Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Explosion at one of Iranís nuclear facilities

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,689 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

There have been a number of stories about an explosion at one of Iran's nuclear facilities..is it Israeli propaganda or true?

http://mobile.wnd.co...gram-wide-open/

Iran deny it, but you could say 'they would wouldn't they'

Plenty more stories here

https://www.google.c...iw=1280&bih=606

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#2    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,032 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

On the flipflip reverse flop, what if Israel was behind the explosion?

Posted Image

~MEH~

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,689 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

View PostHasina, on 29 January 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

On the flipflip reverse flop, what if Israel was behind the explosion?

well why not indeed...they are pretty good at sabotage.

But we need to establish if it really happened at all first I guess. If it was a nuclear explosion... I guess seismographs will have picked it up... I guess we will know soon if its a reliable story

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,498 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

. Obviously it wouldn't be a nuculear explosion, if there was something (and I wouldn't be at all surprised, given how ramshackle safety standards usually are at these kind of tin-pot facilities), much like N. Korea), it might be a leak or a fire or something.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:49 PM

This says no nuclear explosion/technologoical event and does show the volcanic eruption in eastern Russia today.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/...tmap/index2.php

Edited by AsteroidX, 29 January 2013 - 01:49 PM.

#6    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,914 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

Obama's faithful mouthpiece says nuttin' to it - move along.  Israel is saying they have German sources and CCTV footage showing that the blast emanated from ceiling to floor and collapsed the rooms the cams were in.  Supposedly 200 people trapped including 14 North Koreans.  If it IS a fantasy it's a detailed and vivid one indeed.  Not sure why anyone would make up something so easily disproved.

Edited by and then, 29 January 2013 - 03:28 PM.

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#7    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,498 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

CCTV footage? That sounds like impressive intelligence work. How did they get hold of that? if they're able to get hold of CCTV footage from inside these facilities, surely they'd know exaclty what they were doing there and it'd completely blow a hole through secrecy.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#8    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

RSOE feed should have it. Thats part of what its function is.

#9    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,498 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 29 January 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

RSOE feed should have it. Thats part of what its function is.
What's that?

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,689 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 29 January 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

What's that?

well that is...what he posted in his above post!

#11    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

yerp. sorry bout that. Its in the link a few above here.

#12    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,689 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

video/news from CNBC

http://video.cnbc.co...ideo=3000144293

#13    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

CNBC is a left wing oriented media right ? Ive heard of rumors that an event like this was suppose to happen. I think we discussed that on these very forums.

I can say ROSE would detect an eartquake sized nuclear event or radiation leaking out of the "supposed" mountain. The thing picks up 1.2 sized earthquakes anywhere in the world. And will tell you if theres an algae outbreak in a lake in Auz.

Edited by AsteroidX, 29 January 2013 - 05:54 PM.

#14    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,914 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 29 January 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

CCTV footage? That sounds like impressive intelligence work. How did they get hold of that? if they're able to get hold of CCTV footage from inside these facilities, surely they'd know exaclty what they were doing there and it'd completely blow a hole through secrecy.
Sorry for not posting source.  This isn't as in depth as the CNBC but it is reputable from Israel.  http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4338511,00.html

#15    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,914 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

View Postseeder, on 29 January 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

Batchelor mentions in passing that Khamanei has approved retaliation against Israel -"probably out of Lebanon".  So if we see Hizbullah attack Israel it might be a verification that the attack really happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users