this case.

#20    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,743 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

View PostAmerix, on 04 February 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

As is the content in this case.
You obviously didn't watch the videos.
Some good cases mentioned.

#21    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,743 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 04 February 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

Last summer over the hudson river I saw a perfect black triangle. In the center on the bottom it had a powerful white strobe light. It was almost blinding, in the middle of the day. And it was very loud like a fighter jet. Very cool, definitly man made.
See, this is what I mean - some are noisey, some are quiet.
Sounds like an amazing sighting!
What makes you say, 'definately man made'? Were there markings on it? Could you see windows?

#22    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:40 PM

Amerix that photo up there how do you know it is a hoax? What if it is real... ? What if your military wants you to think it is a hoax, remember it has been spotted across the globe, how is it a hoax then? I bet that this is nothing more than another black budget project, dont need to be genius to see that.. Especially when all other forums are buzzing with names like Solar Warden project, USSS LeMay and the USSS Hillenkoetter.

In my opinion this is quite real and probably it is already in use for quite some time.. First leaks happened in 2002. I think all this leads back to Here.
And when you read everything and how everything is handled in groups, i have no doubt that such thing as black triangles are most likely to be man made...

For example sr-71 or whatever blackbird...when it took flight people have reported it as a UFO, and same story is happening now.
Anyway everyone has it own beliefs i am not saying that you need believe me or anyone else for that matter, but mine is this is NRO work and alot of other agencies with it.. I didnt know that there are several branches of space commands, i thought only air force had it.. now i know more. And with all that money going in to the mists of military it is quite possible..

Edited by Tesla II, 07 February 2013 - 02:41 PM.

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#23    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

I had a Black Triangle experience several weeks ago in Oregon. It was silent was flying low and slow above the treetops near my house. It was very distinguishable but so dark I wouldnt have been able to make out the shape except for the moons light on It had the 3 characteristic red lights one in each corner. The eerie part was its silence.

Definently manmade and didnt have a 20k mph take of or anything just drifted along at treetop level. Wasnt moving fast wasnt moving slow.

#24    khol

khol

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 30 January 2013 - 12:05 PM, said:

I have had experiences of all sorts too; most of us have -- if not this particular phenomenon, then some other one.  I generally decline to talk about them, because such personal testimony is really just an imposition on others, putting them in an awkward corner.
hello Frank... you should share your experiences.Most of us would like to hear other peoples testimonies and observations on what they have witnessed.Of course your opening up yourself to the somewhat blunt ridicule or debunking process but its how things are broken down and conclusions are drawn.I always try and come up with logical explanations before jumping on the band wagon but have to admitt the amount of triangle sightings are overwhelming.Definitely man made in my opinion.Doesn't have to be goverment or military..they could be craft developed by some private entity...some billion or trillionaire with unlimited resources and to much time on his hands

#25    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

Glad to hear about your encounter, i guess most sightings will be in US i dont know why.. maybe they are manufactured there, maybe they are still testing them.
Have you noticed any other lights than just those red ones? I know you said it was dark but maybe did you saw any markings?

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#26    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

It was too far away perhaps 1/4-1/2 mile so marking identification was not possible. It was definitely solid Black and there was NO other lights visible and had I had my cell phone instead of a fag in my hand wed be having a different discussion. It was traveling in a straight line. I would assume it was a data type mode. Perhaps has ground penetrating radar or some such capabilty. Was maybe 250-300 feet off the ground. Very stable.

#27    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,376 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

Interesting ... very for that matter. What it happened at end it flew away? If so, was it like super fast or slow? Ow and did it look roughly to what that "hoaxed " picture is showing?

Thanks for precise info!

And just Russia Today...

#28    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

It went over the mountain behind my property it had been running adjacent to it. (2 1/2 acres) It took maybe 2 minutes to dissapear behind the trees (another few acres away). So I didnt actually see it leave besides that. So it was moving slowly. Thats why I suggested it may have a ground penetrating radar type ability.

It was larger then the hoax pictures and the sides are larger in vertical sense. It looked more "fat" but yet very squared at the edges at the same time. Like it is flat on top and bottom and sides.Theres some triangular drawings in the first page of this post and it fit well with the set that have the 3 "light" boxes in the drawings. The ones with the lightsw in the corners are actually a close representation to what I saw.

I firmly believe it is ours.

Edited by AsteroidX, 07 February 2013 - 04:54 PM.

#29    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,376 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

I see... well here is a interesting article on this subject... just leave ET words out...they are mentioned as an officers of some kind,
Article is 3 years old yet they knew about being manmade.

Great shot of it bellow!

Thanks for sharing your experience Asteroid! Loads of details and very accurate.. love hearing about such experiences.

Edit : In comments section you can see how many people had expirences with this thing/ship/craft.

Edited by Tesla II, 07 February 2013 - 05:17 PM.

And just Russia Today...

#30    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

Yeah I heard about them before I saw it for myself. I wasnt even suprised seeing it as Id heard enough stories about them.

As to the video The light pattern was different but the lights I saw were in identical spots as 3 of the lights visible. Seems to be the same size as well but as it was a different altitude...One can only speculate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users