Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

China UFO Flap About to Occur?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

On 27 Jan 1518 GMT [10:18 AM EST]  Xinhua announced a 'land-based mid-course missile interception test' had just occurred.

If the test had occurred only a few hours earlier, over the Gobi Desert [as with the first test 3 years ago], it would be several hours after sunset and would have been visible to ground observers over a wide area.

The last time this happened, 'UFO reports' were sparked all across Mongolia and neighboring Chinese provinces, such as Xinjiang and Gansu . [story below]

Now is the time to pay special attention to Asian news agencies for any such repeat 'UFO reports' that could be very helpful detailed accounts of the missile-missile collision.

Jim O

THREE YEARS AGO:

Did missile test spark Chinese UFO reports?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34886772/

By James Oberg NBC News space analyst
Special to NBC News
updated 1/15/2010 9:06:54 PM ET

#2    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,411 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Jim, your type font is REALLY small. Just for future reference.

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

"yet another secret military missile test has sparked widespread UFO reports from surprised ground witnesses"

I wonder if the witnesses are more surprised by yet another secret military missile test now than they were about the UFO?
I would be happier to have  know that it was a UFO, but instead it another man and Earth killing test!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,269 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

View Postpallidin, on 27 January 2013 - 05:32 PM, said:

agreed I had to enlarge it just to read it.

BIGGER font pls Jim!

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5    picerjamo

picerjamo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:06 AM

I would be happier to have  know that it was a UFO, but instead it another man and Earth killing test!Posted ImagePosted Image

#6    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

Thanks Jim.

Sadly, this thread will be forgotten in a few months by the time someone begins posting about the new UFO sightings in China.

View Postpallidin, on 27 January 2013 - 05:32 PM, said:

Funny, I didn't notice any problem with font size. Then again, I have to rely on a text reader, so...

#7    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,811 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Here  are the 'UFO ;photos'.

http://www.globaltim...nt/758601.shtml

#8    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

So, a IFO then?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#9    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,811 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

View PostHazzard, on 28 January 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

So, a IFO then?

Aren't they all?

China carries out mid-course missile interception test
" width=

http://www.globaltim...nt/758601.shtml

http://www.globaltim...6798556399.jpeg
http://www.globaltim...715f8df441.jpeg
caption: China conducted missile defense tests in Northwest China’s Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region on January 27, possibly creating a light show of rings and halos that was captured and circulated online. This photo above was taken around 8pm, which netizens explain shone brightly in the center and looked like a cloud of moisture. The light then changed quickly and the green light had a laser-like intensity. Photos: Wengzailvtu/Qingjiaowoliuhetongxue
" width=
http://www.globaltim...515348990c.jpeg
caption: Lights captured by Weibo users during missile tests  Photos: Ruguohaiyoumingtian
" width=

27.1.2013 China test of the ground-based midcourse missile interception technology

another angle on the intercept

bizarre light show, possible CGI hoax?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJrgEgdm13g

#10    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:36 AM

Go China!

China to launch next manned spaceship in 2013

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

'UFO reports' were sparked all across Mongolia and neighboring Chinese provinces, such as Xinjiang and Gansu

Posted Image

This is an interesting bit of info. Some UFO occupants or hybrids are decribed as Mongoloid in appearance.

Peter Khoury and the "Hair of the Alien" - 20 years on

Evidence for this may also be found in human DNA signatures, particularly among those indigenous cultures that have potent claims of "sky being" lore and land rich in long historical focuses of UFO activity.  An extraordinary breakthrough alien abduction case from the other side of the world – right here in the middle of Sydney – had me to pursuing some very strange clues through Asia to Yunnan, China, leading to the hypothesis of the alien DNA paradigm through a long and complex 4 phase investigation.

#12    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,762 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

To be frank, I am mildly surprised that nobody has yet screamed cover up? Proof and common sense have no place in a conspiracy theory.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#13    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,762 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 28 January 2013 - 09:14 AM, said:

Thanks Jim.

Sadly, this thread will be forgotten in a few months by the time someone begins posting about the new UFO sightings in China.

Funny, I didn't notice any problem with font size. Then again, I have to rely on a text reader, so...

I still feel bad about my crap joke.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users