Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Real Life Men in Black

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#16    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,489 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

View PostWolfman1993, on 28 January 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

it's okay haha
Will look to see if the video answers those questions. At moment seems odd, but will see.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#17    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

View PostWolfman1993, on 28 January 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

but you also theorize that they look like fbi agents, perhaps they're already doing just that. maybe they take that form so that we just recognize them as normal human beings. and if they're superior that means that they might have the ability to prevent mass hysteria by covering up things that humans would naturally fear. if we were suddenly exposed to something we couldnt comprehend, it might have a very negative effect on humanity and it might lead to chaos. and these things could run at random, which means in a controlled universe, things can always slip by. similar to how a prisoner escapes from prison.

Order is achieved from Chaos.....

Chaos is never a bad thing.

Also some people would go nuts, but not the strong minded.... Darwinism.

Edited by Coffey, 28 January 2013 - 09:54 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#18    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 January 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

or perhaps it would just be easy to prevent this all together...

#19    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

View PostWolfman1993, on 28 January 2013 - 09:57 PM, said:

or perhaps it would just be easy to prevent this all together...

I get what you are saying, but I just don't think there is a MIB. I think if there is things happening and things out there, then they wouldn't need a "MIB".

#20    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 January 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

they could be preventing things like mass death. we dont know. we dont have the evidence to back any of this up so we form hypothesis to help try to explain it and get closer to the truth, meaning theres no telling. you could be right, I could be right. my hypothesis makes sense to me, and yours makes sense to you, but that would give neither of us room to say "you're wrong", because we dont know the answer.

#21    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,108 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

Do they only show up when a sighting is reported?  I'm wondering, had I reported some of mine, if they would have shown up.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#22    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 January 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

I get what you are saying, but I just don't think there is a MIB. I think if there is things happening and things out there, then they wouldn't need a "MIB".

so lets agree to disagree lol

#23    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,489 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 28 January 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

Do they only show up when a sighting is reported?  I'm wondering, had I reported some of mine, if they would have shown up.
Did you tell them where you lived?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#24    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

Set up cameras and then report something!

View PostWolfman1993, on 28 January 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

they could be preventing things like mass death. we dont know. we dont have the evidence to back any of this up so we form hypothesis to help try to explain it and get closer to the truth, meaning theres no telling. you could be right, I could be right. my hypothesis makes sense to me, and yours makes sense to you, but that would give neither of us room to say "you're wrong", because we dont know the answer.

Oh of course, I certainly wasn't saying you where wrong. Just adding my opinion to the discussion. :tu:

View PostWolfman1993, on 28 January 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

so lets agree to disagree lol

Yeah probably best or we will go in circles. lol

#25    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,108 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 28 January 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

Did you tell them where you lived?

I never reported them.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#26    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

I havent checked into this close enough to find out whether or not they show up at every report, but it's possible. I'm ordering a book soon on the men in black. I'll be sure to let you know what I find out.

#27    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,489 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 28 January 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

I never reported them.
Well give it a go and get it video`ed. Basically what Coffey said.
But if you do get burgled, don`t blame us, but at least you got it on camera. :tu:

#28    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,108 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 28 January 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

Well give it a go and get it video`ed. Basically what Coffey said.
But if you do get burgled, don`t blame us, but at least you got it on camera. :tu:

Hell no!  I'm more curious about them ever showing up out of the blue.  I'm sure there have been reports of them doing it.

#29    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,302 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 January 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

My biggest problem with the MIB is that surely going by logic it's just CIA or FBI.....

I mean guys in a black car, wearing black suits.... Just Feds in my opinion.

There might be a specific part of the FBI for this sort of thing, but MIB seems silly.
hi Coffey,I've seen the MIB in action in Baltimore USA, when 3 vans with tinted windows surrounded a car and forced it to stop, 6 or 7 guys in black suits and dark glasses  hustled the driver,a girl into a van and shot off leaving 1 of their people to follow in the abandoned car, the whole scene took about 3 minutes.People around me were amazed it happened so quickly,and someone said "Well I guess she is on the disappeared persons list from now on".It wasn't on the news of the day, I never found out what happened to the girl. cheers.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#30    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 28 January 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

hi Coffey,I've seen the MIB in action in Baltimore USA, when 3 vans with tinted windows surrounded a car and forced it to stop, 6 or 7 guys in black suits and dark glasses  hustled the driver,a girl into a van and shot off leaving 1 of their people to follow in the abandoned car, the whole scene took about 3 minutes.People around me were amazed it happened so quickly,and someone said "Well I guess she is on the disappeared persons list from now on".It wasn't on the news of the day, I never found out what happened to the girl. cheers.

OK that is weird!

Was it definitely not CIA or FBI? I personally wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Did they have on those hats as well? Cause that is the one thing that i do find strange, when the reports say they wear those hats from the 50's I think it is.

Like this:

Posted Image

Makes them look like US Marshals from the 50's or 60's. .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users