Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Did Illuminati Down The Titanic, Twin Towers?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

Some more interesting stuff on the twin Towers

#32    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

I wasn’t going to post on this thread because I don’t think that linking 9/11 to the Titanic does the truth any favour.  But just a quick note on the above post...

I used to think there was nothing in predictions, or similarities, of these tv shows to the 9/11 event.   I mean – ‘The Lone Gunmen’ episode - a rogue element of the U.S. government hijack a Boeing airliner via remote control under guise of a wargame exercise and attempt to crash it into the WTC in order to justify military retaliation against a foreign extremist dictator.  That is in part a carbon copy of what many people deduce occurred on 9/11 before even knowing that ‘The Lone Gunmen’ episode existed.  I would only have said that it is a quite bizarre coincidence.

Then you read about the Entertainment Industry Liaison, straight from the CIA’s own website: -
"If you are part of the entertainment industry, and are working on a project that deals with the CIA, the Agency may be able to help you. We are in a position to give greater authenticity to scripts, stories, and other products in development."
https://www.cia.gov/...ison/index.html

There are some who believe Hollywood connections go much further than even this, but I wouldn’t like to venture into such areas.

However, accepting the above quote alone, it appears entirely possible that had an individual, within the intelligence services, foreknowledge of a false flag attack, the idea could be provided to a tv producer.   You never know, perhaps this is how that foreboding script of 'The Lone Gunmen' episode came about.  The intention would be to later make people think that such scenarios are just the stuff of a tv show, make believe, fiction, i.e. a pre-emptive discrediting of the 9/11 false flag that would become reality.

Or it could still be a bizarre coincidence.

It’s all something to consider, and I think should not be written-off too quickly.

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#33    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,579 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

View PostQ24, on 31 January 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

I wasn’t going to post on this thread because I don’t think that linking 9/11 to the Titanic does the truth any favour.  But just a quick note on the above post...

I used to think there was nothing in predictions, or similarities, of these tv shows to the 9/11 event.   I mean – ‘The Lone Gunmen’ episode - a rogue element of the U.S. government hijack a Boeing airliner via remote control under guise of a wargame exercise and attempt to crash it into the WTC in order to justify military retaliation against a foreign extremist dictator.  That is in part a carbon copy of what many people deduce occurred on 9/11 before even knowing that ‘The Lone Gunmen’ episode existed.  I would only have said that it is a quite bizarre coincidence.

Then you read about the Entertainment Industry Liaison, straight from the CIA’s own website: -
"If you are part of the entertainment industry, and are working on a project that deals with the CIA, the Agency may be able to help you. We are in a position to give greater authenticity to scripts, stories, and other products in development."
https://www.cia.gov/...ison/index.html

There are some who believe Hollywood connections go much further than even this, but I wouldn’t like to venture into such areas.

However, accepting the above quote alone, it appears entirely possible that had an individual, within the intelligence services, foreknowledge of a false flag attack, the idea could be provided to a tv producer.   You never know, perhaps this is how that foreboding script of 'The Lone Gunmen' episode came about.  The intention would be to later make people think that such scenarios are just the stuff of a tv show, make believe, fiction, i.e. a pre-emptive discrediting of the 9/11 false flag that would become reality.

Or it could still be a bizarre coincidence.

It’s all something to consider, and I think should not be written-off too quickly.

You're taking a bit of leap with that quote, don't you think?

Isn't it more likely that the office offers its services to help filmmakers produce a more authentic product as it relates to things like operational structure, nomenclature, procedures, etc.?

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#34    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Why would the Illuminati give a preview? Well I would think its their way of proving that they can:/

#35    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

Hell No

#36    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

View PostRafterman, on 31 January 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

You're taking a bit of leap with that quote, don't you think?

Isn't it more likely that the office offers its services to help filmmakers produce a more authentic product as it relates to things like operational structure, nomenclature, procedures, etc.?

That's what it sounds like to me. I mean if you were doing a movie about the Swiss Guard and they offered to help you, would you really turn them down? Sounds like the CIA is just offering to make projects more accurate.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#37    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

Actor Dean Hagland stated in an interview with alex jones that the script for the lone gunman DID come from the CIA.

#38    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,194 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

View PostLittle Fish, on 31 January 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:

Actor Dean Hagland stated in an interview with alex jones that the script for the lone gunman DID come from the CIA.

Did he really?

Funny how that part of the interview isn't mentioned AT ALL on the Prisonplanet.com page about his interview. Knowing how much of an attention wh**re Alex Jones is, you'd think that something that controversial would have been splashed all over that page... odd that it isn't.

Even more interesting is this other interview between Jones and Haglund below where he says that it was just the writers - who had been writing X-files for 8 years prior to The Lone Gunmen and had gotten used to getting their ideas from current world events, amongst other things - "I think, that they were just picking up on what was already out there" are his exact words... nothing about the CIA planting the story the writers somehow being "in on the conspiracy".

Haglund's quote is at roughly 6min 30sec, but start the clip from 5min 10sec, or click on the link below

http://youtu.be/rUFfkueTgoU?t=5m10s

Now, admittedly I haven't listened to the actual interview from Prison Planet in whole (just the parts that are available on YouTube and other places like DaliyMotion), since you have to pay Alex Jones for the "privilege" of listening to his lunatic rantings show - and isn't it telling how those who those who are usually the most vocal and controversial about making sure that you know The Truth™ want you to pay them to tell you what they say should be free to anyone who wants it - and the idea of me giving hm any of my money makes me sick to my stomach, but there's nothing in what I have seen that corroborates your claim that Haglund confirmed that the CIA planted the story.

