Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 2 votes

I Think My House May Be Haunted

shadow people disembioded voices evps

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

Sorry, I don't see anything. :hmm:

#17    Truebeliever7

Truebeliever7

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:34 PM

View PostTruebeliever7, on 02 April 2013 - 11:34 PM, said:

If the being bothers you then imagine a giant white circle of benevolent energy around the bottom of your house or w/e you are then just imagine that circle going up into te atmosphere and picking up whatever bad spirits with it and finally just have it all dissolve in the atmosphere. I do this a lot and voices and i think my grandpa still lurks my home ;p they tend to leave me be then. Or like someone earlier said just politely ask it to leave you alone but somewhat sternly.

If the being bothers you then imagine a giant white circle of benevolent energy around the bottom of your house or w/e you are then just imagine that circle going up into te atmosphere and picking up whatever bad spirits with it and finally just have it all dissolve in the atmosphere. I do this a lot and voices and i think my grandpa still lurks my home ;p they tend to leave me be then. Or like someone earlier said just politely ask it to leave you alone but somewhat sternly.  

Oh yes and after reading about the blue light then you def have a spirit of sorts in your home, may not e "evil" though.

Edited by Truebeliever7, 02 April 2013 - 11:34 PM.

#18    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:02 AM

View Postkrypter3, on 02 April 2013 - 04:04 PM, said:

It's not a 'face'.  It's simply your mind turning an image into something you recognise.  I looked at the photo's and honestly thought, why has he made a big red circle.  For the green thing?  Only when I read your post I went back and noticed the face, because you had told me it was there and thus my mind made an image out of a few blotches of black and white ^_^

Even though i did tell you what you should look for i showed my cousins this photo the other day(since they were at are house for Easter) and i told them if they see anything unusually  And they saw it too. I didn't even have to point anything out. They saw the two eyes, the nose, the head, and every feature that looks like a "Human Face". Which is why i saved the photo.

#19    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,143 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

Guys i kid you not i was sleeping in my bed, and before i went completly to sleep i heard a friggen Disembodied Voice right over my bed say something like "Taaa" or "Hey". It was the clearest voice i have ever heard. And it was right over where i was :alien:

#20    Paradoxum

Paradoxum

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 03 April 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

Guys i kid you not i was sleeping in my bed, and before i went completly to sleep i heard a friggen Disembodied Voice right over my bed say something like "Taaa" or "Hey". It was the clearest voice i have ever heard. And it was right over where i was :alien:

Sounds more like exploding head syndrome! recent thread on it here http://www.unexplain...howtopic=245364

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - A. Einstein

#21    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,143 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

View PostMurk, on 03 April 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

Sounds more like exploding head syndrome! recent thread on it here http://www.unexplain...howtopic=245364

I think you may be right on with the EHS.(After reading the wikipedia entry, i hope it was just a one time thing) I was right on the verge of sleep when this happened to. At first i thought it was a dream, but then i realized i was still partially awake, and never went to sleep yet. Which i was speechless when i heard this disembodied voice.  I wonder if anyone has ever tried to capture EHS as a EVP before?

Edited by stevemagegod, 03 April 2013 - 09:43 PM.

#22    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,143 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

Sorry for the 2 month gravedig but i just saw my friggen rug move by a half inch when i was walking up the stairs. And the other night my mom said the TV turned off by its own when me, my sister, and Dad didn't do it.

#23    Arkitecht

Arkitecht

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

• The thing's you thought you knew were true,will become a lie thats new.

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

Sounds like you have a new friend.Try to have another person with you when you leave the room.Then make sure you and that other person return together so you will have a witness who can backup what you are seeing.Also, since you said you have a laptop, try leaving the webcam on when you leave the room.You might catch a view of whats happening.
Arkitecht

Tempus Edax Rerum

#24    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 28 January 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

Okay Guys last night i seen a Shadow Person in my room. I was just lying in my Bed trying to fall a sleep when i was just staring at a corner of my room. Then all of a sudden i see this shadow move to the left.
Many times when I am staring off into space I think I see something move out of the corner of my eye. Not shadow people.

A skeptical believer.

#25    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,143 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

View PostBlueBomber, on 01 July 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

Many times when I am staring off into space I think I see something move out of the corner of my eye. Not shadow people.

I understand what you are saying but this Shadow had a Human shape to it. That was the second time that i have seen a Shadow Person in my house. And it was in the same area where i saw the Shadow Person the first time many many years ago.

#26    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,850 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

Steve, I notice a lot of your experiences are when you are in bed, trying to sleep, waking from sleep, etc.

I get these all the time.  Hypnopompic hallucinations they're called.   They can range from sensing a person or presence in the room to full blown visions of shadow figures.  Sometimes they are a by-product of sleep paralysis but it doesn't seem to be in your case otherwise you certainly would have mentioned it.

