Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Anonymous Avenges Aaron

anonymouse aaron swartz

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:22 AM

Im sure members of Anonymous have served on jury. Although I cannot prove it.

#17    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,826 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

View PostLady Kasey, on 29 January 2013 - 04:34 AM, said:

Well I am thrilled to know that some little ******s who have probably never served on a jury and hide behind masks would so blatantly disregard those of us have, in fact, served on a jury.
But, have people who have served on a jury ever taken over a government website?    Whether a person fits into the one group or the other, the message from Anonymous in this case is still valid, right?  I'm not sure what the connection is you're trying to make between having to serve on a jury first in order to carry the message?  

And Swartz never hid behind a mask.  A lot of good it did for him.   The monolithic system runs him over and we're going to split hairs about differences between individuals?  Why?

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#18    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

Only time will anonymous will be considered a ally to me if they are for the people, not for some self-interest agenda. If they are will to show the corrupt of our government to my people that is okay, but once they start giving out orders to us, that is when I will consider them our enemies. It is our right as the citizens of this nation to decide when and how a revolution will start. If it starts by them showing us the true extend of corruption, so be it, but we will not take orders from a face we can't see or talk too.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#19    Order66

Order66

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

• The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

There is one man who can put an end to all this lawlessness, and I think we all know to whom I refer ...

Spoiler

Edited by Order66, 29 January 2013 - 05:03 PM.

Posted Image

#20    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,087 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 29 January 2013 - 04:34 AM, said:

Well I am thrilled to know that some little ******s who have probably never served on a jury and hide behind masks would so blatantly disregard those of us have, in fact, served on a jury.
lmao, like serving as a juror is some kind of an achevment. lol.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#21    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,726 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

My main problem with this is that if Anonymous does indeed have some "damning evidence of government wrongdoing"... by withholding it (using it for blackmail essentially), they are guilty of obstruction of justice...

If they know something they should come out with it ... not try to get political leverage...  JMO...

#22    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,506 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

I'all for what Anonymous did.  I wish they would stop with the blackmail or extortion however, and expose the crimes described in the supposed emails.  Bring some real justice.

Playing the extortion game makes them look as criminal as the government.

#23    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,111 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 29 January 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

I'all for what Anonymous did.  I wish they would stop with the blackmail or extortion however, and expose the crimes described in the supposed emails.  Bring some real justice.

Playing the extortion game makes them look as criminal as the government.
Yeah, I really think it is high time to let the sun shine on all the workings of the present US government. No more black projects. It all needs to be seen, ... and reacted to, on a national level and on an international level. Just let the sun shine on all that is hidden from us.

And then remember that power corrupts absolutely, Anonymous. Get some real serious check-and-balances in place.

Edited by regeneratia, 30 January 2013 - 12:12 AM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#24    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,749 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 30 January 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

And then remember that power corrupts absolutely, Anonymous. Get some real serious check-and-balances in place.
One could argue, that as an Anarchist group, they are their own check and balance - if one group doesn't like what another group is doing they deal with it themselves.
There's not "Anonmyous HQ" like SPECTRE from James Bond, just a bunch of people standing up for what they believe through the appropriation of a shared image.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#25    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

I believe the term Political Hactivism was coined based on there workings.

#26    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,506 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

View Postaztek, on 29 January 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

lmao, like serving as a juror is some kind of an achevment. lol.

Serving as a juror is actually an important duty, assuming one understands the notion of civic obligation.  Assuming the jury is fully informed and understands its role as a brake on government mischief, the jury box is far more effective for "government of the people" than is the ballot box.

If it is true that we the people have any control over the government at all, then the role of the jury is crucial to that control.

#27    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,206 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 30 January 2013 - 01:57 AM, said:

One could argue, that as an Anarchist group, they are their own check and balance - if one group doesn't like what another group is doing they deal with it themselves.
There's not "Anonmyous HQ" like SPECTRE from James Bond, just a bunch of people standing up for what they believe through the appropriation of a shared image.

Exactly.  It's not a cohesive group with leaders and monthly dues or anything.  The same group of people who attacked Scientology may not be the same group who are doing this bit.  Anonymous is a description.  The entire group doesn't have to (and usually doesn't) on any one action.  The membership changes from minute to minute.

They aren't good or evil.  About the biggest thing they agree on is cats/kittens.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#28    HecticSherlock

HecticSherlock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

• "I hate having to jump into convo's, idea's, or subjects without prior knowledge or facts to back me up..but if religion can do it!"

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

I to have mixed feelings about anonymous; but that's because some "posers" depict them in another light at times...

Art of Survival~

Posted Image

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" Epicurus

#29    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,358 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 30 January 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

If it is true that we the people have any control over the government at all, then the role of the jury is crucial to that control.
Well I wonder.  There are rules of evidence and legal procedures and ways of removing people of certain types from the jury.  I suppose there are reasons for these things, but they sure open the door to having juries that are not representative, not fully informed, and manipulated.

#30    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,087 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 30 January 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

lol, you believe in this sharade?? i don't. ever wondered why you are dissmised from it if your spouse\family member, or even gf\bf is a lawyer?

RESIDENT TROLL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users