Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Famine-induced cannibalism in North Korea

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,513 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

Imagine a society where people eat each other for profit...

... imagine the TV reality shows...

I don't think we're far off from this becoming reality.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#17    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

Sounds like Findus may have a new market for their horse meat meals.

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#18    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

This isnt good at all,lil kim thinks he has problems from the outside world wait till all these people start eating brain and spinal tissue!He will have a army of people running all around laughing hysterically,spazzing out,and all sorts of wild behavior!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#19    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

Let em eat each other the cannibalism guide needs some additional chapters since Vladimir the cannibal went down.

#20    sear

sear

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

• "A prudent question is one half of wisdom." William James

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:47 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 10 February 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

This isnt good at all,lil kim thinks he has problems from the outside world wait till all these people start eating brain and spinal tissue!He will have a army of people running all around laughing hysterically,spazzing out,and all sorts of wild behavior!
To my knowledge that is not the typical way Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD) presents.

I gather instead, the central nervous system including brain degrade.

I've seen video of cattle with the similar prion affliction known as "BSE", bovine spongiform encephelopathy. They appear stupified, can neither walk nor stand; and jitter. It ain't perty.

Candidly, Kim Jong Un has other problems. I gather there's growing unrest in his politburo. His senior leaders seem growingly discontented with the K.J. dynasty. Young Kim should watch his back. I wouldn't rule out a coup d’état here.

http://www.flickr.co...sfc/8249377151/

#21    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,355 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

View Postsear, on 14 February 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

To my knowledge that is not the typical way Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD) presents.

I gather instead, the central nervous system including brain degrade.

I've seen video of cattle with the similar prion affliction known as "BSE", bovine spongiform encephelopathy. They appear stupified, can neither walk nor stand; and jitter. It ain't perty.

Candidly, Kim Jong Un has other problems. I gather there's growing unrest in his politburo. His senior leaders seem growingly discontented with the K.J. dynasty. Young Kim should watch his back. I wouldn't rule out a coup d’état here.

http://www.flickr.co...sfc/8249377151/

I know this i had a uncle who died of creutzfeldt-jakob disease,i was refering to kuru which when first discovered in papua new guinea was refered to as the laughing disease.Both are related illnesses.You would be correct it's not a nice way to go.I was kind of making a joke with the first post :P

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#22    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,516 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

I wonder if zombies catch kuru? and if they did, how would you be able to tell?!

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -    
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on like a mardy-arsed
bĦt˘h due to your lack of understanding.

#23    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

Kim Jong Un is frickin crazy.  He needs to be removed.  He is the one and only    person, save maybe his brothers, in all of North Korea while the people starve and/or freeze to death.  At this point rumors of cannibalism don't even matter.  

That sob keeps them weak by starving them so they won't revolt.  Take him out with a drone!

This is so sad and unnecessary.  family members in South Korea must be heartbroken, feeling helpless.

Edited by Lava_Lady, 16 February 2013 - 02:08 PM.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users