Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Discovering the pathetic Bigfoot subculture

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16    HerryGrail

HerryGrail

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

View PostSakari, on 27 January 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

Glad to see someone else knows about the circumsized Bigfoot. ( I am assuming you know your stuff, and are talking about the cell phone footage, awesome story )....

Have a good long look at that underwear painting...

#17    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,881 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

View PostHerryGrail, on 28 January 2013 - 01:47 AM, said:

Have a good long look at that underwear painting...

We might be talking about two different things.....

http://www.yellowtop...m/sightings.htm

Edited by Sakari, 28 January 2013 - 01:50 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#18    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,546 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

View PostSakari, on 28 January 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

Dead on right there...

And, why does a creature need protecting, that people trying to protect it, can not even catch evidence of it existing at all?

And there are still people whom think it is protected in Washington State, and Canada. I got tired of giving facts on this being false every time it is posted.

"Now that I know they are real, I want people to leave them alone. Don't hunt them. Don't. Don't go in their living room and make a jerk out of yourself.
They are like me, and I wouldn't want someone coming into my living room and studying me." Melba Ketchum.

I'd comment, but really, do I need to?

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#19    HerryGrail

HerryGrail

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

OMG...that Yellow Top video is hilarious. I wasn't aware of it. It's the Dyer painting of his encounter that shows the circumcised creature I was referring to.

Edited by HerryGrail, 28 January 2013 - 02:00 AM.

#20    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,546 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

So the commentator said you can't see the genitals in either video.
I hope not, because if you all can see a circumcised organ, my hats off to you. I can't see diddly. Am I that blind?
So, who came up with them being circumcised? Viewers of the footage (like us) or the one's who filmed the creature?

in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#21    HerryGrail

HerryGrail

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

I think they're both saying they could see it when they looked at him, but that the videos weren't sharp enough to show that detail. I wondered about it too. But the Dyer painting shows him in all his glory.

#22    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,142 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

I have family members who are into Big Foot, ancient aliens,  the Illuminati conspiracy and the New World Order. They truly seem to believe what they say, and if I try to introduce some critical thinking to these topics, they get p***ed. Since every conversation eventually leads to one of these topics, we don't talk much. I've listened to so much Big Foot drivel, it has made me even more sceptical, mostly because of the sources and I have to wonder about the credibiity of other BF hunters.

#23    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,881 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

View PostHerryGrail, on 28 January 2013 - 01:58 AM, said:

OMG...that Yellow Top video is hilarious. I wasn't aware of it. It's the Dyer painting of his encounter that shows the circumcised creature I was referring to.

View PostQuiteContrary, on 28 January 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

So the commentator said you can't see the genitals in either video.
I hope not, because if you all can see a circumcised organ, my hats off to you. I can't see diddly. Am I that blind?
So, who came up with them being circumcised? Viewers of the footage (like us) or the one's who filmed the creature?

View PostHerryGrail, on 28 January 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

I think they're both saying they could see it when they looked at him, but that the videos weren't sharp enough to show that detail. I wondered about it too. But the Dyer painting shows him in all his glory.

Exactly.....Some where on these forums, a few years ago, I posted the entire story, with links. If you look hard enough, you can find it :)

Both witnesses said they saw that the penis was circumsised......The second witness did not realy think about it until he interviewed the first witness, then it hit him...

So, a guy was running around in a costume with his wang hanging out....If I get time this week, I will try to find the article in full....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#24    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

So? Bigfoot is Jewish?

#25    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,546 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

View PostSakari, on 28 January 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

I will try to find the article in full....

Monty?

#26    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 28 January 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

"Now that I know they are real, I want people to leave them alone. Don't hunt them. Don't. Don't go in their living room and make a jerk out of yourself.
They are like me, and I wouldn't want someone coming into my living room and studying me." Melba Ketchum.

I'd comment, but really, do I need to?

"Now that I know they're real, I want people to never study these incredible freaks of nature which defy our understanding of biology, ecology, and the origins of species. Study all other plants and animals on Earth but do not study Bigfoot no matter how much knowledge about nature we would gain. I believe that fairies existed around the turn of the century and now they're gone. The only explanation is that we destroyed them by trying to study them."

#27    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

View PostHilander, on 28 January 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

People lie and some are very good at it.

Thats the crazy part.  You don't even have to be good at lying to have legions of Bigfoot believers hanging on your every blogged word.  There are so many who are just perpetually primed to accept anything related to squatch or the paranormal world as immediate truth.  Its scary that so many people are not moved by evidence anymore.

#28    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

View PostNight Walker, on 28 January 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

I have come across "researchers" who claim that they would bury any body they found in order to protect the species by keeping it quiet. Makes you wonder why they claim on international internet forums that the creature is real in the first place. Wheels within wheels. Truth is stranger than fiction and all that...

I've heard people say such things and I often ask, "What parallel universe does that logic make any sense?" Then they get all upset with me for calling them on it and then they usually start with some off in never-never land stuff that doesn't make any more sense than not proving the critter is real.

:unsure2:

#29    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

Wasn't sure if i should be posting this but then again its only a painting.

Dyer's forehead is much bigger than he's painted himself.

LIAR!
Posted Image

Edited by danbell06, 28 January 2013 - 04:56 PM.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#30    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

Welcome to the forum!

I personally believe in Sasquatches. But I have my own take on them from my own two personal experiences. I never use to believe in them, but what happened changed me. :) That being said, I don't believe they are "mythical unknown discovered hominids" or the such. I simply believe they orriginated from people who suffered from Hypertrichosis (or something akin to it) and were forcefully driven out from their clans/tribes long ago.

Since then, they have continued to live in real small numbers. Surviving and hiding from most other humans. It would explain most of the legends (sasquatches stealing women and children, etc), it would explain why the DNA evidence has turned up as "human", it would explain the sightings, and it would explain why there haven't been any unknown primate fossils, etc, found. It would explain both sides of the arguments (for and against) without requiring huge amounts of "chance events/fossils/etc" to exist.

But thats just my take on it. Welcome to the forum. :) Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users