Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

the true creator's door.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

from A to Z. from the start of the life. each of us is always searching for the key to the creator's door. including to other beings from different dimension.
when we are born, our memories are start activated by our senses and believing our brain set to zero. from the beginning, our brain do still remember the past life of your souls but can never recall who we are from the past life. we are currently searching the possibility of every unknown existence on earth that can pass through human dimension but locked up our senses limitation, so we couldn't see them.

the truth is. they always around us.every where. there is always different level of energy been release to surroundings that have the possibility to open a portal dimension. a lot of different beings have use the dimension portal and travel through time. knowing what they looking for is here but invisible for infinity. to tell you the truth, in every beings there is a specialty. few of them are the ability to unlock the hidden ones of other beings. but only one can open the key to the truth. but each of us is never easy to open when the inner lock will prevent you to reach it. it make u feel like deja vu and woke up to reality and believing that it was just dream.

like i said. we all still searching for the right key. some of us might have awoken and knew their own existence but sadly, has been used to mind control system project of human life. most of us have been gone through the "new world" program while some of us are awoken to realize the surroundings unbalance system.

until then...
my explanation will be continue to next topic. thank you for reading.

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,640 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

Posted Image

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

#3    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

my words are currently not well organised to be understand to. if you know how then its good. sorry for the un-organised words.

#4    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 15,100 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

English is my third language, so I know how it can be to try to express abstract things.

#5    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,127 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

I'd like to see a link with "Ancient Mysteries & Alternative History".

#6    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

interesting can you explain this concept more here or in a pm, im still trying to wrap my head round what you said

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#7    _Only

_Only

• 6,707 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 28 January 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

Posted Image

Anything in particular that confused you?

Cliff Notes:

We are all searching for the key to our existence and/or creator.

We are born thinking we start with no memory, but this is false. We retain memory from other lives, but can't currently access it.

We're searching for things beyond our known world, but are limited by our available senses.

The things we seek are always there, an energy that has the opportunity to open a door to another place. Many beings have found this door, and set out to continue looking for that which they know is invisible.

Every being has its own special quality. For some, it's to unlock the special ability in others. But there is only one who can open the key to truth. You. But it's not easy to open that lock. Many times you will get close and be prevented, getting the feeling like it was just a dream.

We're all still searching for our right key. Some of us may have found it, and the secret of our existence, but have been conditioned out of awareness by this circus called life and the world.

The last sentence is the only I had trouble understanding.

Others' beliefs, well thought out attempts to share their insight, and other language grammar are soft spots for my defending.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#8    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,127 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

Still, I'd like to see a link with "Ancient Mysteries & Alternative History".

#9    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

So....where did you get this revelation from The Exodia?  Divine revelation?  Beer?

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#10    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 40,954 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

*Thread moved to a more appropriate forum* :)

Posted Image

#11    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

nope. its more like from ancestor souls memories.where those "beings" still live on earth with em.

#12    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 15,100 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

If we are reborn from generation to generation, the disembodied spirit of someone who has died taking over the life force of a nearly newborn, what happens to the personality and memories of the former person?  

Let there be no doubt that the person who was is dead.  The brain has decayed, and the memories and habits and skills wired into that old brain have been destroyed.  The new person has their own brain built from the genes of its parents, but now it has the life force of one who died.

So, unless there are means by which at least a few memories and personality traits of the former person can be transferred, it becomes a pointless idea with no consequences.

#13    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,636 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users