But again... You'd think that Jones would be making a big deal about it, using it as a marketing gimmick... "Hear Dean Haglund confirm that the CIA gave the creators of The Lone Gunman the idea for their pilot episode story that predicted the 9/11 tragedy mere months prior to 9/11!!!!"

:rolleyes:

So... care to point out exactly where Haglund "stated in an interview with alex jones that the script for the lone gunman DID come from the CIA" or would you rather just admit that you made that up based on your own bias or found that on some CT website that made it up to feed the paranoia of those like you...?

Cz

Edited by Czero 101, 01 February 2013 - 12:42 AM.

"Thinking is critical, because sense is not common..." - GreaterSapien

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#39    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,191 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

It's The Northern Irish's fault.

#40    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,579 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 01 February 2013 - 12:40 AM, said:

Did he really?

Funny how that part of the interview isn't mentioned AT ALL on the Prisonplanet.com page about his interview. Knowing how much of an attention wh**re Alex Jones is, you'd think that something that controversial would have been splashed all over that page... odd that it isn't.

Even more interesting is this other interview between Jones and Haglund below where he says that it was just the writers - who had been writing X-files for 8 years prior to The Lone Gunmen and had gotten used to getting their ideas from current world events, amongst other things - "I think, that they were just picking up on what was already out there" are his exact words... nothing about the CIA planting the story the writers somehow being "in on the conspiracy".

Haglund's quote is at roughly 6min 30sec, but start the clip from 5min 10sec, or click on the link below

http://youtu.be/rUFfkueTgoU?t=5m10s

Now, admittedly I haven't listened to the actual interview from Prison Planet in whole (just the parts that are available on YouTube and other places like DaliyMotion), since you have to pay Alex Jones for the "privilege" of listening to his lunatic rantings show - and isn't it telling how those who those who are usually the most vocal and controversial about making sure that you know The Truth™ want you to pay them to tell you what they say should be free to anyone who wants it - and the idea of me giving hm any of my money makes me sick to my stomach, but there's nothing in what I have seen that corroborates your claim that Haglund confirmed that the CIA planted the story.

But again... You'd think that Jones would be making a big deal about it, using it as a marketing gimmick... "Hear Dean Haglund confirm that the CIA gave the creators of The Lone Gunman the idea for their pilot episode story that predicted the 9/11 tragedy mere months prior to 9/11!!!!"

:rolleyes:

So... care to point out exactly where Haglund "stated in an interview with alex jones that the script for the lone gunman DID come from the CIA" or would you rather just admit that you made that up based on your own bias or found that on some CT website that made it up to feed the paranoia of those like you...?

Cz

Bazowwwww!!!!!

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#41    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• 1,477 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

Additional evidence!!:  Titanic and Twin Towers both have three syllables, and they share three consonants.  The All-Seeing Eye is in a polygon with three sides!

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#42    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

I have put some interesting comments about the Illuminati on page and link below:-

http://2012forum.com...=27298&p=495497

#43    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

I apologise for being late to the party but this is absolutely balderdash. They will be saying next that this was some kind of " false flag" event for World War One.

This tragedy was down to the actions and stupidity of one man. The one and only Ismay who in his need for speed and breaking a trans-Atlantic record lost all modicum of common sense.A impatient such and so and coward to boot.Which part of " women and children first" did he not understand.And the Titanic was inadquitely supplied with binoculars and lifeboats. This pompous bureaucrat Ismay believed all his hype about the Titanic being unsinkable.

It's kinda strange but if they had hit the iceberg dead on there could have had a better chance of some compartments not being breached.It just caused a runaway domino effect by giving the iceberg a glancing blow. The only thing I can tentavitely say in Ismay's and Smith's defence is the cold and hot air meeting each other in the ocean and causing an optical effect. They could well have seen the iceberg earlier.

Comparing this to 9/11 is like comparing an apple to a mushroom.The Illuminati can't be blamed for every tragedy where there's great loss of life.

Edited by Medium Brown, 02 February 2013 - 09:47 PM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#44    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:05 PM

Hi Medium Brown,

I totally agree with you regarding the Titanic, the sinking was due to stupid behaviour and not having enough life boats, however i don't think there should have been so much loss of life, what they should have done was to dispatch crew members to the iceberg by life boat sinking in metal spikes or whatever was available so one man could climb up and throw a rope down, then most men needed to be transported to the iceberg, leaving the lifeboats free for the women and children, they didn't think of that, did they???

Indeed i think we are looking at the wrong ship if any want to look at conspiracy during that period and trying to bring the United States into W.W.1.

Obviously UK was looking for help against Germany, lots of Americans drowning on a passenger ship could change opinion in the USA, perhaps the Lusitania was put in harms way with that in mind, it looks suspect as carrying munitions was a red flag.....shame about the passengers....scroll down link to "Reaction" and "Did the British want her to be sunk?":-

http://en.wikipedia....i/RMS_Lusitania

America finally entered W.W.1. on 6th April 1917, typical secret society alignment, graph below from Washington D.C. as above as below, as Sun rose, Sirius was on the Nadir, which is an Egyptian alignment and day marker.

http://2012forum.com...=6902&mode=view

#45    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

That just makes me ashamed of using the word " balderdash".

Tbh I am a bit of a Titanic buff.I've checked out all the books,documentaries,and films on the subject.The menfolk could have easily clambered up the iceberg but tbh I can't see how they could climb up least of all stand or sit.And those were the upper and middle classes because the lower,working class ones would be amongst the last to know.I got the impression that they were shafted all the way through thanks to the efforts of the stewards. If this was a real conspiracy they wouldn't have sacrificed influential and rich people like Astor.

I'll admit they were getting their ships mixed up here.Lithuania is a much more perfect fit for a " conspiracy".I can see where you are coming from on this but only just.

Edited by Medium Brown, 03 February 2013 - 10:46 PM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users