Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Has World War III begun?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,822 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

View PostTesla II, on 30 January 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

Ok so straight to question!

What you guys think/speculate that are possibilites of war in this or next year ( from 1 - 100% ) ? just for fun of matter...
90%   Probably 50% that it happens within a few weeks.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#62    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

View Postshaddow134, on 30 January 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

To be honest,this seems to be quite a tangible scenario.The last thing China wants is Foreign troops running around in N. Korea and I honestly think the Americans would buy this provided China gave assurances to leave S.Korea alone.

Well I think the biggest thing going for North Korea remaining "peaceful" is that neither China or South Korea want to deal with millions of starving, brainwashed peasants. Seems China is already having trouble with North Koreans slipping across the border and having Korea become a united country would completely destroy the economy of the South. So having some Chinese injected sanity would likely be publically condemned but privately cheered.

View PostTesla II, on 30 January 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

Corp what about Iran, you think that is not a hotspot right now? Especially when they are refusing to negotiate, They turned them down twice now..

Well I mentioned Iran in terms of the Middle East as a whole. The point against them kicking off a world war is two fold. One is limited objectives. Israel and the US just want them to stop nuclear development and maybe get a new government in charge. They don't want to actually invade and occupy Iran. As long as Iran's plants are in ruins they'll be happy. So you have objective that could be rearch with missile and air strikes, in theory. I wouldn't think we'd see tens of thousands of soldiers throwing down with each other.

The second factor is Iraq. It's kind of in the way making it very hard for Israel and Iran to attack each other and I don't see them wanting to get involved in any way. Only Iran is realistically open to any kind of ground operation and even then invading from the Persian Gulf could be a lot bloodier than the US wants. So this leaves a naval war and an air war. Well you can only do so much in a naval war and it won't take long for Iraq to tell both parties to get the hell out of their air space. So you likely end up with a carrier group being bogged down in the Gulf while Iran buys up AA weapons from China and Russia.

So Iran is a hotspot and it wouldn't be that surprised to see conflict result from the situation, but if it does I think it will be limited. I don't think Russia and China are going to risk damaging relations just to shoot down some planes and NATO isn't going to approve a D-Day like invasion of Iran. It just won't draw in enough players or see the level of conflict needed to make it a world war.

Edited by Corp, 30 January 2013 - 09:19 PM.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#63    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

View Postpallidin, on 30 January 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

Nah, WW3 is all about eradicating Islamic radicals, whom publicly state their militant desire to place the ENTIRE world under Sharia law.

Yeah to racist little minds that's sounds so right, WWIII is all about 'eradicating Islamic radicals' and if a few innocent people get in the way well tough.

Of course your kind would argue If we give them an inch they will bulldoze churches, temples, and other places of worship to construct their satanic mosques and destroy our civilization and culture.

We can't allow those "god-damn allah-loving' mad Muslims maniacs to think that they are going to shove Sharia down your throat like it or not?

Ironic how similar propaganda statements were used back in the era of the Cold War to attack monolithic "World Communism".

#64    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:49 AM

Interadesting.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#65    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

Help Kickstart World War III!

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN, 17 September 2013 - 12:45 AM.

#66    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,470 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:55 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 27 January 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

It's a helluva note when the obvious truth is anti american. Yeah, we got the government we deserve. :cry:

Did  you vote in the last election?

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#67    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,470 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:36 AM

View PostWHO U KIDDIN, on 27 January 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

If the chess players were gentlemen I could agree with your statement...
But when psychopaths rule, then the game can get extremely dangerous for all mankind.

In 1983, the whole world came to within a few minutes of a full-blown global nuclear war and mankind had a cool-headed Soviet military officer, Stanislav Petrov, to thank for saving mankind. Despite the warning horns going off and surveillance satellites indicating American nuclear missiles approaching, he remained cool, so what did he do? He had the system reset thinking it was just  a malfunction and what happened next is very chilling when the warning systems went off again as their early warning satellites indicated that even more American nuclear missiles were approaching the Soviet Union and the warning horns continued to blast out their melodies.

And, there was another incident where the Soviets lost complete control of their nuclear missiles as they went into launch status, but control of those nuclear missiles was eventually returned just moments before the missiles were due to launch.

There was yet another incident during NATO's 'Able Archer 83' exercise where the Soviets feared an attack so they armed their nuclear missiles and attempted to fire those armed nuclear missiles and the only reason  their nuclear-armed missiles malfunctioned and failed to launch is because someone entered the wrong launch codes.

I was also on a mission in the Pacific when the Soviets shot down Korean Airlines FLT 007. We were eventually tagged to support recovery efforts of the downed aircraft while crew-resting at Clark Air Base, Philippines, but I just  thought that I would let you know what has been going on behind the scenes during the Cold War.

#68    MonkeyLove

MonkeyLove

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:11 AM

#69    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,788 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:53 AM

A You-tube link by itself is a p***-poor post.

And Skyeagle, you're talking to people from almost nine months ago.

#70    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,470 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 17 September 2013 - 06:53 AM, said:

But, he is still around. I just happen to run into this thread and decided to take a trip back.

#71    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,625 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

Bunch of B.S. ! WWIII Will not Happen Now !  Proof that  9/11  was a Government Plot,Not ! Proof that THe Moon has bases on the Dark side ? Hum Well maybe There`s That Kool song afterall ! "Que PINK FLOYD " :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#72    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,788 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 17 September 2013 - 07:15 AM, said:

But, he is still around. I just happen to run into this thread and decided to take a trip back.

Others don't, but I admire your tenacity.

#73    MonkeyLove

MonkeyLove

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 17 September 2013 - 06:53 AM, said:

Explanation below the video:

http://stormcloudsga...-to-world-war-3

#74    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 17 September 2013 - 07:15 AM, said:

until it was mentioned how old this post was, i hadn't even noticed.
Now i want to re-read it even more to see how much of what people said has changed in the past 9 months.

#75    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

World war 3 was started around 1990, 911 is part of world war 3.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users