Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Creepy Figure In Road

paranormal creepy slender

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    Dark Vortex

Dark Vortex

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

Idk what to think about this, can anyone give me their opinion on what it could have been? I was walking across the street to my friend's house with another friend, and as we're halfway across the street i stop and just look around. My eyes drift down the road, to the bottom of reed st (road is basically 2 hills, when turning onto the road from one end, its an immediate hill dropping and rising into a bigger one, and we were on the big one)

halfway up the other hill, walking away from the bank, at around 9pm, i see a slightly transparent man, decent hight, black suit, white featureless face.. i get my other friends attention and she sees it as well, now the figure has turned and started walking toward us. we run across the street to my bro's house and stop halfway up the stairs to his apartment and i look back, the figure wasn't there anymore.

i have no clue what it was, guessing a spirit of some sort, but idk.

#2    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,039 posts

• How is the appearance of my house that His ghost could come in among my dwelling?

:-*

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

View PostDark Vortex, on 29 January 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

i have no clue what it was, guessing a spirit of some sort, but idk.

Yeah some kind of spirit...

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#3    shadowlark

shadowlark

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

I think you saw a man walking on the street. Possibly illuminated by the streetlight giving him a "slightly transparent" look. From that distance, any face would look featureless.

#4    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

Can you post some Google map info please.  I'd like to see the street in question.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#5    Bdogxxl

Bdogxxl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

see a slightly transparent man, decent height, black suit, white featureless face...That's the SlenderMan. I have actually seen him before. If you run into him. Stare him down if he sees you, if your out of his sight though run away into somewhere populated. I have played his sick game for 3 years now. Hes annoying as hell, but I have him figured out. Need anymore information feel free to PM me. LASTLY. DO NOT APPROACH HIM. HE WILL TAKE YOU. I REPEAT. DO NOT APPROACH HIM. The way you know he's near is dizziness, followed by paranoia, followed by weakness. Do not take pictures either. He will only get closer. To make sure it is him, Turn on an electronic device, they are known to spas out in his presence.  

#6    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

View PostBdogxxl, on 31 January 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

see a slightly transparent man, decent height, black suit, white featureless face...That's the SlenderMan. I have actually seen him before. If you run into him. Stare him down if he sees you, if your out of his sight though run away into somewhere populated. I have played his sick game for 3 years now. Hes annoying as hell, but I have him figured out. Need anymore information feel free to PM me. LASTLY. DO NOT APPROACH HIM. HE WILL TAKE YOU. I REPEAT. DO NOT APPROACH HIM. The way you know he's near is dizziness, followed by paranoia, followed by weakness. Do not take pictures either. He will only get closer. To make sure it is him, Turn on an electronic device, they are known to spas out in his presence.  

Except for the fact that Slenderman is an internet hoax - see the thread on this forum.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

#7    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

• One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

Don't let anyone scare you, It was obviously, merely a human spirit.

#8    grendals_bane

grendals_bane

Master Procrastinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

• I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned. - Byron

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 31 January 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

Don't let anyone scare you, It was obviously, merely a human spirit.

Or just a human.

"There is no such thing as good and evil, just various shades of grey."

#9    Dark Vortex

Dark Vortex

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

View PostRafterman, on 29 January 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

Can you post some Google map info please.  I'd like to see the street in question.
https://maps.google....004823&t=h&z=18 the apparition was down by shay st.

#10    DarkwingsDescending

DarkwingsDescending

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

You just publicly posted a link to where you approximately live. That's not very smart! Someone could seriously stalk you now. (Rather unlikely, but still.)

#11    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

View PostDarkwingsDescending, on 06 February 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

You just publicly posted a link to where you approximately live. That's not very smart! Someone could seriously stalk you now. (Rather unlikely, but still.)

Uh, hi.  I'm looking for the Vortexes house.  Do you know their son Dark?

#12    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

View PostDark Vortex, on 02 February 2013 - 06:31 AM, said:

https://maps.google....004823&t=h&z=18 the apparition was down by shay st.

It's hard to say definitively what it was without more information, but from looking at the area and your description, my opinion is that you just saw someone walking down the street.  It doesn't look like the area is well lit and it was 9:00 pm or so.

#13    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,426 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

View PostDarkwingsDescending, on 06 February 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

Unless he is using his real name and thats really a photo of him as his avatar, then i reckon he is quite safe.

Will agree with Rafterman, does not look very well lit, so most likely a person. The dim lighting in areas where shadows are prominent can create some strange images.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#14    Yaoilover95

Yaoilover95

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• Even those who are gone
    Are with us as we go on.
    Your journey has only begun.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

There is a crossroads pretty near to there, it could've been a demon or lost spirit?
There has always been lore surrounding these types of things as a lot of hoodoo used crossroads for alter for making deals with demons and contacting spirits.

Maybe we don’t have to give meaning to every little thing. Maybe we don’t need the universe to tell us what we really want. Maybe we already know that. Deep down.

#15    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:28 PM

View PostRafterman, on 31 January 2013 - 04:04 PM, said:

Except for the fact that Slenderman is an internet hoax - see the thread on this forum.

Slenderman.......my eyes rolled so far back into my head that I can now see what I'm thinking

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

Also tagged with paranormal, creepy, slender

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users