I've heard voices upon waking up like there was someone in the room.  Sometimes it's music.  I've seen swarms of bugs climbing the walls of my bedroom.  I've woken up lying on my front and felt someone on top of me trying to strangle me.  And I genuinely felt it, their fingers grasping round my neck and squeezing.  Sometimes I see shadowy figures in the room.

A couple of days ago I woke up and heard a couple of little girls outside my window.  They were talking to me and tell me something to do with 10 or 11 not being good enough, I needed to collect 12.   No idea what that means.  Then I felt clawing at my leg, like a wild cat was attacking me.  A very vivid feeling of claws digging into my flesh.  Quite freaky.  I thought for some reason that the 2 girls had set a wild animal loose into my room and it was attacking me.

I could fill pages with the things I've experienced upon waking from sleep.  Everything from auditory to tactile to visual hallucinations, sometimes all of the above combined.

I wouldn't worry about it being anything supernatural or out to get you.  Just the kind of hypnopompic hallucinations that a certain percentage of people experience from time to time.

Edited by JesseCuster, 02 July 2013 - 06:15 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#27    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,143 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

View PostJesseCuster, on 02 July 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

Steve, I notice a lot of your experiences are when you are in bed, trying to sleep, waking from sleep, etc. I get these all the time.  Hypnopompic hallucinations they're called.   They can range from sensing a person or presence in the room to full blown visions of shadow figures.  Sometimes they are a by-product of sleep paralysis but it doesn't seem to be in your case otherwise you certainly would have mentioned it.

Ah yes i have heard and researched the term before. Most of my cases probably are HH. However what do you think of the picture that i managed to capture of the face in my room? I realize it is just dust but the whole reason why i took the picture in the first place is because i found both of my pillows on the ground when i nor anyone else in my household did not knock them down as everyone else was asleep except for me as i was getting a drink downstairs and wasn't even close to going to bed. In my personal opinion it is the best piece of evidence that i have captured to back up my claims. As i have Never captured anything like that before or since.

Edited by stevemagegod, 03 July 2013 - 12:03 AM.

#28    Maverek

Maverek

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 86 posts

• Transient guests are we.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:01 AM

The hearing music might simply be your brain trying to break down the silence of your house. I used to "hear" the radio on in the kitchen when I had to stay up late to work on essays but it never was and it was just due to the fact that my brain was used to hearing ambient sounds that it couldn't process complete silence. If you know for certain that no radios or people, etc. are making the noise, if you can stand it, try just playing some music softly while you're going to bed. It'll give your brain something to to difuse naturally as ambeint sound and it actually can help you fall into REM sleep faster. (I have a playlist on my computer that I let play for an hour and it usually knocks me right out when I can't sleep.)

As for dealing with the shadow person, one thing you could do to see if it'll keep it from happening is hang some fresh sage over your doorway(s, if you have more than one) and maybe even over your window(s). Sage is suppose to help keep out spirits so if it is one, that should keep it from coming into your room. I've done that for my own room when after a few months of having nothing to suddenly having the eerie feeling of something being in the room. After doing that I haven't had anything. Some people just recommend telling it to go away but I tend to not want to openly acknowledge the fact I'm aware of them since that can backfire sometimes.

"Transient guests are we."

#29    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,850 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:12 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 03 July 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

Ah yes i have heard and researched the term before. Most of my cases probably are HH. However what do you think of the picture that i managed to capture of the face in my room? I realize it is just dust but the whole reason why i took the picture in the first place is because i found both of my pillows on the ground when i nor anyone else in my household did not knock them down as everyone else was asleep except for me as i was getting a drink downstairs and wasn't even close to going to bed. In my personal opinion it is the best piece of evidence that i have captured to back up my claims. As i have Never captured anything like that before or since.
I honestly can't see anything of note in that photo.  I can't see any face at all.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#30    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,143 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:38 AM

Sorry to Grave dig but this thread has become an unofficial "Blog" of experiences. Okay the other day i just got home from my buddies house at around 1:30 am in the morning. I go to bed and i am not even a sleep yet and i hear this knock on my door. (I shut my door every night so i can sleep in the morning and keep from the distracting noises of everyone else lol). I'm thinking son of a b**** who is at my door? I get out of my bed and open my door and of course no one is there. However i honestly thought someone was going to be there because the way the knock sounded it was at Human Height. I have a Cat but i know when he is trying to get in and the sound wasn't coming from the same position that it normally does so i can rule him out. And everyone else was a sleep as well. When i realized no one was there the hair on the back of my neck shoot straight up because my door doesn't creek/make noises. And the reason why i think this is significant because 2 or so days ago a family relative passed away. So he could of been trying to communicate with someone since hes new to the Spirit World.

Edited by stevemagegod, 10 December 2013 - 04:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users